• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible One Piece speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiously, Chariot190 rejects the calculations currently used. And he, in turn, rejected Thread's calculations as well. So I'm wondering how the thread is doing at the moment. What conclusions did we draw from the discussion?
I think that chariot said the laser should change instead to a further distance around his hip instead of his foot, something like that otherwise don’t remember

Tho I was initially talking about this thread which is possibly a reason why this thread isn’t so active since it wouldn’t change much

I agree with removing Calculation 1.
I think Calculation 2 and recalculating Calculation 2 to downgrade it is unnecessary because you don't have evidence that Queen's laser is real light.

@KingTempest Do you know why there are so many topics aimed at downgrading your calculations about One Piece? It's because your calculations seem like a way to 'wank' for One Piece debaters, which is why we downgrade them

Most of the calculations for One Piece were done by King Tempest, so it's not surprising that I brought him up.
Listen, being as non-toxic as possible, who gives a shit? You? Why do you care how strong or weak a verse is?
The topic of the post is about King Tempest's calculations, so how is it irrelevant?
The issue is trying to start drama and derailing doing so. And hell, you can kiss about a third of the Naruto calcs goodbye if this is a route you want to go!

Listen, being as non-toxic as possible, who gives a shit? You? Why do you care how strong or weak a verse is?

The issue is trying to start drama and derailing doing so. And hell, you can kiss about a third of the Naruto calcs goodbye if this is a route you want to go!
What are you trying to say?

To keep those comments to yourself before enough mods take notice and drop a fresh warning on your wall. Or if they decide that you're a troll, a ban. If you don't have something productive to say in a CRT or especially a CGD, try to keep to yourself.
You should be the one keeping quiet because you haven’t provided any evidence showing that what I said is irrelevant to the topic.

You should be the one keeping quiet because you haven’t provided any evidence showing that what I said is irrelevant to the topic.
Accusing someone of bias is irrelevant to any topic that isn't going to HR(in this case as KT is a mod). Causing Drama is rule-breaking. If you do not understand either of these things, I'd support a ban of short, but Notable length to cement them as understood.

Downgrading it is unnecessary; we need to eliminate it
What you brought up is irrelevant to the topic. If you think that laser isn't SOL there open a thread for it as we go with what we know for now.
Most of the calculations for One Piece were done by King Tempest, so it's not surprising that I brought him up.
You're already answering your own question
@KingTempest Do you know why there are so many topics aimed at downgrading your calculations about One Piece?

Accusing someone of bias is irrelevant to any topic that isn't going to HR(in this case as KT is a mod). Causing Drama is rule-breaking. If you do not understand either of these things, I'd support a ban of short, but Notable length to cement them as understood.
I support banning you because you still haven't provided any evidence.

I support banning you because you still haven't provided any evidence.

Are we done here?

What you brought up is irrelevant to the topic. If you think that laser isn't SOL there open a thread for it as we go with what we know for now.

You're already answering your own question
Why should I move to another topic when there is no evidence in your own calculations?

I agree with removing Calculation 1.
I think Calculation 2 and recalculating Calculation 2 to downgrade it is unnecessary because you don't have evidence that Queen's laser is real light.

Are we done here?
You didn't even read my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back