• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Postal Dude makes Master Chief sign his petition (0-0-0)

Last edited:
I'll take a crack at this:

In terms of stats. Master Chief is hitting 564.35 megajoules with his 9-A weapons. While Postal Dude's best weapons only hit 95.298833 megajoules, if we scale the rocket launcher to irl rocket launchers. He is also far more skilled. Being professionally trained, and having mastery of CQC and various weaponry. Postal Dude is also fairly skilled in these categories. But not to the extent Chief is.

Going into their weapons: Both have fairly similar stuff. Basic guns, healing items, etc. But Chief has more variety in his guns, and better quality healing and defenses. Postal Dude could potentially instantly kill Chief with the CHOMPY cartridge. But that would probably not be his first choice before Chief one shots him with his 6x AP difference

Bumping this

also I take back what I said on chief oneshotting I’m pretty sure it’s a 7x difference to one shot. I still stand by my other points however

Back