• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordXcano said:
@Gemmy Yeah that's not the feat, page says it was an M4 and they just had handguns. Plus I don't think he even dodged that it looks like the guy just missed lol
@Apple It doesn't appear she outruns any bullets? It's certainly Supersonic just through the fact literally nobody moved at all, but it seems mostly like she moved guns before they fired.
There are bullets already fired moving in slow motion behind her, when she swaps the Gun.

Kkapoios wanted to get the time to evaluate how this would affect the Marvel Cinematic Universe as a whole. You can ask him about giving input here if you wish.

Yes. The question is whether this makes Thor's Sokovia feat more legitimate. Kkapoios is going to evaluate it in a while.

I really believe that Dr Strange need a upgrade for at least Planet level, Since he can open Dormamus dimension and destroys the Earth by it

Can't they be equals? Daisy is an avenger, and director of SHIELD in the comics. This isn't Kid Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze pass on the spirit of vengeance to Robbie, is not like the comics.

Because he didn't open no portal.

And even if he could that's not a feat. That's like if I was Superman's friend and called him for help on my cellphone.

I wouldn't be Large Star level because fo that.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because he didn't open no portal.
And even if he could that's not a feat. That's like if I was Superman's friend and called him for help on my cellphone.

I wouldn't be Large Star level because fo that.
Thiking in that way characters like Ash Ketchum, Yugi Muto, Lucy Heartfilia, Jaden Yuki, Some Naruto Characters, and others need a Downgrade

@Ant I'm wondering if we can afford to wait for Kk, what with his real life issues and the fact he hasn't responded here in weeks.

@LordXcano

You are most likely correct. We will have to try to figure this out on our own. Do you have any suggestions?

Btw: Welcome back to the wiki.

I'm only back for a few days while at my grandma's.

The way I see it, Thor's feat has always been "legit" it was just a question of whether it was an oultier or not. Given Ghost Rider's feat, the (apparent) implication Quake could reach Continent level, and the fact the Bifrost Bridge (also apparently) has enough energy to destroy a planet I'm leaning more towards Sokovia being a non-outlier.

Bifrost Bridge being Planetary is an oulier for Thor most definitely though, and even if Sokovia is shut down again I'd like to say that Ghost Rider could still have a City level feat and it'd be fine.

Would it be weird having SHIELD characters stronger than the mainstream movie ones? Yeah. But AFAIK there's really nothing that says TV show < movies in power besides just gut feeling.

Okay then. I personally do not mind if both the Sokovia and nuclear explosion feats are counted. I will highlight this thread again for further input.

We need a list of which characters to scale to these feats though, as well as a link to the Sokovia calculation.

My idea:

Scaling Avengers and onwards Iron Man to 8-A due to KKA's calculation.

Scale Thor, Hulk and others to 7-B due to Thor being at the epicenter of the Sokovia Explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back