• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Arzon Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Weren't you there in the one crt about how the fighters must know that they are fighting someone and the starter location of each other? Hell, you even ggave a kudos to when I brought that up in the Ratt vs Weiss match.
Nope

If both opponents know the starting position then Arzon still AoE wind attacks. Sans doesnt know his opponent is a wind manipulator so he has no reason to think 'oh look, wind, thats where my opponent is' and if he notices strong wind its already too late for him as Arzon's AoE wind attack is an explosion

WeeklyBattles said:
If both opponents know the starting position then Arzon still AoE wind attacks. Sans doesnt know his opponent is a wind manipulator so he has no reason to think 'oh look, wind, thats where my opponent is' and if he notices strong wind its already too late for him as Arzon's AoE wind attack is an explosio
"And when has he ranged spammed as a first action? And by range spam I mean from kilometers away, so don't you give an exemple where he does it from tens of meters or so. And note the dfirst action part, I want to see where he didn't even bother to look at the enem before spamming stuff, because he can't see that far with trees in the way."

@Apathetic Sans isnt the kind of guy to teleport away from wind he doesnt know his opponent is controlling

Since Arzon has the bigger range, Sans would start a few kilometers from him.

I don't know what stops him from teleporting closer to Arzon though.

Oh if he tries to get close to Arzon he can just cover the immediate area in wind

Also attacks through the ground

> Oh if he tries to get close to Arzon he can just cover the immediate area in wind

Ok

> Also attacks through the ground

So can Sans.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Apathetic Sans isnt the kind of guy to teleport away from wind he doesnt know his opponent is controlling.
Correct me If I'm wrong but Arzon doesn't usually resort to AoE attacks first IIRC. Sans will eventually realize that his opponent is controlling the wind and teleport away as far as possible.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Apathetic Sans isnt the kind of guy to teleport away from wind he doesnt know his opponent is controlling
He sees it ripping trees out. Why wouldn't he?

And again, when has he attacked like that from kilometers away an enemy he doesn't even know?

@Apathetic Almost all of Arzon's attacks have AoE to them, Sans doesnt have time to realize eventually nor does he have the range to teleport as far away as possible as he doesnt have the range to attack from outside of Arzon's range

Skeleton that recognises how many times you died just by facial expression won't be able to recognise a stick man attacking with wind, despite the fact that wind is the only way stickman can Attack.

Wind makes noise.

And moves things.

You'd be able to react to it well before it hits you.

Since there's so much talk about Arzon's speed I'll just provide my two cents.

1. Arzon blitzes characters with similar speed with Wind Dance Attack

2. Arzon blitzes characters when in Typhoon Rage Mode as seen here: https://youtu.be/0pEt_K1wKsQ (1:41)

3. Arzon can use Wind Dance Attack while in Typhoon Rage Mode which equals him boosting his speed massively to the original output.

So Arzon can amo his speed ridiculously

In the link you gave Arzon ran towards the enemy and fired head sized wind bullets...

That would get him killed near instatnly.

Nico-v11 said:
Not to mention he propels himself constantly with his making him slightly faster than usually (just add that into the mix)
That's fine, Sans doesn't blitz him, but Sans still scales above frisk with the tea, which means that it's rather hard to say that Arzon has the advantage even with amps.

I'm just explaining his speed which wasn't clearly understood. I'm not voting or anything since I don't know Sans at all.

"In the link you gave Arzon ran towards the enemy and fired head sized wind bullets...

That would get him killed near instatnly."

Yeah and Arzon only did that because he knew he was going to blitz his opponent which will not be the case with Sans. He won't do that at all. He's a clever fighter that uses tricks all the time.

So, since you seem to be giving links, when has he attacked an enemy from four kilometers away? Or decided to just range spam without even caring to meet the guy his trying to kill.

He went close range against Angous as well. And Matilda. And Cade. And Cairis. And used a forcefield against Blazonkey's attacks, which also get's him killed.

Against Nyem he ran towards him, wind punched his attack and went for aoe after he was pushed away. The first and csecond actions in the previous sentence entail touching saans' bones, which kills him.

With the exeption of one attack that isn't even aoe, he went for close range with matilda as well.

As for the other two, wait for the victory? If he doesn't start with aoe winds and sniping he gets his soul destroyed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He went close range against Angous as well. And Matilda. And Cade. And Cairis. And used a forcefield against Blazonkey's attacks, which also get's him killed.
Angous fights close range so yeah Angous went in for CQC then Arzon changed it up towards the end opting for range seeing what the right method was. Matilda uses range and was getting up close and personal a lot of the time. She was not an opponent that he couldn't take on up close so why not? Versus Cade Arzon learned later that range would be the best way to win as I linked. Arzon straight up blitzed the hell out of Cairis so there was no reason for range attacks.

Nico-v11 said:
Angous fights close range so yeah Angous went in for CQC then Arzon changed it up towards the end opting for range seeing what the right method was.

Matilda uses range and was getting up close and personal a lot of the time. She was not an opponent that he couldn't take on up close so why not?

Versus Cade Arzon learned later that range would be the best way to win as I linked. Arzon straight up blitzed the hell out of Cairis so there was no reason for range attacks.
And that is a proof that he will snipe from kilometers away with aoe?

Yeah... This is not a reason why he would go for sniping against sans. He doesn't know how strong sans is, but I see no reason why he would assume that sans is too strong to go close range with.

Yeah, later. He needs to start with it.

WeeklyBattles said:
There's also this
Which kinda shows Arzon should have Danmaku too...
He also used a two meter wide ball while going closer and then went into melee again.

Can anyone please show me him statring with ranged AOE.

Did you miss the AOE part? Weekly here is saying Arzon will start with stuff Sans can't even dodge. An attack like that from 4 kms away is ridicolously easy to sidestep, especially with a speed advantage.

Btw something you're not taking into account is that most of these fights the starting distance is not kilometers away. He'll they're within 100 meters usually so Arzon is less likely to use range. However it is proven that he WILL spam it when at a distance which is what matters here. Not whether "starts" with it.

More like will he use it when at large distance away which he most definitely does. Including making large tornados to attack (in different fights he does this).

How would he didge while doing that at all tough?

As for the range, unless he gets an attack to reach sans right away, he'll just teleport bsedies him, gravityslam his sould to the floor and pirece him with soul destroying bones.

Sans can teleports around the underground with ease, and was rathger heavily implied to teleport down he mount Ebott in the pacifis ending, so it's not even that difficult to believe that he woud teleport besides him while he is trying to raise the city and it's people to hit him.

They can cross 4 kilometers before someone faster than him can decide to teleport? Something isn't right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back