• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okami Upgrades

So I noticed that Amaterasu and all those who scaled to her were 4-B for the Galaxy spinning feat, even though the this goes against the celestial feats page which says this
  • If a whole Galaxy is moved at FTL speed, the feat will be ranked as Galaxy level.
The calcs related to this feat had the galaxy moved at FTL speeds, which going by the KE feats page cannot be done, so what i propose to be done is that Amaterasu's Ryoshima Coast Key and beyond and those who scale should get upgraded to galaxy level

This seems fine to apply to me as well.

If you know how to edit properly, yes. However, remember to update the characters that scale to her as well.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Is somebody experienced willing to apply this please?

You can edit if you want, as long as you are able to do so properly.

You can edit if you want, as long as you are able to do so properly.
here:

I think that your account needs to be either 4 or 10 days old and have a confirmed email in order for you to edit.

Thank you for helping out in any case.

Which of the following profiles need to also be updated?

Hmm. Is anybody else here willing to handle it please? I would appreciate the help.

Hmm. Is anybody else here willing to handle it please? I would appreciate the help.
okay bro I can now edit
here Ninetails profile:

Okay. Thank you. It looked good except for that I had to update the tier category.

Tell me here when you are done with the other pages.

I will assist with the edits to the Okami pages, I made most of them after all :)

I will assist with the edits to the Okami pages, I made most of them after all :)
E̶x̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶L̶S̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶C̶l̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶K̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶

E̶x̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶L̶S̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶C̶l̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶K̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶
I didn't make that part, could you link to the Class K feats? I will add them if they are legit.

K, I know which feat you are talking about, ideally it should be calced before being added.

Unfortunately it has been too long since I played it and I've lost my copy, so I can't really say I'm knowledgeable.

The changes were approved and applied if I'm not mistaken, we just don't have any calcs.

Okay, and are any of these feats possible to calculate? Or is it impossible due to the FTL speeds of rotating a galaxy, for example?

Okay, and are any of these feats possible to calculate? Or is it impossible due to the FTL speeds of rotating a galaxy, for example?
Having read the thread, the only feats that require calculations at the moment are the the two lifting feats Chariot brought up.

The Galaxy spinning feat indeed is impossible to calculate, but as was brought up in the OP, this feat in particular counts as Galaxy Level (which the profile already lists as such) as per the Celestial Body Feats page.

Aside from that, nothing more is require in this particular thread. The OP got accepted and applied.

Back