• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DMUA said:
might have been different missiles, because the one they bombed a planet with got way bigger explosions
That or she just destroyed them before they could detonate. Stuff that powerfull by all means should have some pretty complicated procedure, and the missiles do seem kinda high-tech.

But the result is the same, she wouldn't scale to those... unless the ships are shown tanking stuff like that.

Newendigo said:
BecauseScience made a video about it and he calced the energy to be 54 billions of joules.
What you guys think?
He assumes "power a continent" as the energy output of a snap, which is just... no.

Those are't the explosions she flies through/tanks though? The explosions shes exposed to seem notably smaller possibly due to being a different model or the fact she blast them before flying through. Either way she's not tankning the explosion in that scene unless im missing something (Further she flies through after the explosions have detonated....So she should only get a fraction of the overall energy unless Im mistaken)

The pen or the sword said:
Those are't the explosions she flies through/tanks though? The explosions shes exposed to seem notably smaller possibly due to being a different model or the fact she blast them before flying through. Either way she's not tankning the explosion in that scene unless im missing something
The missiles are the same. Stated so, and shown to look exactly the same (1:41:10).

I've got the scans, will post in a sec.

Revan Laha said:
Okay. How much to light up an entire continent?
To light up a continent, not that much. I don't remember the formula for light calcs tough... Percy Jackson had one, will go back to look at it if needed.

I recall Key Issues making his own calc with higher results.

But, he assumes with "Light up" it means "Blow up". I assume that's not getting accepted.

TheMissile
The first missile

YeetTheBomb
She yeets it back at the others

Exploooosion
It explodes (on it's own)...

ChainPlothole
...which causes a chain reaction, making them all explode (and it's not one explosion. They all, individually detonate)

So... yeah, no. The explosions are the missiles detonating, and they are not even close to a hundred meters wide.
Edit: This happens at 1:41:00 of the movie.

With half of... What world? Planet or Universe?

Guess what is left is Iron Man's 6-C feat and Larson destroying the Sanctuary II (Which can't still find the calc).

Just to be clear, are we done with Thor's City bust feat? Or are we going back at that topic again.....?

Theres nothing to go back to there, thor could only vape the city with the heated core of vibranium, he can't scale to it. The only thing we could scale to is him cracking it which we never see him do so theres no calc to be made. No numbers we can put to it. The cast can't scale to thor busting the city.

Right now we're focusing on if the 6c ratings are accurate then we can come back to finding proper scaling for the cast.

Drite77 said:
I did that calc BTW, do you want me to link it? I problaby need to update it
That would be helpful, though you should also link the updated calc when you get around to it/if you need to update it.

Got nija'd a bit by your earlier replies, so it reaches 7b for an entire planet? I can't imagine lighting a contient will get much...

Pen@Yes but what Tier we are going to put him at? There is a 7-C calc made by Shadow, a High 7-C one made by Dino/Ricsi, and a 7-B statement.

If we are still undecided, then we need to go back.

I feel that should be discussed after we've finished talking about the 6c ratings, I just feel it would be best to get through this portion of discussion before doubling back to find their new rating.

Ummm that calc is for speed and further it was never accepted.... He even states he did a rough calc and got those numbers at the end, likely with a method we don't accept or he made a mistake in the calc.

The problem is the star is far to old to reliably hold the temperture used in that calc, its over 6500 years old just based off thors hammer, and since the star had to form, have a forge built around it, it's likely far older still.

(Plus some other issues such as how powerful the beam he's hit with is, the nuetron stars odd behaviors ect)

Well considering the entire continent isn't lit up from what I see (Just a few large areas) and its lit up over a few seconds I highly doubt the feats worth noting....

Well this question was never answered on that calc...

But the entirety of Asgard was not completely shrouded in thunderstorm, if I'm seeing it correctly. This calc is meant for when the entire area is covered in the clouds, right? Because when Thor jumps off the ledge, he has been seen causing that thunderstorm across the bridge and other areas but not at the far background with more of the city/village:

Basically the calc assumes one massive storm that covers all of asgard, thats not what happens.

Sooooo what we do now? All the previous calcs, from the Neutron Star, to the Kree Missiles, the Infinty Gauntlet's energy out, Iron Man tanking the meteor, and this one seems to be complety unusable from a number of reasons.

The only one that stand is Thanos crushing the Tesseract, and that is treated as an outlier.

What we achieved so far?

Back