• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Postal Dude makes Undyne sign his petition

Did you even read the scan? He wasn't talking about humans or diseases they can get, he said that Undyne might have gotten heat-stroke or some other illness.
In one of the scans Papyrus mentions that monsters can get common illnesses that ordinary humans can get as well

If you don't have any proof that monsters can't be affected by abilities like Disease Manipulation, then I won't bother discussing this with you. I'll vote for Postal Dude at the moment because of the reasons Spite brought up.
Uh okay? I don't really care about the thread anyways. Just belive that making and assumption based on one of the least trustworthy characters in UT against the literal ability giving a possibly resistant is just weird.

Ooh does it dura neg or something? Or does it have insane AP?
I'm assuming it does have some form of dura neg, due to it being "voodoo magic" according to the game. Also, Krotchy is considered a boss in the game, and would usually go agro the moment you pull a gun onto his face or deal damage to him. The fact that he is just kinda standing there and taking the dmg means that Undyne would probably not be able to move when he uses the Cartridge.

The fact that he is just kinda standing there and taking the dmg means that Undyne would probably not be able to move when he uses the Cartridge.
Uh are we sure it paralyzes? That seems more because they didnt have animation budget

Not even a bump, but I might as well list the wincons here:

Undyne's wincons/advantages (according to TheKillerYT):
-Green soul can stop PD's movements
-TK (Telekinesis)
-Willpower
-Dura

Postal Dude's wincons/advantages:
-Catnip
-All of these:
1. Lock-on weapons, like the Revolver. Assuming his execution meter has been filled up prior to the fight.
3. Mini-nuke launcher (or any of his launchers honestly).
I almost forgot one more win-con for Dude, the Chompy Game Cartridge.
and maybe this?
2. Diseased weapons like the cow head or the WMD, due to the fact that Undyne does not have resistance to diseases. However, these might not be able to kill her, it well either incap her or make her puke/vomit long enough for PD to deal a finishing blow.

Last edited:
I-I dont see why he is bloodlusted.
Because Dude won't use cat-nip or his launchers when not bloodlusted (or right away, at least). Since this match used to be Sans vs Postal Dude, him not being bloodlusted would basically make Sans beat the shit out of Dude when the fight starts. If you want, I could make Undyne bloodlusted as well.

Oh, I didn't think you were talking about the Chompy Game Cartridge, sorry. Then no, he can't move while using it.
Oh. Lmao undynes job becomes 10x easier then?
I have honestly no idea, since the profile for him on VS does not talk about it at all. It probably scales to Elephants? But it might be higher since it can effect and kill boss enemies.
So it doesn't even one shot? Dude can win but Idk how its more likely he wins.

Remove the votes and add me to undyne btw since rules changed

Back