• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: House of Evolution Profiles Revamped

The profiles of the main monsters of the House of Evolution are kinda doodoo old and outdated. I've added scans, references, values for AP, Speed and LS and some databook stuff.
Here's the sandbox with the revamped stuff and here are their current profiles: MG, AG, BK and CK
This is some noteworthy stuff that I believe should be discussed about the changes I made:

Her speed rating for her evolved state is now baseline Hypersonic aka Mach 5, the reason for that is that she can blitz and disappear from Genos' view, which is comparable to her base state which is >>> her mosquitoes.
Her mosquitoes scale to Mach 4.89, which is really, really close to baseline Hypersonic, so I guess upscaling would be fine in this situation.
also i think she should be high 6-a for tanking saitama's casual slap, which splattered orochi-
Armored Gorilla shouldn't scale to Genos. He never harmed him during their confrontation, and he got wrecked. Instead, only his durability should scale to Genos for being able to tank an Incineration Cannon blast at point-blank range and shrug it off. AG for now should just scale above Evolved MG for being the 3rd strongest dude in the HoE, and was tasked to capture Saitama who no diffed MG.
Same reason why AG is Hypersonic, he was meant to catch Saitama who stomped Evolved MG... other than that he has no decent speed feat other than just MG scaling.
I removed him beating Marshall Gorila as a feat, since Marshal Gorilla and Heavy Kong are featless
I decided to remove his transformed key, cause it's pretty much unnecessary. A "higher with Rage Power/Enraged" just conveys enough. In terms of stats, he's just AG but better
AP/Durability
Now for probably the one with the most changes: Carnage Kabuto.
In terms of stats, it's heavily implied that Carnage Mode is a one shot above his base form. C Kabuto believed that with Carnage Mode he would be able to match and maybe defeat Saitama, who he previously felt was strong enough to kill him with one attack. This is further backed up by Dr. Genus who stated that nothing in the world could stop Carnage Kabuto while he's berserk, even after seeing CK shit his pants just by approaching him.

Intelligence:
His intelligence rating might seem off at first, but remember that CK was created to surpass humanity in every single aspect which also includes intelligence. Even Dr. Genus stated that he was very smart, and is pretty much the perfect evolution of humanity that he looked for (with the exception of his sadistic and psychopathic behavior). I believe this is enough to show that CK is intellectually superior to humans. Which ones? We don't know, but I think Dr. Genus might be a good basis considering he designed CK to be the evolution of humanity and to surpass all other humans.

I guess that's all.
Discuss

I agree
(Also, I wanted to remove the scaling of Armored Gorilla towards Genos for a long time, but I got lazy)

Alright, thanks for informing me
Should I remove the calculation values from the updated profiles?

Alright, thanks for informing me
Should I remove the calculation values from the updated profiles?
That would be preferable.

It's possible they'll be allowed in the future or another method will be used, but right now we aren't suppose to be adding that to profiles.

I'm not too sure on scaling Carnage Kabuto's Intelligence above Dr. Genus'.
He should at least have a Genius level rating for being above humanity. The whole point about CK is that he's the next step of human evolution, and even Dr. Genus affirms that he has a great intellect

He should at least have a Genius level rating for being above humanity. The whole point about CK is that he's the next step of human evolution, and even Dr. Genus affirms that he has a great intellect
Being above humanity in all aspects including Intelligence doesn't mean that he's superior to Dr. Genus, as he's also clearly above humanity as a whole in terms of intelligence. That was the whole point of his backstory.

As for Carnage Kabuto having Genius level Intelligence, I'm fine with that.

No it isn't, our rules don't allow it and it needs to stop being added for the moment.

We do not add certain things to the profiles because someone feels like it. If it isn't in our editing rules than it isn't allowed.

I personally do not care for if it ends up being used in the end, as I don't see any issue with using it or not using it.

I admit I don't see any harm in including the numbers somewhere, but this is not the place for such a discussion.

Just changed CK's intelligence to Genius
Btw big thanks to Recon1511 for helping with the sandbox, mostly with the wording and grammar

For Carnage Kabuto, the link about his scaling to Beefcake and Vaccine Man is broken. EDIT: Lol, that's on the normal profile.

For CK, his base form probably shouldn't be 7-A considering the people he's linked to scaling above are only 7-B and 7-C. Unless you're saying the statement warrants upscaling.

For Carnage Kabuto, the link about his scaling to Beefcake and Vaccine Man is broken. EDIT: Lol, that's on the normal profile.

For CK, his base form probably shouldn't be 7-A considering the people he's linked to scaling above are only 7-B and 7-C. Unless you're saying the statement warrants upscaling.
Yeah we decided it warrants upscaling since Vaccine Man is 7-B+ and like 1.2x away from baseline 7-A

Ok so since AG and BK were upgraded to 7-C, I'll have to change their ratings in the sandbox. AG's durability will full on scale to 7-C due to him tanking a point blank range incineration cannon and he was mostly unharmed, not so sure if his AP should scale as well, considering he never damaged Genos
Beast King is 7-C in every stat, since AG thought that BK could defeat Genos

Ok so since AG and BK were upgraded to 7-C, I'll have to change their ratings in the sandbox. AG's durability will full on scale to 7-C due to him tanking a point blank range incineration cannon and he was mostly unharmed, not so sure if his AP should scale as well, considering he never damaged Genos
Beast King is 7-C in every stat, since AG thought that BK could defeat Genos
If AG doesn't harm Genos, it's fine for his durability to not scale

Back