• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
Carbon Bomb is for prep time for his AP which is Large City Level
Durability: Unknow | Large Building level (Survive 20,000 megawatts inside a Quantum Generator) | Large City Level (Tanked 153.3 Megatons, according to the Nuke Calculator, before Ghost Rider killed him.)

Then Ghost Rider gets:

At least Large Building level for AP (Killed Eli Morrow)

Large City Level (Tanked 153.3 Megatons, according to the Nuke Calculator, before been teleported to another dimension.)

Weakness for Ghost Rider: The Carbon forcefield, that Eli Morrow used prevented him from transforming and paralyze him with Carbon spikes, for a while, he was able to resist and overcome it in the end.

Powers for Ghost Rider:

Mediumship:
Mackenzie, while possessed by the Spirit of Vengeance, was able to perceive and speak to Robbie Reyes while he was trapped in within an invisible layer of reality and was even able to touch him and merge with him again.

Power Imbuing: Through mere touch, Mackenzie was able to transfer the Spirit of Vengeance back into Robbie Reyes allowing Reyes to also be able to transform into Ghost Rider.

So...

Large City level (Tanked a 153.3 Megaton bomb according to the nuke calculator)

Mediumship: Remove the unecessary 'in' after 'trapped'.

Power Imbuing: Looks more like Power Transfer.

I dunno, I only checked what you posted. I wasn't following discussion, but if Morrow tanked the bomb, then I'd think yes.

Unless, he's at the edge of the explosion.

I don't really know the scene since I never watched this or any AoS for that matter, but I assume the bomb is inside the container with him right?

Yes and Ghost Rider.

Daisy absorb the shockwaves with her body to prevent an Earthquake of Unknown magnitud from destroying the City, then she release it downwards making her fly up to the clouds. Disposing of it in the air. It needs a calc.

If that's the case, then Large City for both of them then. Large City for Ghostrider's AP and durability.

Seems Thor's city-busting is not that farfetched huh. But that's going off-topic.

Sending someone across the room is not Large Building level. Not even close.

Unless she actually harmed him with that palm strike, she's not scaling.

180m/s is Mach 0.524 or Subsonic+, so she's at least Subsonic+.

That's a lame power btw. Going at Subsonic+ for only a heartbeat's amount of time, then snap back in her original position.

If we are getting so many City level feats for Agents of Shield of all things, for heroes like Quake and the second Ghost Rider, shouldn't this make Iron Man's 8-A feats and Thor's City Busting not outliers?

Matthew Schroeder said:
If we are getting so many City level feats for Agents of Shield of all things, for heroes like Quake and the second Ghost Rider, shouldn't this make Iron Man's 8-A feats and Thor's City Busting not outliers?
Definitely, however, the movies don't acknowledge the TV show. Hive the Hydra God from Season 3 destroyed all civilization on Planet Maveth and turned it into a desolated wasteland thousand of years before Iron Man 1 or Agent Carter existed.

Gemmysaur said:
Sending someone across the room is not Large Building level. Not even close.
Unless she actually harmed him with that palm strike, she's not scaling.

180m/s is Mach 0.524 or Subsonic+, so she's at least Subsonic+.

That's a lame power btw. Going at Subsonic+ for only a heartbeat's amount of time, then snap back in her original position.
I've watch it a second time, and notice that YO-YO use a device to harm him, it was not her hand. She is only Peak Human at most.

Would that mean that Iron Man's lasers being described as 200 petawatts in the canon comics is not an outlier? They were shown to be far stronger than his regular repulors and weapons, though he could only use them once per battle.

No.

Adaptation Comics are non-canon.That wasn't a prequel or a tie-in comic, but an adaptation of Iron Man two.

It would also upgrade Whiplash which is not a thing.

Where was it stated that the adaptation comics were not canon? I thought they had the official seal that meant they were canon. I believe they also included scenes that were cut from the movie that were still considered canon.

The lasers would not scale to Whiplash, or anyone other than Iron Man, as they instantly one shot the Hammer Drones, and were never used against Whiplash. They were shown to use far more power than anything else Iron Man could use, so he would still be in tier 8 otherwise.

Well, I strongly doubt that we can scale Iron Man from Thor, for example, so we would probably have to go by consistency and personal feats, if Kkapoios accepts this.

Kkapoios has replied that he will be busy for the next few days, but will then watch the relevant episodes and attempt to evaluate this. So we will have to wait for a little while.

I am not saying to scale everyone from this. I am saying that if such people like the second Ghost Rider are having Tier 7 feats, Thor's 7-B feat and Iron Man's 8-A feat become less of an outliers, as they are members of The Avengers' and Earth's Greatest Heroes.

MCU is no less inconsistent than any other big franchise, and I would appreciate if we stopped treating anything Marvel related as this boogeyman of inconsistency. It's just a big franchise, and like any other, there's High-Ends and Low-Ends.

Nobody freaks out when a big manga gives it's Tier 6 heroes a Wall level+ outlier, so there's no need to freak out here.

Well, it is all of the mishmash of Wall level and City level characters mixing it up that gets to me.

Iron Man being depicted as Small Building level in order for Steve to have a fighting chance in Civil War was a thing, but that doesn't mean it should take precedence over all his way higher feats.

I would like a scene, preferably a gif, of Yo-Yo outrunning bullets. I could calc that for y'all since the wiki says at least 180 m/s. As for the Carbon Nuke:

Area of Los Angeles - 1300 km^2

Assuming it has a roughly square shape that would bring its diameter down to 36 km, then that divided in half to get half of LA we get 18 km, and then THAT divided in half again to get the radius of the nuke we get 9 km.

Putting that into the Nuke Calculator gives 1200 megatons, which is divided in half as only 50% of a nuke's energy is the actual blast. So Ghost Rider tanked 600 Megatons, Large City level.

EDIT:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/Ghost_Rider_Tanks_the_Carbon_Bomb

Put this into blog form in case it gets accepted.

Okay. Thank you for the help. Kkapoios wanted us to wait a bit with the upgrades though, and he is going to be busy for the next few days, so let's wait a while first.

This wasn't brought up in the OP, but if someone could I would like a video/gif of the bullet timing feat we use to put Daredevil at Supersonic speeds just to see for sure if it's that high.

@Gemmy Yeah that's not the feat, page says it was an M4 and they just had handguns. Plus I don't think he even dodged that it looks like the guy just missed lol

@Apple It doesn't appear she outruns any bullets? It's certainly Supersonic just through the fact literally nobody moved at all, but it seems mostly like she moved guns before they fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back