• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kingdom Hearts Upgrades Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
So after the previous buff the series got from 5-A to High 4-C+, ThePerpetual began thinking, and there's a buff that could still be had with the series.

To explain it requires three simple steps.

1. Zeus' feat, which yielded 4.42 Foe, is very casual if not completely effortless, as Zeus did it on a whim to congratulate Sora, Donald and Goofy.

2. Kingdom Hearts is much stronger than Zeus, as Xehanort always attempts to go after it as opposed to Zeus, in addition to KH basically being the supreme force of the verse.

3. All worlds in KH seem to have native cosmologies (Such as moons), which imply each "world" is actually a solar system.

As a result, this would at the very least buff the top-tiers of the verse (Sora, Riku, Xemnas, Aqua and the like) to "likely 4-B" or just straight-up 4-B, if not all the major characters.

Additionally, since worlds are separate star systems with their own unique suns, this would likely give each world interstellar distance as opposed to just interplanetary.

Thus, taking the Gummi Ship calc and its timeframe of 130 seconds, and using a distance of 10.5 LY (The distance to the nearest solar system), results in a yield of around 2.5 million times FTL, or Massively FTL+.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Seeing as I'm one of the people who asserted this/brought it up in the first place, yeah, seems pretty legit to me.

I always have interests in games such as this so I gonna follow this. Also you can tell that I will agree with this kind of upgrade so you have my support. I think you need more input before making these changes.

Well, I already talked it out with TheEverlasting so I don't see anything particularly wrong with it. I guess that makes me for it.

So that's seven supporters in the span of a half hour. I think that's the fastest a thread of mine has ever reached conclusion. And it wasn't even highlighted!

So time to implement?

Ant's gonna be offline for the next few hours, I think just waiting like... fifteen minutes or so will be good, then the upgrades may occur.

I would have done 30 mins actually but eh, it's your time call on that, man.

So 7 people, 5 of which are staff, supports this. I'd say that's decent enough.

Thank you~ I shall take that one of Goku....but those two shall meet again...in the Buu Saga~ Basically, it's gonna have to be redone if we want to have it....again.

Not to mention that Xemnas vs Perfect Cell ones of mines too. T-T

We're actually still missing some tho: Xehanort, Ventus, Terra and his LW form....Young Xehanort...idk who else we're missing

And just like that we're done.

So that just about covers this thread.

Think we can close it?

I'm still amazed this got accepted in two hours...and still sad my most fairest match had to be takened off. T-T

Oh well. *Shrugs*

I'd say yes, we can probably close this off if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back