• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible OPM Revisions

7-A has typically been reserved to only especially powerful Dragon levels or S-Classes. Like those in 7-A can fodderize certain Dragons, whereas Base Kabuto just two shot Genos who's now firmly on par with Demon levels. But it's whichever others think is best.

Wait after all that upgrades Genos still get rekt by Base Kabuto?, Genos is trash...

Ryukama said:
7-A has typically been reserved to only especially powerful Dragon levels or S-Classes. Like those in 7-A can fodderize certain Dragons, whereas Base Kabuto just two shot Genos who's now firmly on par with Demon levels. But it's whichever others think is best.
In the new chapter they were gonna upgrade Garou to dragon. And Genos was above him.

I think that Ryukama seems to make sense.

We'll wait and see how Genos vs Garou turns out in the manga. However again, the idea was that 7-A was for those that could fodderize or easily curbstomp other Dragons, which Genos has shown so far able to do.

@Ryukama

Okay. I think that you can perform the changes that you deem appropriate then.

@Ant Is regenerating from just a head High-Mid or Low-High?

One question, is not redundant to Garou to have 2 loses against Vegeta and Goku?, especially considering that Vegeta AP stomp Garou.

And Vegeta should be stronger than Saitama who can stomp Garou...

Ryukama said:
We'll wait and see how Genos vs Garou turns out in the manga. However again, the idea was that 7-A was for those that could fodderize or easily curbstomp other Dragons, which Genos has shown so far able to do.
What do you mean? that already happened lol

Genos didn't fight Garou in the manga yet. Just in the webcomic. Unless I'm behind or something.

@Ryukama

It happened very recently.

Was Garou weakened during the fight? I recall that being a major thing he's been dealing with, especially when fighting the A-Classes a little while before. Either way I think it's a bit much to say Genos is a Dragon level character, or that he can effortlessly fodderize Dragons.

Garou was exhausted previous to the battle though.

@Ryukama Garou vs Genos did happen, but Garou was weakened unlike the webcomic. Despite being weaken, Garou was still able to keep up with Genos.

Okay, thanks. Should we close this thread then?

@Spartan Does this VGS stuff happen before or after Genos fights Gouketsu?

@Quangotjokes Thanks for being nice, but no problem. I think spoilers are kinda to be expected on this site.

Therefir said:
One question, is not redundant to Garou to have 2 loses against Vegeta and Goku?, especially considering that Vegeta AP stomp Garou.
That match should be removed.

Garou's lifting strenght should be scaled from Darkshine.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this?

hold on. genos stated that gouketsu was undoubtedly the strongest monster he's ever faced. genos witnessed kabuto's carnage mode but still thought gouketsu was stronger. so unless im missing something, shouldnt gouketsu scale to kabuto?

Well, this isn't a leisure chat, it is a content revision thread. If the original purpose has been fulfilled, it should preferably be closed.

Back