• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Steven Universe Upgrade

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
So i was wondering, could the top tiers of Steven Universe potentially be Moon level? Theyre all scaled from Lapis' feat, a casual High 6-A+ feat performed while she was severely weakened with a cracked gemstone. Lapis is already High 6-A+, and Malachite and Alexandrite are both immensely more powerful than Lapis, White Light is comparable to if not superior to Alexandrite, and the Diamonds are immensely stronger than Lapis and much stronger than Alexandrite, Malachite, and White Light. This should be sufficient to upgrade them to 5-C.

I have no opinion on this for now, but the regular Gems may actually scale from Steven's bubble durability which... supports that scalling a bit i guess?

Anyway, i am waiting for others to give their opinions

If it's ~20 exatons, I don't have a problem upgrading characters way above Lapis, since they'd only need to be a minimum of ~1.5x stronger than her to hit Moon level.

It's coming up as an error to me. But would this be an upgrade only for characters currently above Lapis, or for everyone?

Actually, Steven's shield should get a 'Possibly Moon level' considering his High 6-A+ blocking feat was when he could barely control his powers

@Gojira

Considering how hilariously above them even a weakened Lapis was, I wouldn't count on it as too solid, right now. However, I wouldn't doubt that this might change, in the near future.

Speaking of which, can we please talk about the calc that put the destructon of the Gem Wearhip at 6-B? The one that Jasper and Lapis tanked with little to no injury?

Isn't that already accepted? If not definitely scales to Garnet since she beat the piss out of Jasper

I also don't really like the idea of scaling Lapis to being stronger than...herself. She should likely be "At least Multi-Continent level+ (result of calc), possibly higher/possibly Moon level (stronger than before). This due to the fact she never actually performed a greater feat when healed. She just became capable of generating her own water and growing wings so she could fly back towards Homeworld.

@Js No the thing that's accepted is the explosion Jasper tanked that blew a hole in the warship. There's another calc that puts the entire durability of the warshp well into 6-B

Back