• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Postal Dude makes Peter Griffin sign his petition (0-0-7) (GRACE)

“Holy crap Louis, this is worse then the time when-” Before Peter could finish his joke to proceed to a cutaway gag, the Postal Dude kicks open the door to the kitchen. “Hi there!” This comically makes generic definitely copy-right free audience clapping play on the cue of the reveal, however, Peter was the only one who could hear it. “What the-? A-anyways, who the hell are you and why are you in our home?” “My name is not important… what is important… is this Petition for you to sign!” The Dude pulls out a clipboard with the petition on it and shows it to the Fat Man’s face. ‘Petition to shut down and close Pawtucket Breweries, FOR GOOD’ it has been signed by 9 people already, and It would take 1 more signature to close it down. “What the hell?!” Peter grabs the clipboard and breaks it in-half before tearing the paper. “Hey what the ****?!” The Dude equips and readies his classic ol shovel. “You’re trying to put me out of a job! Well, I won’t stand for this!” Peter purposely rolls down his shirt, before comically rolling it back up again, as he readies himself for a fight. “You destroyed my petition, and now you’re going to pay!”

“Bring
it on!”
“Bring it on!”

•Speed is equal.
•Both are bloodlusted.
•Peter does not have his death powers, and the Dude will be in his Normal Mode for now.
•Starts in Peter Griffin’s kitchen, both are 10 meters apart.

The dude who regrets nothing (except Postal 3):

The guy who makes cut-aways:

Incon: 7 ( @MinecraftHater2011 , @Artorimachi_Meteoraft , @JohnConquest1 , @Doggo , @Mariogoods , @Greatsage13th , @SpiteBattles )

Last edited:
Damn, that was a pretty good set-up/story, ngl!

Anyways, a bloodlusted Dude in this situation would likely try to use the W.M.D. or the Sawed-Off (Since they're both in an enclosed space, he wouldn't be able to use his Mini-Nuke Launcher. He also wouldn't be able to use CHOMPY, since that requires him to stand still iirc). But since the W.M.D. is the only one out of those two options that can kill Peter (Due to Peter's regen and massive AP advantage, he'll likely be able to shrug off any shots from the Sawed-Off), if Dude did try to use the Sawed-Off, Peter would likely be able to get his one hit he needs before Dude could use a weapon that could kill Peter.

However, due to the catnip's boost being instantaneous while massively increasing Dude's speed and perception, if Dude did go for the W.M.D., he would likely be able to get the first shot in before Peter, and be able to evade Peter's attempts at attacking for long enough until the disease manip of the W.M.D. can take out Peter (As Peter would be vomiting uncontrollably from the effects of the W.M.D., he would likely have an extremely hard time attacking a Dude that's practically running circles around him).

I'll probably vote for Incon FRA, for now

I dunno, the argument posted above looks more like a win in Postal Dude's favor than an incon. But then again, I hardly know anything about Family Guy. I do recall Peter having a hard time doing anything after guzzling down ipecac with the boys, though.

Bump (quick, unrelated question. Why is Postal Dude‘s equipment and abilities from Postal: Brain Damage not on his profile?)

Last edited:
I dunno, the argument posted above looks more like a win in Postal Dude's favor than an incon. But then again, I hardly know anything about Family Guy. I do recall Peter having a hard time doing anything after guzzling down ipecac with the boys, though.
Also I forgot to ask you this but who are leaning towards/voting for rn?

And just to end this, INCON FRA

Now I can make an ending

Vomit, sweat, and ******* blood, that is what covered the entire god damn Griffin Household Kitchen. Both the Dude and Peter were on the floor groaning in both pain and exhaustion. "Boy, this was worse than the time when I drank that ipecac bottle-" Peter gets interrupted when he gets hit in the head after Postal Dude threw the empty can of Cat Nip at him. "Shut up, you made that joke a long time ago." Both continued panting and groaning. "Boy, that Cat Nip really- cough REALLY takes a toll on you..." "Here, have this." Peter throws a bottle of Pawtucket Patriot Ale at The Dude, who grabs it. "I know I'm against this company... but **** it, better than nothing." He takes a sip, and then another, and another, before chugging down the whole bottle. "H-holy shit, this tastes great!" The Dude says "See?!" "Why am I even trying to shut down that place at all? **** that petition!" Both got up and shake hands "Sorry for, uh, causing you to vomit everywhere." "Eh that's ok. The names Peter, and yours?" "Dude, The Postal Dude." "Hey, wanna head to the bar?" "**** yeah." and so, both Peter and the Dude became friends.

Thanks for participating guys!

Back