• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Okami upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Shouldn't BoG Ammy be 4-B or possibly 4-A? since she can create an upward of 30 stars? or is this considered Star Level+?

This would affect BoG Ammy, Susano, Waka, Spider Queen, Crimson Helm and Orochi

And shouldn't EoG Ammy be "Galaxy Level, likely much higher"? since EoG Ammy is vastly superior to Ryoshima Coast Ammy

This would effect EoG Ammy, Yami, Nagi, and True Orochi

The lower border of 3-B is ~644x higher than 3-C, so I suppose that a "possibly higher" might be an idea, but I am uncertain.

Ok Thanks for clarifacation on the Star Level feat Possibly higher would make since for EoG Ammy, as we don't know how much stronger Ammy between Ryoshima Coast and Kamui since there are no feats to go by

You are allowed to modify the Ōkami pages according to my previous replies if you wish.

Alright thanks, can we get pages for other characters aswell (like Ninetails and Orochi)

If so, what tiering should Orochi's weakened state have, would he be Star Level+, scaling from BoG Ammy, or Multi Solar System Level, since he scared the Brush Gods, who can becaome Constellations?

I do not know. If he was equal to early game Amaterasu, I think that he should scale from her.

It may be in need of heavy editing though, I'm not really an expert on making wiki pages

BTW Orochi is fought around the 7-10 hour mark, so hes certainly more powerful than BoG Ammy, although hes not as powerful as Ryoshima Coast Ammy, so I think 4-B to 4-A wouldn't be completely unreasonable

Destroying 30 stars of average size is actually around baseline High 4-C given our current standards.

Amaterasu herself should scale to the other gods, who as mentioned, can become Constellations.

However, the 30 stars thing has to do more with the mechanics of the in-game brush rather than actual, cannonical feats. The most Stars she had to actually create I believe were 3.

Edit: most stars with a single usage of the technique per god, I mean.

Also, on the topic of revisions. Amaterasu can apparently grant wishes. When she was on Ryoshima Coast, a man wanted to see the whirlpool Galaxy (where her Galaxy feat comes from), but it wasn't visible. She created a Star which then became a Shooting Star (should probably try to calc that, although it would probably be FTL and thus, not possible), and the man wished for the Galaxy to appear. And did. I will edit this comment with the scene.

Edit: Here it is. It also stated that the Galaxy and the Starry Sky visible from Ryoshima Coast disappeared because of the monsters appearence. So a bit more consistency for 3-C.

Amaterasu should also get AZ attacks through blizzard, it was said by itegami to freeze opponents to absolute Zero here at 2:49

She should also get the String of stray beads which gives infinite health and ink, as well as giving a 10x attack boost

There's also ink bulletts technique which lets her attack by drawing dots on the opponent

AZ attacks I don't think can actually be applied. Lots of games and series uses Absolute Zero to describe a really really cold attack. Also, the only thing supporting it is that singular statement.

This is an item only obtainable at the end of the game (like, after Yami), and even if it could be used, I believe it would be game mechanics, as it contradicts basically everything presented by the game regarding the Celestial Brush.

This is fine, tho. Also, they are a lot, like, a lot of stuff and descriptions about her weapons that could give juicy stuff.

How about the FIre tablet that makes Amaterasu immune to fire, and the Water tablet that lets her walk on water

Those are fine, yeah. And the peace bell too, that has a bit of empathic manipulation based on the description.

Don't remember if it's listed, but Ammy should also have teleportation via Mirrors and water puddles.

The 4-A feat is the starry dimension at the end of the game, no? @Ever

And now that you brought Okamiden... Chibi is quite haxed in that game. Soul Manipulation through Brush, Space-Time cutting alongside Ishaku... Though this wouldn't scale to Ammy, right?

Edit: Also forgot logia-intangibility through the Thunder Drum and travelling through electricity.

Yeah, it was explicitly created by Akuro, one of the five fragments of Yami, and he can warp it at will. So even though it's a bit feat, it still scales to Ammy. What I wonder is if Chibi and Akuro can be "possibly 3-C" by virtue of being a fraction of Yami.

Probably wouldn't, yeah.

Ah, a shame. But oh, well. Chibi haxxed af ovo

I can also see the "possibly", since Chibi aid against True Orochi if I'm not misremembering. And also fought the Ice Dragon that Shiranui (while incredible weakend, tho) couldn't defeat on his own.

Also forgot that Chibi has time-travel too. Damn.

Can't believe I forgot the Lucky Mallet... And yes.

Edit: Although it should have a note that says she can only shrink and return to her normal size, and that she doesn't normally carry it with her.

The Everlasting said:
Man I remember I was gonna make some Okami pages. I need to get back to that game.
Also reminds me that Okamiden has its own 4-A feat.
Please do that, this site needs more Okami

BTW am I free to upgrade Weakened Orochi to 4-A by virtue of being superior to the Brush Gods, or do you all think thats a bit of a stretch

Heres a page for Crimson Helm, its lacking a summary and an image, but if anyone wants to help improve it please do so

Edit: It has been fixed up a bit, and now includes a summary and image

Is Crimson Helm and Orochi being superior to the Brush Gods enough to warent 4-B or 4-A? since they can become constellations, and Ammy needed the power of 9 Brush Gods to fight Crimson Helm and 10 to fight Orochi

Yes, creating constellations is High 4-C unless said constellation contains thousands upon thousands of stars

Can we maybe get a speed calc for Ammy's Galaxy Spining feat? or do we already have one?

Several enemies can react to the Celestial Brush so its very liekly that it does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back