• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Arzon Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet he never demonstrated the ability to do so against an attack he could not see, did not know was coming, from an opponent he knew nothing about, whose whereabouts he doesnt know, and does not spam teleport in combat

He was asleep and still dodged an attack, he would see the trees being uprooted, the wind is blatantly visible, and the fact that there is an attack coming his way wou ld make him dodge because he knows that even a normal child is stronger than him.

What are you talking about? He is over mach 6000. By the time the attack is halfway there he could have seen it and easily teleported.

WeeklyBattles said:
Except he wouldnt because he doesnt spam teleport in combat
No offense weekly, but are you being stupid on purpose? I have already answered this same thing several times.

Just gonna qoute myself here.

"Also, can you please get over sans vs weiss. He uses teleportation to get to location all the time, he doesn't use it to dodge unless forced to."

He will want to get close to him, so he would use it for that, and while he doesn't spam it to dodge, he isn't braindead enough to decide top just look dumbly at an attack he knows will kill him.

He's not being forced to dodge here, the attack is small and then expands when it explodes, there is no reason for him to teleport to dodge it

Again, if Sans tries to get close Arzon coats the battlefield in 7-A omnidirectional wind

So he just waits until it reaches him instead of teleporting within the range of someone he wants to kill? Sure thing.

I doubt he would even notice sans before he has bones through him, let alone create an omnideireactional blast as an opening move. Plus, if Sans sees the omnidirecional blast he simply teleports because he can't sidestep an omnidirectional attack.

Plus, he throws some bones and those pass through the wind and kill Arzon.

Seeing as he waited for literally every single one of Frisk's attacks to come at him before dodging, yes, he would

Overexaggerating the speed gap again i see. Sans isnt going to see the omnidirectional blast because it has no tell

Arzon dodges them with ease

You know what weekly? I am sick of repeating the same goddamn things over and over in every thread you are in. Sorry if it offends you, but you are the most frustrating person I have ever had the pleasure to debate with. So I'll just unfollow this, come back when the grace is over, and if sans still has the three votes advantage I'll request this to be added,

No, the wind is not invisible.

No, Arzon doesn't suddenly get upgraded to mach 6000 because he blitzes, and even if he were sans is still faster.

No, Sans did not stand still and watch frisk's attacks come at him, and isn't going to do so for an attack that is coming from four kilometers away.

And he does attack you while you are attacking him, and starts to sidestep the moment Frisk attacks.

We have 7 votes. That's enough for me.

Why wouldn't Arzon get to Mach 6000 or more? He blitzes his original speed two times over. So if a blitz is 4-5x times faster and he's able to increase his speed to a blitz degree twice then that means he should be 8-10x faster than his original speed.

So that would mean Arzon would be between Mach 20,768 and 25,960. As crazy as that sounds anyway that's what stacking his speed upgrades would entail.

7 votes based on inaccurate reasoning, three of which are literally just FRAs of 'Sans blue mode soul hax gg' with no further explanation when it was already explained in this thread how Arzon can very easily counter it

Starting distance? Arzon range spams.

Sans tries to get close? Omnidirectional aoe wind blast.

Sans is faster? Typhoon Mode + Wind Dance.

Sans uses Blue Mode? Solid wind platforms stop Arzon from being flung.

Bone attacks? Arzon dodges.

So much of what Arzon is capable of is being completely ignored all because the only things Sans has going for him are contact-based soul manip and a starting minor speed advantage.

>Arzon range spams.

Sans dodged.

>Omnidirectional wind blast.

Sans teleport spams away from it.

>Typhoon Mode + Wind Dance.

Sans is still faster.

>Arzon dodges.

You can't doge attacks faster than you, unless given luck.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You know what weekly? I am sick of repeating the same goddamn things over and over in every thread you are in. Sorry if it offends you, but you are the most frustrating person I have ever had the pleasure to debate with. So I'll just unfollow this, come back when the grace is over, and if sans still has the three votes advantage I'll request this to be added,

No, the wind is not invisible.

No, Arzon doesn't suddenly get upgraded to mach 6000 because he blitzes, and even if he were sans is still faster.

No, Sans did not stand still and watch frisk's attacks come at him, and isn't going to do so for an attack that is coming from four kilometers away.

And he does attack you while you are attacking him, and starts to sidestep the moment Frisk attacks.

We have 7 votes. That's enough for me.
Poor Risci, has to go through so much typing and repeating points.

>Sans dodged.

Dodging an AoE explosion going off in your face isnt possible my dude, especially when the AoE is several kilometers

>Sans teleport spams.

Horribly out of character and not something he has ever done in combat

>Sans is still faster.

Nico just explained why he's not

>You can't doge attacks faster than you, unless given luck.

Yes you absolutely can, especially when its a ranged attack being used from a long ways away. Why do you think most bullet dodging feats are only subsonic when bullets are Superosnic-Hypersonic?

Nico-v11 said:
Why wouldn't Arzon get to Mach 6000 or more? He blitzes his original speed two times over. So if a blitz is 4-5x times faster and he's able to increase his speed to a blitz degree twice then that means he should be 8-10x faster than his original speed.

So that would mean Arzon would be between Mach 20,768 and 25,960. As crazy as that sounds anyway that's what stacking his speed upgrades would entail.
>Arzon should be between Mach 20,768 and 25,960.

Sure. He can't blitz the other MHS+ RHG characters, how's he supposed to reach those speeds when nobody in his verse can perform those feats.

>Blitzed his original speed.

Actually if you have a subsonic Speed difference you can still blitz.

@Aparheticskell a blitz from my understanding is around a 4-5x speed difference. Arzon is fully capable of blitzing other characters in the verse and has done so in two occasions. In fact he's barely ever had to go to Typhoon Rage Mode hence why he hasn't done it.

So yes Arzon can totally reach those speeds if he uses both techniques.

Nico-v11 said:
@Aparheticskell a blitz from my understanding is around a 4-5x speed difference. Arzon is fully capable of blitzing other characters in the verse and has done so in two occasions. In fact he's barely ever had to go to Typhoon Rage Mode hence why he hasn't done it.

So yes Arzon can totally reach those speeds if he uses both techniques.
Listen.

A Transonic Mach 1 won't be able to react to hypersonic+ Mach 20 speeds.

Arzon most likely is just Mach 2600+ while Sans is Mach 6182+

>I prepare to turn off my computer.

>I see bull about mach 20k.

You wot? Not gonna read through all the stuff, but you cannot arbitrarly multiply by 5 every time you speedblitz.

And weekly, the fact that you went along with that is absolute bullshit. You know you can't just multiply speed that way. We don't even allow someone like Kaguya to go from rel to ftl despite blitzing people who blitz people that are rel.

@Apathetic Sans is Mach 3000+ until you make that CRT so i'd appreciate it if you'd stop inflating his speed

@Ricsi Yet you go along with Sans being Mach 6000 scaling to a speed amp that he has no reason to scale to

No weekly, he is not. He is mach 6000, the end.

And you guys say that he is mach 20k, which is sub relativistic, but saying that sans is faster than frisk at his fastest needs a crt? This is jist the most blatant hypocrisy I saw from you yet.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Yet you go along with Sans being Mach 6000 scaling to a speed amp that he has no reason to scale to
No reason to scale to? He can blitz frisk while he is using the tea, and the tea has a set speed amplification, not a number slapped on it for the heck of it.

1) Blitzing is an unquantifiable difference

2) Sans is faster. He scales from a higher feat, and can dodge attacks from people scaling from said feat when he is literally passing out

The hell. It states on his profile even, "Capable of consistently dodging Chara/Frisk to such a degree that they could never land a hit on Sans, even if they reset and knew exactly what he would do and where he would be, even if he was asleep. Only hit after his opponent broke the rules of the game in order to do so."

It's been explicitly stated that Sea Tea makes Frisk 2x Faster and searching in the game's code, as well as comparing frame by frame proves this.

Speed blitz doesn't need 8-10x speed GAP.

@Ricsi So you agree that the speed gap is not enough for Sans to win and that Arzon has the speed advantage with his amps?

@Ricsi why not? He reaches a speed where blitzes therefore he has the minimum speed for blitzing a character that kept up with him previously. It's completely logical.

Using two speed amps together in a additive manner that's all it is. There's no flaw in logic there.

@Kalt No one is saying Sans isnt faster in base, but Arzon has a speed amp that lets him blitz people as fast as himself normally and then another transformation that lets him blitz THAT speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back