• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible KH(The World) Upgrade?

I checked around dicussion threads for both Sora and KH verse page in general to see if this what brought up before to make sure I wasn't bringing up something already dicussed, anyways.

Musical Realms contain many stars in the sky.

Hundred Arce Woods contain stars in the sky too.

Would the kingdom hearts restoring worlds feat scale to these worlds too or no? I'm assuming HAW doesn't count since it was still in KH 1 beforehand, but for Symphony of Sorcery it's a sleeping world that wasn't fully revived, but it's exists?

Input from T╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂE╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âl╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg Reppuza could likely help with this thread.

Presumably, if those really are all separate worlds, they should apply.

But I don't know if this would change the ratings at all since those worlds could technically be worlds that are already known and no one has counted them.

Reppuzan said:
Presumably, if those really are all separate worlds, they should apply.
But I don't know if this would change the ratings at all since those worlds could technically be worlds that are already known and no one has counted them.
Would this change the amount of stars counted in the calc however? Since some worlds contain 4-A realms?

Well, there were several hundred worlds in the previous calc and it still only amounted to their current ratings.

It was dud to the fact that Zeus' High 4-C feat was deemed not casual enough to be upgraded an entire tier higher and iirc the original calc for KH was High 4-C so it seemed consistent at the time. Idk how many stars you need to eventually be upgraded to 4-B with GBE but since some worlds may contain more then just one star, this might make the KH re-creation feat far higher?

Well, Terra says that each star in the sky is a different world, so it's less that there are multiple stars visible in each world than stars = worlds.

This would probably apply to Kingdom Hearts (the world) at least.

Not sure if this applies to anyone else.

I know that the chi-blade was supposed to be equal to Kingdom Hearts, but it was an incomplete one due to the conflict in Ventus's heart between him and Vanitas.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
I would assume x% of 4-A would still be around 4-A?
Depending on how high the 4-A rating, it could be just a lower 4-A, 4-B+ or high end 4-B, but the feat in question here theoretically would probably be 4-B since it's not destroying / creating the empty space between the worlds, which makes up the majority of the Energy required to be 4-B and 4-A ratins.

The world contains a 4-A realm, and via restoring it I'd assume that it's restoring the space within the realm too?

Dude, it's empty space, KH just restored the words from the darkness and put them back at the Realm of Light.

Also I'm pretty sure this scales to everyone, since the Vanitas with the incomplete ¤ç-Blade is only inside his and Ventus's heart, outside, Ventus-Vanitas had the complete ¤ç-Blade, and both Aqua and Mickey were capable of surviving a fight with him, although they were inferior and needed Ventus's help to win the fight.

Uh, all that was left of the worlds was this. So they seem to have been mostly destroyed. Also I assume realm of darkness acts somewhat like an hell-like place.

Yeh I know, but "creating" literal empty space isn't 4-A, KH just put them back together from the darkness and placed them in the realm of light.

I'm confused here, the realm itself would of been destroyed along with the world as implied by what End of the World states. So to re-create the Symphony of Sorcery world they would be re-creating the realm within it too.

Also restoring in this context seems to refer to creating too. Since all that's left of the worlds destroyed by the heartless is End of the World.

I'm a bit confused too. I need to play DDD myself, but as far as I know, you wouldn't need to recreate SoS + Stars + Empty void to restore them.

I'm assuming restoring the world would restore siad realm and the space with it since the realm itself had to be erased along with the world.

No, that would be Multi-Solar System range, but since we only have only One World + Stars + Empty Void (Aka Nothing), it nets High 4-C to 4-B (probably 4-B because of the number of stars + the worlds that were already calculated being recreated).

Because you're covering MSS range, but you're only recreating the world + stars. Do I need to explain what empty space is?

No you only calculate what is actually being created, creating nothing does not wield anything, if that was the case KH would have been 4-A a long time ago. Pucca is another exemple of this.

Back