• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AnonymousBlank said:
And Awakened Thor is irrelevant. Base Thor performed the neutron star feat so all of those guys are applicable as anti-feats. The only thing Awakened Thor performed was the Wakanda storm.
We currently scale Surtur to 7-A for fighting Mjolnir Thor but then a few minutes later we have 7-A Thor (weaker than against Surtur) clapping calm Hulk who is apparently Tier 6, gets angry and beats up Thor before lightning mode shows up where he wrecks ass. Unless that rage amp lets him jump tiers, we have issues with the current scaling.

Hulk (Tier 6) < Sakaar Thor (Tier 7) < angry Hulk (Tier 6) < Awakened Thor (Tier 6)

Someone is gonna have to point me to the part of the movie where he magically gets stronger in base because lightning mode is not it. Even before getting it, he was able to harm Hela and take hits from her in base which would put her at 7-A cuz he is weaker than Mjolnir Thor. Please don't bother bringing up Gungnir cuz that only makes King Loki and Thor 1 Tier 6 and I am sure no one wants to pull that pin. It also ends up with Base Thor scaling to what I have been saying, just in a different tier, which makes everything I said before applicable as anti-feats.
Awakened Thor destroyed Bifrost bridge in a single lightning bolt, while base Thor required 10 blows to destroy it.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
base Thor didn't do anything to hela. It was only awakened Thor who did that
Hela barely flinched from base Thor's blows while Awakened Thor managed to slam her

Okay and? That means he is stronger than his base which was already established. It doesn't explain how Thor jumped 4 sub tiers when people he takes multiple hits from in base can get up from those tier 6 hits.

Flinching has nothing to do with dura. Thor ran her through. Flinch or no, he still blatantly damaged her.

Hela choked base Thor with one hand which Thor couldn't free using both of his hands. And Hela was weakened at that time.

So weakened Hela has better lifting than him, still doesn't change Thor running her through.

@Pen

One of the 6-C ones is Tony taking the meteor on Titan. Not sure about the others.

So, should we do that powerscalling ?

Thor (base) =< Saakar Hulk < Awakened Thor < Hela < Stormbreaker Thor (probaly fat too).

Can anyone calculate Uru's durability from the snap feat? The snap released enough energy to be sensed across light years. And Thanos tanked it. Twice.

The energy tanked by thanos is mostly gamma radiation, which is why thanos has a solid resistance to radiation, its not a durability feat overall as we know the user simply has to resist the gamma radiation to a large enough extent to use the stones without dying. More importantly the stones are mostly hax to my knowledge.

Was the mass of the stones ever stated?

We need density mensure of Uru to calcule it's durability.

The snap I think would be pretty close to star levels.

And the atomization of 6 gems I don't know.

The pen or the sword said:
What are the other 6c/high 6c feats?
Iron Man tanking the meteor that Thanos throw at him.

Captain Larson destroying Thanos' spaceship (Can't find the calc, but it was 6-C IIRC, but I could be wrong).

Scratch the High 6-C, is actually 6-C.

Newendigo said:
What are the other 6c/high 6c feats?
Iron Man tanking the meteor that Thanos throw at him.
Captain Larson destroying Thanos' spaceship (Can't find the calc, but it was 6-C IIRC, but I could be wrong).

Scratch the High 6-C, is actually 6-C.
Captain Larson tanking Kree bombs actually. It was High 6-C.

Pen@ Radiation is still a form of energy output AFAIK. It can be converted into joules.

The Meteor calc is listed in Iron Man's profile.

Depends on what kind of radiation, but that kind of energy really should scale to raw AP without some good reasoning.

As for the meteor calc... I have no idea where the pixel scaling comes from. Watched the video, can't find one instance where you can see all of the meteor and ironman to pixel scale it with.

Limited, and material with high enough density (Or durability) would be uneffected by certain levels of radiation.

For example, X-Ray can penetrate the flesh of a human, but not their bones.

That doesn't affect my point. Radiation can be anything from the realease of stray subatoms to the energy (like vibration of them) "radiating" out as it's passed onto other atoms nearby.

Do you know what kind of radiation this is specifically?

its called gamma radiation in the movie, iirc but it has some...Odd properties to say the least/
I don't think there is a proper way to calc photons penetrating for durability.

Newendigo said:
Ricsi@ I was talking to Pen...
Point stays still, gamma radiation is photons moving with electromagnetic fields. Density is far more important against them than durability.

Hard to see, is there a higher qaulity scan? It kinda looks like she's blowing them up before flying through, but it's quite blurry. Also doesn't she fly through other explosions?

I'll get screen shots.

But heads up, if you destroy or blow up a bomb before it can blow, there's a good chance it's not going to blow as well or at all like it should. Nukes most of all would do up and nothing.

Back