• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He caused a cataclysm on Planet Maveth, destroying an entire civilization of the native species that inhabit it and reduced Maveth to a desolate wasteland. Is there after what you copy & paste.

Environmental Manipulation: Hive is able to both manipulate wind and sandstorms on Maveth as well as widening chasms. He also seems to be able to manipulate the weather on the alien planet Maveth or at least thrive in sandstorms. Hive is capable of manipulating the terrain around him however he wishes. On Maveth, when Jemma Simmons and Will Daniels were about to reach a wormhole, Hive widened a canyon with his powers.

Possibly with Environmental destruction.

We have the source, what we don't have if someone capable of taking the quote out of a 30-40 episodes. Is better to put him at Unknown for now. His scaling doesn't affect anyone.

@Matthew

Do you have any ideas for how we should solve the scaling issues with the Kree? I think that the profile pages currently refer to the fight one of them had with Sif. The problem is that Sif is currently rated as 8-A, and the Kree as 9-A.

I thought that Drax was scaled from them? If not, that seems like a good idea. Othervise, we might have to give them unknown ratings.

That seems fine, yes. You can adjust the related pages accordingly, if you wish.

In Age of Ultron, Should Mark 45 Iron Man be City level since he contributed into damaging Final Form Ultron? I feel like Mark 45 should be 7-B.

Ultron's durability is comparable to Thor, who survived Bifrost explosion with an output of like 300+ tons of TNT (MCB). Divided by 3 is 100 tons of TNT, still MCB.

Gemmysaur said:
Yes, and Iron Man is MCB already, sans Hulkbuster which is City level.
Iron Man is MCB? I thought he is LB?

I mean Ultron has City levels of durability. But then why is Vision City level AP just because he damaged Ultron? Even though Iron Man joined the combined blast to damage Ultron, together with Thor's lightning.

@LordXcano I think that a new continuation thread would be preferable, yes.

@All Did anybody update the Kree, and other Guardians of the Galaxy movie character pages, based on Drax's feat?

Asyulus said:
But then why is Vision City level AP just because he damaged Ultron? Even though Iron Man joined the combined blast to damage Ultron, together with Thor's lightning.
I think he's City level for managing to stand up to Ultron and evenly fight him before Iron Man and Thor joined in.

Asyulus said:
Iron Man is MCB? I thought he is LB?

I mean Ultron has City levels of durability. But then why is Vision City level AP just because he damaged Ultron? Even though Iron Man joined the combined blast to damage Ultron, together with Thor's lightning.
Nah, he's MCB for a while now.

I dunno why Vision would be City level, probably because he wasn't damaged in any way after tangoing with Ultron.

Matthew Schroeder said:
If you watch the movie you'll see that they treat Vision as a huge, big deal. He's written as the most powerful Avenger, and can damage Ultron.
So is Iron Man and Thor in a blast combination.

Ultron has tanked hits from Thor who destroyed Sokovia with a yield of 8.455*10^16 joules (City level). When Thor destroyed the Sokovia, the vibranium core remained intact and undamaged, and that's what Ultron is made from. Divide 8.455*10^16 joules by 3 (IM + Thor + Vision) and you get 2.818*10^16 joules, still City level.

I saw that Matthew fixed the AP ratings. Thanks.

However, the speed ratings are still scaled from Loki and Sif.

Well, Loki does have one of the speed feats that put everyone at subsonic, namely catching Hawkeye's arrow from a blindspot.

I think speed ratings are okay, at least, for the movie side of the MCU. I dunno enough about the TV side to make anything of it.

Well, I am talking about the Kree, Drax, Gamora, Nebula, etcetera, specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back