• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Possibly my stupidest question ever...) How does one make a Sandbox thread?

Potentially, with the release of Rosalice Hermail, things will only get tricky, moreso Risqué for the verse as I'm trying all I can to get some info from Ainefill, even after an old friend of mine abandoned me for something I'm guessing I did, & hated myself for that. My Sandbox will be planned to have WIP Wonderful World characters to have the Same, basic template as other, already existing profiles, but with stuff that, although from (supposedly) untrustworthy sources. However, it was the creator of the game himself, Ainefill, that stated all this, & I believe he has a better Memory Think Tank than that of Jin Haganeya, even after such a person from Osaka has been working on Wonderful World for a similar amount of time as Haganeya-san has with Demonbane. I know Twitter is garbage, as it is, but even Doujin creators seem to know more about their own original content than most. So I ask; is this cause even worth it for a Sandbox, & if so, how do I make one? I also plan to do this for Ludesia: Spidering with Scrapping, & Eye of Judgment using EoJ: Legends as a base (Whoever made that Ouraboros Dragon Profile needs it removed as it has lack of info.)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Kaltias, sir. I'll probably take ages to rewatch that playthrough of Ludesia, & fully complete Eye of Judgment: Legends for now as the former lasts at least 10hrs. as a Kinetic Novel, & I can't seem to fix Eye of Judgment: Legends on my PSP Emulator (Save Data Missing; this is the Windows version of PPSSPP Emulator BTW.)

Back