• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Postal Dude makes Undyne sign his petition

Is this a spite match lol? Does postal dude have TK
Surprisingly, he does. his Enhanced mode version allows him to use telekinesis when unarmed and pick up humans and yeet them (although I can't find anything about him being able to throw cars, but, oh well.)

Surprisingly, he does. his Enhanced mode version allows him to use telekinesis when unarmed and pick up humans and yeet them (although I can't find anything about him being able to throw cars, but, oh well.)
Then its a stomp, sans has 10B durability and he knows it so whats stopping him from killing sans with TK? Nothing lol

Dude would probably try to use catnip. "Since the catnip's boost is instantaneous while massively increasing Dude's speed and perception." (Copied from Minecrafthater2011 in my Postal Dude vs Peter Griffin match)

Dude would probably try to use catnip. "Since the catnip's boost is instantaneous while massively increasing Dude's speed and perception." (Copied from Minecrafthater2011 in my Postal Dude vs Peter Griffin match)
How long does it take to use catnip? If its too long sans can just slam him then and kill him

Holy shit how does sans win then? He blitzes right? Wait this is confusing in the first video he gets a massive boost but the second shows real humans can still move
Well, ****, guess I gotta change the fight then. Should I make Dude fight Papyrus or Undyne (Probs Paps due to him literally being sans, just less smarter and more Dura)

Well, ****, guess I gotta change the fight then. Should I make Dude fight Papyrus or Undyne (Probs Paps due to him literally being sans, just less smarter and more Dura)
Idk man his speed seems very inconsistent so I don't know...maybe undyne? She does stop movement with her green soul

Holy shit how does sans win then? He blitzes right? Wait this is confusing in the first video he gets a massive boost but the second shows real humans can still move
Also, why does my screen only show your message up to "Holy shit how does sans win then? He blitzes right?" and then cuts out the rest. I was only able to see the other half of the message by replying to it.

Also, why does my screen only show your message up to "Holy shit how does sans win then? He blitzes right?" and then cuts out the rest. I was only able to see the other half of the message by replying to it.
Probably because I edited it

So undyne uses the green soul and stops Postal dude from moving then it comes down to his reflex skills

So undyne uses the green soul and stops Postal dude from moving then it comes down to his reflex skills
Assuming he uses Catnip before Undyne uses green soul (or after, due to Postal Dude having no animations when using catnip), these are what Postal Dude can do:

1. Lock-on weapons, like the Revolver. Assuming his execution meter has been filled up prior to the fight.
2. Diseased weapons like the cow head or the WMD, due to the fact that Undyne does not have resistance to diseases. However, these might not be able to kill her, it well either incap her or make her puke/vomit long enough for PD to deal a finishing blow.
3. Mini-nuke launcher (or any of his launchers honestly).
4. The sawn-off shotgun or the fournicator.

Assuming he uses Catnip before Undyne uses green soul (or after, due to Postal Dude having no animations when using catnip), these are what Postal Dude can do:

2. Diseased weapons like the cow head or the WMD, due to the fact that Undyne does not have resistance to diseases. However, these might not be able to kill her, it well either incap her or make her puke/vomit long enough for PD to deal a finishing blow.
Inorganic Physiology (Every monster in the game is stated to be made of magic[
3. Mini-nuke launcher (or any of his launchers honestly).
Yeah thats a solid wincon
Eh that seems close ranged but undyne is supposed to be a bit away from the enemy. I think I might vote undyne via danmaku and insane willpower and durability what do you think?

Monsters getting sick doesn't prove their literal ability wont stop dudes diseases
In one of the scans Papyrus mentions that monsters can get common illnesses that ordinary humans can get as well, such as heat-stroke. Again, it's stated that being resistant to diseases is a possible effect of having Inorganic Physiology, that doesn't mean that every single character with the ability has resistance to that specific ability, as shown with the monsters from Undertale.

In one of the scans Papyrus mentions that monsters can get common illnesses that ordinary humans can get as well, such as heat-stroke. Again, it's stated that being resistant to diseases is a possible effect of having Inorganic Physiology, that doesn't mean that every single character with the ability has resistance to that specific ability, as shown with the monsters from Undertale.
Again papyrus is not a very trustworthy narrator since he mistakes a human for a rock. It is not fair to assume monsters will not resistant to diseases when they are literally magic.

Again papyrus is not a very trustworthy narrator since he mistakes a human for a rock. It is not fair to assume monsters will not resistant to diseases when they are literally magic.
But in the other scan, Undyne confirmed that she barfed 9000 times after Papyrus asked her?

Again papyrus is not a very trustworthy narrator since he mistakes a human for a rock.
This proves nothing. Papyrus frequently being dumb doesn't mean he's wrong when talking about monster physiology, especially when he's a monster himself.
It is not fair to assume monsters will not resistant to diseases when they are literally magic.
You've yet to prove that monsters are somehow resistant to diseases yourself, your only argument as to how do they resist Disease Manipulation is "because inorganic physiology says characters with this ability might be unaffected by disease manipulation" and "also they're made of magic" which doesn't prove your point at all.

This proves nothing. Papyrus frequently being dumb doesn't mean he's wrong when talking about monster physiology, especially when he's a monster himself.
He has no idea what humans are let alone their diseases
You've yet to prove that monsters are somehow resistant to diseases yourself, your only argument as to how do they resist Disease Manipulation is "because inorganic physiology says characters with this ability might be unaffected by disease manipulation" and "also they're made of magic" which doesn't prove your point at all.
Because you know since they aren't normal and magic. They literally eat radioactive waste as junk food? Theres nothing that is trustworthy enough to prove that monsters cannot resist diseases but the possiblity of them being resistant is already on their profile.

He has no idea what humans are let alone their diseases
Did you even read the scan? He wasn't talking about humans or diseases they can get, he said that Undyne might have gotten heat-stroke or some other illness.

If you don't have any proof that monsters can't be affected by abilities like Disease Manipulation, then I won't bother discussing this with you. I'll vote for Postal Dude at the moment because of the reasons Spite brought up.

Back