• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible speed clarification for STTGL?

So I know its already MFTL+ but I found this on the gurren lagann wikia, and well I think the bit of info could be added.

The Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill is 528 billion light years long (the length of about six universes), and STTGL can traverse that distance in under a split-second. That would make STTGL at least more than a hundred quintillion (10^20) times faster than the speed of light.

Just something that might be added for more info on its speed?

Agreed, mftl+ is such a broad tier we should add this. Hundred quintillion times c sounds plausible. The number might be even higher if we calc it exactly.

Via scaling he would be "At least 1.32 sextillion times c". I scaled Granzebomas Speed (At least 25 quadrillion times c) to STTGLs size (52800 times the size of Granzeboma).

This would also apply to Super Granzeboma.

Btw. TTGL post IBBS should scale to regular Granzeboma and also be upgraded to "At least 25 quadrillion times c".

DaFritzi said:
Agreed, mftl+ is such a broad tier we should add this. Hundred quintillion times c sounds plausible. The number might be even higher if we calc it exactly.
I wish they calced TTLG speed, it's not being calced now because of cinematic timing I think, which is very unfortunate

That's strange, I don't think cinematic time should be a problem for the sttgl giga drill feat. But I'm not from the calc group, so who knows?

Nonetheless we can scale the speed feats of the regular forms (see above).

Back