• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible KH(The World) Upgrade?

I'd continue this discussion on 4-A or High 4-C/4-B but it doesn't matter in the long run since this is more about a possible upgrade in general for the verse. So regarding this would this put them at a higher potency High 4-C or 4-B?

I don't think so.

The reason why is because the stars aren't contained in the world.

The stars are other worlds off in the distance.

Maverick Zero X said:
This feat isn't by any means similar to the one in question here. Destroying a starry sky requires you to create a blast that reaches multiple Solar Systems, there reason why the gaps between SS and MSS and MSS to Galaxy level are so big is because of the distance between said solar systems. Creating a SS / multiple SS's is a completely different story. I'll repeat this for 10000th time. YOU CANNOT CALCULATE "CREATING" EMPTY SPACE, BECAUSE EMPTY SPACE IS NOTHINGNESS. The energy required to perform such a feat would be the sum of the energy required to create each of the celestial bodies being depicted (the Stars + the World). I already gave exemples of similar feats happening and showing their High 4-C rating. Regarding if this feat is High 4-C or 4-B, I'll make a request for this to be calculated.

I think that this should be 4-A. Symphony of Sorcery exists as a sleeping world in DDD as it wasn't revived after Ansem's defeat, so it wouldn't make sense for it to show other worlds/star if it was still "sleeping". Plus as pointed out, Sora's fight with the Spellican takes place within a realm within Symphony of Sorcery. While this is most likely an artistic decision, the stars are vastly different in Symphony of Sorcery as opposed to other worlds showing that this could be more like a pokcet dimension, but this could be an artistic choice like in the actual movie.

Shinki is 4-A via scaling, and her feat is far higher since she created a portion of a galaxy. Dark Mind is also 4-A via scaling. Creating a constellation is just in a smaller scale than a starry sky, not enough to cover the difference in Trillions that is 4-B. I can see that arguing here won't be effective. I already asked the feat to be calculated, and you can ask a calc group member why the feat in question is not 4-A (which I already explained but I don't have a colored name so that doesn't work I guess).

@Dziga he's actually right, pocket dimension creation feats directly relate to the size of said dimension. Refer to this, pocket dimension feats are calced with the explosion yield formula using the size of the dimension

Dziga said:
What? She's not 4-A via scaling. Also the portion of the galaxy is done where the "possibly 3-C" comes from. Her 4-A things comes from the starry sky part. You know that Kirby also scales to Dark Mind right? Creating a constellation isn't similar as there's normally a lot less stars and doesn't require empty space in the background. In the thread I listed they say that destroying a constellation feat doesn't scale to creating one cause you're only creating the stars, not the empty space, while destroying one adds on to destroying empty space. Also I care not what color your name has, even if you were Ant himself I'd be debating against the reasoning you've listed. As I said before, I think you're mixing up constellation feats and starry sky feats.

Dziga said:
Shinki is 4-A via scaling, and her feat is far higher since she created a portion of a galaxy. Dark Mind is also 4-A via scaling. Creating a constellation is just in a smaller scale than a starry sky, not enough to cover the difference in Trillions that is 4-B. I can see that arguing here won't be effective. I already asked the feat to be calculated, and you can ask a calc group member why the feat in question is not 4-A (which I already explained but I don't have a colored name so that doesn't work I guess).
Shinki isn't 4-A via scaling, she's 4-A for creating multiple stars and constellations within the makai

Bump.

im also agree with this ,it makes eveen more sense when you realize that a lot of other worlds have stars in then too like Twilight Town,Destiny Islands,Traverse Town,etc.

Wouldn't it be good to wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come anyways seeing as that's coming in another 2 months, give or take?

IDK much about this nor really care much but I assume something big will happen when the game drops in late January that will upgrade the verse...maybe.

Because I don't see no 4-A feat here.

The Hundred Acre World is literally a storybook. It's not a dimension. And the Musical Realms has nothing to do with anything. The Kingdom Hearts restoring the hearts of worlds =/= it remaking dimensions

By the way, Kingdom Hearts doesnt bring back just the worlds it restores the worlds and everything around then including the stars a example of that is when destiny islands got eated by the realm of darkness and it not only consumed the intire world but also the sun too and after Sora defeated Ansem,Kingdom Hearts used his power to restore not only the destiny islands but also the sun and bunch of other worlds that may have they own star systems.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because I don't see no 4-A feat here.
The Hundred Acre World is literally a storybook. It's not a dimension. And the Musical Realms has nothing to do with anything. The Kingdom Hearts restoring the hearts of worlds =/= it remaking dimensions
It restores the worlds back to their original form. That would include the realms.

still wating for someone to debunk the reason of why Kingdom Hearts could scale from The Symphony of Sorcery.

unless someone can prove that The Symphony of Sorcery is not actually a world or that is a different case then this upgrade is still legit.

Back