• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential 1-B anos voldigoad and others (Maou Gakuin)

I jumped back lightly and dodged it.
At least it should have been, but a crossed light grazed my toes, freezing me to my right knee.
Was my body heavy?
Did they do something? No, this was something else.
"You can't use your magic or your body the way you use it."
Balzarondo instantly moved in front of me right as I fell to my knees.
No magic was used. It was just plain speed.
"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you.”

Balzarondo describes the strength, speed, magic and everything to be far inferior and in “another dimension" while entering deeper layers.

“If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."
Balzarondo said admonishingly.
He didn't want to destroy me. He wanted me to surrender.
"In your world, he must be a man of some strength."
Balzarondo pointed at Lay.
"But I took it easy on him in the previous match. The man was not able to keep up with my speed even after I took it easy on him. If I were to get serious, the level of this world would be broken. Let me make this clear."
As soon as I thought his figure blurred, he instantly went for my backside.
As I caught the kick that was released without a pause with my palm, sparks of magic power scattered violently.
"Like a frog in a well."
My body was easily flung back, and I hit the hull's wall.
"You know of the ocean, Anos Voldigoad. Lay down your weapons and surrender. In the shallowest of this small world, that is the only thing you can do."
"Hmm..."
I loosely stand back up on the spot.
I was sure that I was knocked back with a great deal of force, but I didn't see even a scratch on the hull. It was definitely something else, certainly a lot stronger than any of the matter in my world.
You can't destroy this ship even if you use a world-destroying spell?

Maou gakuin WN (chapter 493)

“ If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here.”

World (from the cosmology blog)
世界 - sekai - Translations: the world; society; the universe

World usually refers to a universe. There are certain times when it also refers to a planet, though this is rare.

Worlds size (also from the cosmology blog)

The universes contained in the multiverse are referred to as worlds.

"I might have called it "outside this world", but at least no one has ever seen anything outside this world. Even what we call "other dimensions" and "different worlds or realms" must exist inside this world after all."
"So, God of Creation? Could you explain to us directly what the end of this world is?"
"All right."
Misha stood up and walked forward, sending her magic power to the blackboard.
"Above the sky and below the depths of the earth, a black sky stretches out."
What was added around the world of Militia drawn on the blackboard was a black sky--the Black Sky.
"The farther away you go from this earth, the larger the black sky is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this almost infinite sky, where the Divine Realm is located."
"Azure Sky of the Gods" is added in the black sky.
"This black sky, which stretches endlessly, has no end."
"What if we fly faster than the speed at which the black sky can be stretched?"
"When you fly up to the sky, you come out from under the depths of the earth."
"In other words, the space in this world is not uniform, but distorted. If you fly straight up, you will naturally change direction, go around the world and come out from below. So to speak, due to order, the world comprises a sphere."
Eldemade added to the diagram on the blackboard, making the world a sphere.
"Outside of this sphere, it can be thought that an order different from our world has created a different sphere. Another world, perhaps?"

Maou gakuin WN (chapter 485)

Worlds are universes with endless and endlessly stretching size, i.e. "almost infinite" size, and possibly have infinite size.

So these worlds are Low 2-C. which is 4D.
When entering a deeper layer into the silver sea, 4D attacks are seen as “ship destroying” attacks at best. Meaning that they become lower dimensional when entering deeper layers into the silver sea.
This is explained by the fact that the difference between two layers are compared to the difference between dimensions.

If this is true, then if someone entered the 21st layer of the silver sea. He'd need 21D AP and durability just to survive. (Which alot of the characters do because they went that far)
Also, Anos can destroy the entire silver sea using his venuzdonoa. Therefore scaling him to 99+D or Hyperverse level

Conclusion

Higher dimensional attacks (world-destroying attacks) with higher dimensional range are seen as lower dimensional attacks with lower dimensional range.
This is, according to balzarondo, because they entered a deeper world.
This would mean that deeper worlds, while not higher dimensional, their inhabitants are higher dimensional because they view higher dimensional attacks as lower dimensional attacks.

So, If gets accepted then almost everyone gets upgraded to 1-B.

Note: While i have read Maou gakuin, my knowledge on the power scaling of the verse is none to zero. So if this gets agreed on imma need some help maybe.

Last edited:
No, it is just higher degree of 4D. higher layer is just more powerful than lower layer. This kind of logic was being rejected multiple time in the past

No, it is just higher degree of 4D. higher layer is just more powerful than lower layer. This kind of logic was being rejected multiple time in the past
How is a 4D attack seen as a 3D attack by a 4D being (in comparison to the attack that is) a higher degree of 4D?

Because although it is superiority it is not dimensional superiority. No R > F differences and no proof of deeper worlds being of a higher Infinity. There is no doubt they are superior but that's not the type of superiority that warrants a higher dimensional tier.

How would be the logic that universes exist within universes the size of molecules of at least the size of atoms. I mean 1 atom for that universe is actually a universe and it extends infinitely down to the bottom. how would that be?is like this or diferrent

I guess it just adds up to the fact that the difference between each layer isn't enough to grant hd? you need to be like uncountably infinitly superior or have a r > f difference to qualify for that.

This explanation is kinda poor tbh and its not explained in the best way, better close this.. Any attempt to improve the verse should be addressed in the verse thread and soon there will be a possible future CRT that will try to cover all the information we have atm, so it is best to refrain from creating this type of thread. Mainly these types of threads cause misunderstandings of the information and will lead to possible rejection when the CRT is presented because others may think that the information has been brought up previously.

Because although it is superiority it is not dimensional superiority. No R > F differences and no proof of deeper worlds being of a higher Infinity. There is no doubt they are superior but that's not the type of superiority that warrants a higher dimensional tier.
It is tho

"In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything the power of everything is in another dimension.”
It is clear dimensional superiority In AP.
Now, if the silver sea itself isnt a transcending layers hierarchy cosmology i dont think it matters because balzarondo compared a higher dimensional attack as a lower dimensional one.
But i dont know if this logic is accepted here or not (and if not, can i get reasons why?)
How would be the logic that universes exist within universes the size of molecules of at least the size of atoms. I mean 1 atom for that universe is actually a universe and it extends infinitely down to the bottom. how would that be?is like this or diferrent
No, because balzarondo compares a higher dimensional attack with a higher dimensional range as only lower dimensional with lower dimensional range. Meaning, the deeper they go in the silver sea, the lower D their powers will become.
I guess it just adds up to the fact that the difference between each layer isn't enough to grant hd? you need to be like uncountably infinitly superior or have a r > f difference to qualify for that.
R>F transcendences arent really the only way you can get to HD.
This explanation is kinda poor tbh and its not explained in the best way
Sorry, i am new here. If you have any advice on how to improve my explanations please advice me.
Any attempt to improve the verse should be addressed in the verse thread
I didn't know that there was a verse thread. Also i am not trying to upgrade the verse (in this thread that is) i am just trying to discuss. Thats why i placed it under Q&A (idk if these are made for that tbh the more i think about it) Also verse threads usually talk about alot of things other then power scaling. So i just made this to specifically discuss these statements.
soon there will be a possible future CRT that will try to cover all the information we have atm.
Thats what i am trying to do. Just discuss until alot of people agree then we can make CRTs.
so it is best to refrain from creating this type of thread. Mainly these types of threads cause misunderstandings of the information and will lead to possible rejection when the CRT is presented because others may think that the information has been brought up previously.
I mean, its a guy telling another guy that thier HD powers are considered LD powers when entering a deeper layer of “infinitely sized skies"
I think discussing this is atleast necessary to improve our 2nd most trending page on here, so once we have all agreed (hopefully) we can make a CRT.

It is tho

It is clear dimensional superiority In AP.
Now, if the silver sea itself isnt a transcending layers hierarchy cosmology i dont think it matters because balzarondo compared a higher dimensional attack as a lower dimensional one.
But i dont know if this logic is accepted here or not (and if not, can i get reasons why?)
The superiority between one dimension and another is uncountably Infinite. Power, Laws, Concepts, etc being higher and more powerful and "Deeper" does not meet that quota. It also doesn't help that the way he used that word is in the same setting as "The difference between our power is like Heaven and Earth"

There are simply no Uncountably Infinite Dimensional differences, Size differences, or R > F differences.

I don't even know how you can arguing with the logic that a 3D ship from deeper layer can withstand 4D AP translated into higher dimensional, by all mean the ship is an 3D object which can withstand 4D power, that all. With your logic many verse will get upgrade because there is multiple 3D characters character which can withstand 4D to far higher D power, hell we even have 3D character with 1-A AP

I don't even know how you can arguing with the logic that a 3D ship from deeper layer can withstand 4D AP translated into higher dimensional, by all mean the ship is an 3D object which can withstand 4D power, that all. With your logic many verse will get upgrade because there is multiple 3D characters character which can withstand 4D to far higher D power, hell we even have 3D character with 1-A AP
The quote is not arguing about a specific ship my guy. Its just saying that going deeper into the silver sea makes literal 4D attacks with 4D range seem like only 3D attacks with 3D range.
As i said, the reason for this is explained to be a “dimensional superiority". meaning that going another layer, 4D attacks will be seen as 3D attacks. Therefore, needing 5D ap.
The superiority between one dimension and another is uncountably Infinite. Power, Laws, Concepts, etc being higher and more powerful and "Deeper" does not meet that quota. It also doesn't help that the way he used that word is in the same setting as "The difference between our power is like Heaven and Earth"

There are simply no Uncountably Infinite Dimensional differences, Size differences, or R > F differences.
I admit, arguing about a cosmological difference in size between layers is iffy. But the idea of HD AP thing is definitely there.
Again someone responded to me saying that this logic is rejected. I simply want to see why it got rejected because it seems pretty solid to me atleast.

The quote is not arguing about a specific ship my guy. Its just saying that going deeper into the silver sea makes literal 4D attacks with 4D range seem like only 3D attacks with 3D range.
As i said, the reason for this is explained to be a “dimensional superiority". meaning that going another layer, 4D attacks will be seen as 3D attacks. Therefore, needing 5D ap.
that not how dimensional work, that mean the ship can withstand 4D durability, that all

Read my reply again, Yes r > f isn't really the only way to get HD but you have to uncountably infinitly superior to quality for HD iirc.

The difference between each layer is far too low to qualify for that.

I don't see any reason why the structures of lowest layer of the Silver Sea won't be able to withstand 4d ap while still being 3d.

They will be able to, but too to a far lesser extent imo. That should prove how the higher layer that has uncountably greater aspects can withstand 4d attacks while still being 3d

I suggest waiting for the maou gakin crt Derek and other supporters are gonna make honestly, its useless debating like this.

Read my reply again, Yes r > f isn't really the only way to get HD but you have to uncountably infinitly superior to quality for HD iirc.

The difference between each layer is far too low to qualify for that.
I gave up on trying to scale the cosmology higher because as yall said there isnt really much proof.
I don't see any reason why the structures of lowest layer of the Silver Sea won't be able to withstand 4d ap while still being 3d.
I mean ok, lets assume that. This specific quote is blatantly arguing that the reason why their 4D attacks would be considered 3D attacks (and no, there isnt proof that they were just arguing on the military of the deeper layers) because they are in a deeper layer.
They will be able to, but too to a far lesser extent imo. That should prove how the higher layer that has uncountably greater aspects can withstand 4d attacks while still being 3d
There isnt proof of that.
I suggest waiting for the maou gakin crt Derek and other supporters are gonna make honestly, its useless debating like this.
I did not know that there will be a CRT on maou gakuin.

Honestly OP is has poor information. You just rushed it bro. You should have atleast contacted supporters in Maou Gakuin thread. Everyone is busy currently and also LN volume 11 no one has it to get better understanding.

Back