• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

First of all, Anos and every other person were not "unaffected" by the Sun of Destruction. The Sun of Destruction simply decided that only Avos was supposed to be destroyed. Just read the epilogue of the arc. As for the gun analogy such as shotguns vs sniper rifles, it seems like a good example to me. I don't remember a time when sniper rifles shot shotgun shells, so they're definitely not the same bullet. Here's some proof that "reason destruction" comes from Anos twisting the order of destruction.
"When that vessel is filled with your source and your divine body, a magical contract will be made with me. I will twist the order of the God of Destruction and turn the Sun of Destruction <Sarge El Donave> into the magic that destroys reason, the sword of reason destruction <Venuzdonoa>. With that, the order of destruction that you possess will be completely taken away from this world."

- Chapter 396 of the Web Novel
Clearly they're different. Stop saying they have the same powers. I thought this was obvious.

I clearly remember the chapter, about how Aberneyu loved him, from the beginning.
First of all, Anos and every other person were not "unaffected" by the Sun of Destruction. The Sun of Destruction simply decided that only Avos was supposed to be destroyed. Just read the epilogue of the arc. As for the gun analogy such as shotguns vs sniper rifles, it seems like a good example to me. I don't remember a time when sniper rifles shot shotgun shells, so they're definitely not the same bullet. Here's some proof that "reason destruction" comes from Anos twisting the order of destruction.

Clearly they're different. Stop saying they have the same powers. I thought this was obvious.

Venuz being stronger than Sun of Doom is weird tbh because according to Nousgalia that sword was used to limit the Order of Destruction's power,and that's the reason why he need to return Venuz to its original form to attack Anos

What do you mean true form ? , Does't the spirit is it true form in itself ? , Somehow i forget somthing.

We have to review the already made profiles too, things are missing, like metal manipulation for Aisha (used chains against Jerga), duplication and type 6 Immortality for Lay (created several clones in arc 4 part 2 to meet with Avos and Nousgalia), and other things, but I'm too lazy to make the threads

We have to review the already made profiles too, things are missing, like metal manipulation for Aisha (used chains against Jerga), duplication and type 6 Immortality for Lay (created several clones in arc 4 part 2 to meet with Avos and Nousgalia), and other things, but I'm too lazy to make the threads
i think the chains part will be just chain manip not metal manip

Last edited:
There will possibly be a CRT in the future to revise Anos' NEP2 stuff, and it will possibly result in a bit of a downgrade, but I don't want to discuss that rn, and I rather want to discuss and explain Anos' currently accepted NEP2 stuff, since I've seen some confusion and misconceptions regarding that.

I personally only know of two instances, from WN chapter 431 and WN chapter 496, where Anos utilised Graham's nothingness.

"His source is fused with Graham's nothingness,"

I'm not entirely sure where this comes from, but my best guess would be from chapter 496.
In this chapter, Anos tanks a world-destroying spell by simply exposing his source to it and allowing Graham's nothingness to reduce part of it, without actually manipulating Graham's nothingness in some manner.

"and he is capable of using the latter's nothingness as a "shield", which converts anything it interacts with into nothingness, to protect himself or to attack"

This is from chapter 431.
In this chapter, Anos uses Graham's nothingness as a "shield" to protect his source from Anahem's conceptual destroying sword. Anahem's sword was converted into nothingness when it attempted to interact with Graham's nothingness.

To clear up a misconception about his currently accepted NEP2 stuff:

Anos can only theoretically convert himself into NEP2.
Due to the nature of Graham's nothingness, if Anos ever decided to "coat" himself in Graham's nothingness, thus interacting with the nothingness, he would indeed be converted into NEP2, however, I personally haven't seen Anos actually do this.
While Anos is certainly capable of converting himself into NEP2, until we see him actually do it or at least mention that it's something he might do, this specific usage of Graham's nothingness probably shouldn't be presented in vs threads.

I believe the best way to explain Anos' currently accepted NEP2 stuff in vs threads or something would be as follows:

Anos' source is fused with Graham's nothingness, and thus to affect his source, you would need to be capable of affecting NEP2.
Anos can use Graham's nothingness as a "shield", which can act both defensively and offensively.
Characters can't interact with nothingness = defence.
Interacting with nothingness converts them into nothingness = indirect offence.
Anos can use this "shield" to block attacks that don't directly attempt to affect his source. (As seen in chapter 496)
Anos can't convert himself into NEP2 by using Graham's nothingness, until proven otherwise.

This 'converting into NEP2' misconception was caused by bad quality mtl + out of context scans, like almost all other errors on Anos' profile.
Clearing up this misconception will likely change the outcome of a few matches, and so I want to apologise if this inconveniences someone somehow.

Last edited:
There will possibly be a CRT in the future to revise Anos' NEP2 stuff, and it will possibly result in a bit of a downgrade, but I don't want to discuss that rn, and I rather want to discuss and explain Anos' currently accepted NEP2 stuff, since I've seen some confusion and misconceptions regarding that.

I personally only know of two instances, from WN chapter 431 and WN chapter 496, where Anos utilised Graham's nothingness.

I'm not entirely sure where this comes from, but my best guess would be from chapter 496.
In this chapter, Anos tanks a world-destroying spell by simply exposing his source to it and allowing Graham's nothingness to reduce part of it, without actually manipulating Graham's nothingness in some manner.

"and he is capable of using the latter's nothingness as a "shield", which converts anything it interacts with into nothingness, to protect himself or to attack"

In this chapter, Anos uses Graham's nothingness as a "shield" to protect his source from Anahem's conceptual destroying sword. Anahem's sword was converted into nothingness when it attempted to interact with Graham's nothingness.

Due to the nature of Graham's nothingness, if Anos ever decided to "coat" himself in Graham's nothingness, thus interacting with the nothingness, he would indeed be converted into NEP2, however, I personally haven't seen Anos actually do this.
While Anos is certainly capable of converting himself into NEP2, until we see him actually do it or at least mention that it's something he might do, this specific usage of Graham's nothingness shouldn't be presented in vs threads.

I believe the best way to explain Anos' currently accepted NEP2 stuff in vs threads or something would be as follows:

Anos' source is fused with Graham's nothingness, and thus to affect his source, you would need to be capable of affecting NEP2.
Anos can use Graham's nothingness as a "shield", which can act both defensively and offensively.
Anos can use this "shield" to block attacks that don't directly attempt to affect his source. (As seen in chapter 496)
Anos can't convert himself into NEP2 by using Graham's nothingness, until proven otherwise.

This 'converting into NEP2' misconception was caused by bad quality mtl + out of context scans, like almost all other errors on Anos' profile.
Clearing up this misconception will likely change the outcome of a few matches, and so I want to apologise if this inconveniences someone somehow.
I'm fine with creating a clarification for Anos's NEP type 2,hell I have even seen one dude said that Anos always exists as NEP type 2 in the beginning of the match,which is terrible misconception

While Anos is certainly capable of converting himself into NEP2, until we see him actually do it or at least mention that it's something he might do, this specific usage of Graham's nothingness shouldn't be presented in vs threads.

I agree. "Can possibly or likely convert into NEP2." Can this work? Or should it be something else?

Last edited:
I'm fine with creating a clarification for Anos's NEP type 2,hell I have even seen one dude said that Anos always exists as NEP type 2 in the beginning of the match,which is terrible misconception
This misconception are widely spread our wiki.

Last edited:
I think it’s better to have possibly NEP type 2 for full body instead of completely removing it since he may do that but this feat was never actually performed

I think it’s better to have possibly NEP type 2 for full body instead of completely removing it since he may do that but this feat was never actually performed
He will have access to NEP 2, but the fact he can convert himself into NEP 2 is a NLF.

But by logic, Anos has NEP 2, can tore his chest to use NEP 2 to convert any magic into nothingness. That sounds like a high tier Void Manipulation.

Even in chapter 496, Anos tore open his chest and used Graham's nothingness to reduce Egil Grone Angdroa and destroyed it with his source of perdition.

Fact is Anos is an Extraordinary Genius. Since he can convert targets into nothingness, he can possibly convert himself to NEP 2, (if his physical body is destroyed, he will have his source of perdition as well as Graham's NEP 2 embedded within his source of perdition).

Last edited:
Yes, I hope Anos will do something like Graham convert his physical body into nothingness in the next chapters. If Anos can do it, it's a useful advantage.

The main reasons the Order of Order possibly qualifies as a type 2 concept is listed above.
The Order of Order doesn't possibly qualify as a type 2 concept just because it created other order. Creating other order is simply proof that it exists before other order.

I think it would be fine to create a CRT for the cm2 upgrade after the concept types revision has been applied, since someone knowledgeable on concept stuff said this possibly qualifies as a type 2 concept.
While waiting for the CM page revision to take effect, I'd like to ask about the Anos thread getting CM2.

Can Anos get CM2 99x baseline countless ?
I think it's good to talk about it now. As Dereck said, more opinion is needed on this thread.

That alone isn't Type 2, no. There's plenty of beings who predate and create Type 3 Concept's but still are only a Type 3 Concept themselves. It would require more than that to prove the requirements necessary for Type 2.

That alone isn't Type 2, no. There's plenty of beings who predate and create Type 3 Concept's but still are only a Type 3 Concept themselves. It would require more than that to prove the requirements necessary for Type 2.
And guess what, it's just supportive feats

We all do know predating type 3 doesn't make it type 2

If you look at the thread on page 1/2, I think it's sufficient to explain that Order Nougalia got CM2

In chapter 182
"God is order. It is an absolute existence for demons, humans, spirits, and everything that lives in this world. That is the reason of this world. Your life is only according to order, life and death. It is meaningless, just let it give fear, it means nothing."

Which means if the Order of Nougalia is destroyed, the destruction of this concept will definitely affect reality.

If you look at the thread on page 1/2, I think it's sufficient to explain that Order Nougalia got CM2

In chapter 182
"God is order. It is an absolute existence for demons, humans, spirits, and everything that lives in this world. That is the reason of this world. Your life is only according to order, life and death. It is meaningless, just let it give fear, it means nothing."

Which means if the Order of Nougalia is destroyed, the destruction of this concept will definitely affect reality.
Type 3 is always been that , destroy concept would also destroy reallity.

Type 3 is always been that , destroy concept would also destroy reallity.
How to get CM2

Unbounded by Reality, Not destroyed when Reality is destroyed & Encompasses Reality (Includes Reality / Govern Reality where the destruction of this concept clearly affects Reality).

True or false ?

Although no Anos scene includes the above statement, I think for Order Nousgalia it includes the above statement.

The Nousgalia is unbound by reality because he created all orders in the Militia World (which means, if his created Order is destroyed, it will have no effect on him ) , I will quote again that it is in the Militia World not Silversea and the Order of Nousgalia certainly includes reality as well.

If I'm honest, I'm also not sure about Anos getting CM2 99x baseline countless.
But I'm pretty sure with Anos getting normal CM2.

Embodied type 3 concept and created another not give you type 2 , becuz just creating smth that weaker than you doesn't mean you transcended them in a way that type 2 trans the reallity.

If you wanna know that "way" read this it's best analogy of type 2.

Back