• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible OPM Revisions

What revisions are being suggested? If people want Kabuto and Metal Bat upgraded to 7-A I'd be fine with that. Also a very nice stamina feat for Zombieman.

Also @Ever just respond to the wankers by asking them how Saitama has no limits and can't be beaten if he can get stronger everyday and defeat himself from one day ago :)

Anyway, I'm fine with scaling Kabuto to "7-A" or "At least 7-A". It only took him three minutes to put Metal Bat into critical condition, and Darkshine took 15 minutes to win while constantly forcing a head-on assault at max power. Upgraded Genos still gets stomped, though that's unsurprising. Zombieman only wins after Kabuto becomes completely immobile from exhaustion, so the scaling still seems perfectly legit.

Agreed with Azzy.

Also Kabuto is way stronger than I thought lol

I guess to summarize the changes

Carnage Kabuto Base and Carnage Mode are upgraded to At least 7-A

• Durability is upgraded to Mountain level (Can last 15 minutes against Darkshine)
  • Possible upgrades: Carnage Kabuto's Striking Power is upgraded to Mountain Class (Can trade blows with Darkshine), Attack Potency is upgraded to Mountain level (Can trade blows with Darkshine). However, it didn't seem like Darkshine was severely harmed, if at all.
Metal Bat Regular's durability is upgraded to Mountain

Zombieman gets moved to a solid High Mid Regen

I don't know if anything should be adjusted with Genos.

Wouldn't it only be Carnage mode getting upgraded that high? Since in base he can two shot Genos so it'd probably be 'at least City level' for base while the Carnage form would be mountain.

What do you think of Spartan1204's suggested changes Ryukama?

Metal Bat even without fighting spirit traded blows with Garou who could harm him, so perhaps just take out the fighting spirit key and make him 7-A all together.

Kabuto get upgraded as Spartan and Azzy said.

Also would regenerating from only your head be sufficiently considered "a small piece of your body" for Low-High? Or does the body part have to be smaller? If so then solid Mid-High would work.

As Azzy already said, Zombieman only won after having Kabuto completely immobile from exhaustion, and he's typically treated as one of the physically weaker S-Classes. His rating is fine as it is.

Someone who is so exhausted that they can't even move most certainly does not have the same durability as they would at full strength. Zombieman only ever beat a greatly weakened Kabuto through a long period of time, and rating him as 7-A goes against his role in the series. His current rating is fine as it is.

Have you ever exercised real intensely? Would honestly say that while you're panting out of breath hard and very tired that you'd be able to take a punch better than you would if your energy was full and you were ready to fight someone? Now imagine being so exhausted you're literally paralyzed and don't have the strength to even move your body in the slightest.

Carnage is obviously much weaker when Zombieman beat him, and even then Zombieman being on that level is way inconsistent with other showings, statements made about him and how he's regarded in the series. His current rating is just fine.

You could probably say ZM is a glass canon with great regen. But he definently has to be comparable to kill someone. Otherwise he could kill a super exausted goku as well.

Kabuto's not at all comparable to Goku. Nor is the gap between Zombieman and Kabuto at all comparable to the gap between Zombieman and Goku.

The point is that Kabuto was far, far weaker when Zombieman beat him, and Zombieman being on the level of Kabuto would be an inconsistency. So either way his rating should remain the same.

Also if Zombieman has 7-A striking strength as you claim his durability also has to be comparable.

Because Zombieman is one of the weaker S-Class fighters, who is directly stated to have great difficulty beating Sea King.

Here is one important thing however.

"Saitama: it's just unreliable simulated data right?

Saitama: It doesn't matter how strong you become in the virtual world, it will never change who you are in real life. I learned this lesson the hard way as a kid, when I was so obsessed with leveling up in an RPG I missed my entire summer holiday. Now enough virtual reality, go fix the wall!"

^ This clearly implies that these fights that happen in the VGS are not accurate to how these fights would actually go within the real world.

Why would some virtual reality similator automatically be reliable to real life however?

I'll just wait for Spartan and Azzy to respond with what I've said about this and the other revisions.

ONE spent hours on this script, it would silly for him to show these match ups and then say "lol that's not what would happen". The virtual reality takes data directly from the user and from the data collected about the monaters. Kuseno is a much more reliable source than Saitama. Like King said to Genos in the chapter 84, you shouldn't use Saitama as a reference. He sees this as no more than a game because he's become so disconnected, when clearly it's more advanced than a game.

I think we should keep the fighting spirit key.

Alucard's best regen feat is also regenerating from just a head right? If so then I would agree on upgrading Zombieman to Low High.

Alright. You make some very good points. I'm fine with using this then.

So you don't agree with base Metal Bat being 7-A?

I'll ask Azzy to make sure about that.

Does upgrading Metal Bat's Base durability to Mountain Level move Metal Bat to 7-A? Because that's all I see being upgraded for Metal Bat with this info.

Another thing I would like to talk about is should there be a key for Bang? Without Abandonment and With Abandonment.

Well base Metal Bat can trade blows with Garou who can harm him, so I'd think his AP and dura are comparable.

Also did Metal Bat fight base Kabuto or carnage mode?

I don't think Bang needs an entire key for that, but it can be noted that he gets a lot stronger via that technique.

Oh, I guess that would up Metal Bat's AP as well then.

It's Carnage Mode, Genos was testing out the strongest monster the simulation had at the monster's best against the volunteers.

Alright. So what do you think about base Metal Bat's AP?

hold on a sec. if CK gets upgraded to "at least 7-A", shouldnt gouketsu also get upgraded since genos directly stated that gouketsu is the strongest opponent he ever faced?

Misterheightman said:
hold on a sec. if CK gets upgraded to "at least 7-A", shouldnt gouketsu also get upgraded since genos directly stated that gouketsu is the strongest opponent he ever faced?
No, CK one shotted him too.

Back