• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible OPM Revisions

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMa...or_one_punch_man_maji_drama_cd_vol_2/dry3zwj/

So an audio book was released recently with several hypothetical match ups. The audio book is written by ONE so it's canon.

To summarize the results of the match ups

Genos with the latest upgrades can oneshot Mosquito Girl base form and low diff Deep Sea King with two attacks.

Genos has a >70% chance of beating any demon level threat.

Carnage Kabuto in base form still two shots Genos despite having upgrades.

Sneck gets oneshotted by Carnage Kabuto, no surprise

It's assumed Carnage Kabuto is in Carnage Mode in the following match ups

• Metal Bat without fighting spirit can last 3 minutes against Carnage Kabuto in Carnage Mode. Implying Metal Bat's durability >>>>> Genos's
  • Zombieman is reduced to a head immediately, but outlasts Carnage Kabuto's Carnage Mode and kills Carnage Kabuto after a week. Possible bump for Zombieman's Stamina, previous best feat was fighting for 140 hours straight and coming out victorious. Possibly also another intelligence feat, since it's impressive that he can figure out a way to defeat such a heavily armored opponent even if the monster is exhausted.
  • Darkshine beats Carnage Kabuto in 15 minutes.
  • Saitama oneshots Darkshine
  • Saitama oneshots Saitama from yesterday

The Virtual Reality simulated Saitama from the Saitama that used the machine yesterday. Saitama went against that simulated Saitama, but one punched the simulation.

Whether that means Saitama is exponentially stronger each day or the machine can't simulate broke limiters like how it can't simulate fighting spirit is unknown.

Go that interesting, I would like to listen to the CD is there any link available?

Although it does not really give information that we did not know from the beginning. Carnage Kabuto City Level seems almost unreal, being a dragon level threat and trash Genos in indescribable ways, but that can be done.

Metal Bat and Darkshine, only confirms that the second one can beat Kabuto but after struggling, that would do by powerscaling Kabuto Mountain Level. And Metal Bat without its characteristic power would resist more than Genos, damn that confirms that Metal Bat and Human Garou would also beat easily Genos in normal conditions.

That Sneck is shit compared to Kabuto, surprise.

Spartan1204 said:
The Virtual Reality simulated Saitama from the Saitama that used the machine yesterday. Saitama went against that simulated Saitama, but one punched the simulation.
What this vertual reality thingy u are talking about? (Sorry to interrupt)

Spartan1204 said:
Whether that means Saitama is exponentially stronger each day or the machine can't simulate broke limiters like how it can't simulate fighting spirit is unknown.
Saitama still works out everyday lol so he could be getting exponentially stronger each day.

I know, I'm just laughing at the fact that I can say Saitama one-punched himself and the fact that he could not one-shot Boros a dozen times more casually than he did before.

Quangotjokes said:
Spartan1204 said:
Saitama still works out everyday lol so he could be getting exponentially stronger each day.
Not actually true. IF HE IS A NORMAL HUMAN, then getting stronger would be harder each and every day.

Lorenzo.r.3rd said:
Quangotjokes said:
Spartan1204 said:
Not actually true. IF HE IS A NORMAL HUMAN, then getting stronger would be harder each and every day.
Saitama isnt a normal human

Breaking ur limits only means that u can lvl up to more than only lvl 100, and go up to lvl 150 that's all it means. Actually, the higher ur lvl is, the harder it is for u to lvl up, so what u say kinda contradicts ur point.

Kabuto forsure gets upgraded.

ZM gets a stamina upgrade. Possibly DC upgrade.

Saitama gets upgraded to at least large planet possibly high complex hyperversal level

Genos can one shot MG even though she tanked his blast. I think he could be City possibly mountain.

@spartan, could u please tell me what that virtual reality thing was?.. and that would boost durability for metal bat (someone said that), intelligence for zombie man (someone also said that), base garou and metal bat think of current Genos as fodder, and maybe stamina for both darkshine and kabuto

"Exponentially" well we know he gets stronger, by how much is unknown (whether it's a small amount or big I mean)

Well we don't know enough the simulator maybe couldn't full simulate him (it could but it wasn't as strong)

Lorenzo.r.3rd said:
@spartan, could u please tell me what that virtual reality thing was?.. and that would boost durability for metal bat (someone said that), intelligence for zombie man (someone also said that), base garou and metal bat think of current Genos as fodder, and maybe stamina for both darkshine and kabuto
A virtual reality machine was built for Genos by his caretaker. The virtual reality machine can simulate known characters to fight against. The virtual machine has only been used in this audio book so far.

Back