• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Godzilla Filius Upgrade

Movie characters confused Filius to be the Original Godzilla in power and abilities. Which means is not wrong to assume Godzilla Filius is equal to what was Young Godzilla Earth.

So His AP and Dura. should be upgraded.

Note: This will also scale to Mega Servum.

The Filius Profile states this:

Durability: City Block level+, City level with Asymmetrically Permeable Shield (Should be comparable to young Godzilla Earth, whose forcefield tanked 150 nuclear warheads going off all at once, or 40 Megatons, without going down)

But the feat was calculated and the final energy outpout was:

Island level+ with its forcefield (Protected Godzilla from a bombardment of bombs this powerful)

Also Vultures were said to be 300 times stronger than Hover Bikes Vultures are Island level+ as they were able to destroy Godzilla Earth dorsal fins.

Even a single Hover Bikes were nothing to Filius

Godzilla Filius showed that these Godzilla's can withstand missile level attacks with no damage without its Electromagnetic Shield.

The chatracters in the movie had not seen Godzilla in tens of thousands of years, there is no indication that Filius is as powerful as Earth, the only similarity they have is visual, Filius has no feats even remotely close to Earth's

It is stated flat out few times that Flilius and Earth Godzilla are identical to each other. Godzilla Filius was literally a copy of Earth Godzilla from the 20th Century time frame. They are identical.

It was never stated that Filius and Earth are identical, hell even Metphies knew it wasnt the real Godzilla as shown from scene right before the end of the movie.

Nothing from that scan implies theyre the same power-wise. Goten inherited Goku's form and abilities (He's physically identical to Kid Goku and has all of Adult Goku's abilities) but the two arent even remotely comparable in power.

You're saying they were never stated to be identical even knowing Haruo believed they were almost identical on the scan I posted.

Yes, Haruo after not seeing Godzilla for tens of thousands of years thought that Filius was Godzilla because it looked like Godzilla and it used atomic breath, looking similar =/= being the same thing

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, Haruo after not seeing Godzilla for tens of thousands of years thought that Filius was Godzilla because it looked like Godzilla and it used atomic breath, looking similar =/= being the same thing
Oh yeah I know which is the problem then. You're little confused.

Let me explain you.

Situation is that

Godzilla Earth made Filius on exactly the same date some Humans scaped the planet. That is why Filius is 20,000 years old

it was stated both to be similar in nature/ power to who Young Godzilla Earth was.

it was confirmed Filius is a clone from Young Godzilla Earth.

Also as I said we should calc how strong are Hover Bikes. basing on how strong Vultures are.

Vultures were said to be 300 times stronger than Hover Bikes Vultures are Large Mountain' level as they were able to destroy Godzilla Earth dorsal fins.'

Even a single Hover Bikes were nothing to Filius

Godzilla Filius showed that these Godzilla's can withstand missile level attacks with no damage without its Electromagnetic Shield.

So a Hover Bike should be around XXX level?

If it was confirmed by Official sources that both are equals and that Filius is a direct clone from 2030's Earth. Then I don't see why it shouldn't be used.

You need to start finding scans that are translated or find someone who will translate them for you if you want to use them on this wiki. Until then you cannot use those scans as evidence

I just want to point out how ironic is that when I made Filius and Earth Profile. I made them Mountain level with possibly higher feats.

They were downgraded but hey months after that they are Mountain level again.

I think I will translate them again and find someone to analize it. "AGAIN"

Godzilla Earth made Filius on exactly the same date some Humans scaped the planet. That is why Filius is 20,000 years old

English Translation.
("Godzilla Filius: Body tissues that support massive masses generate strong electromagnetism in aggregates of muscle fibers very closely resembling metals. As a result of life selection of the earth, as a super evolutionary life body with plant origin, It lived a long time of 20,000 years.")

Similar in nature and abilities

English Translation.

Martin: They may be similar in nature and power...

it was confirmed Filius is a clone from Young Godzilla Earth.

• It says Filius doesn't have a skeleton, but he can move like an animal.
  • He can use electromagnetic powers for defense or offense.
  • And he split from Godzilla Earth through cell division being a clone of the first one

Ok thanks to @Reinhard.

Now that we know Filius is equal to Young G Earth we can close this thread and make the respective upgrades.

Btw it would be an upgrade for Composite G since in its Biological Manipulation section there is noted that it takes an extensive amount of time however as we know now. It would simply take to Earth some moments to make Filius as Earth made Filius on same date humans scaped from Earth.

We can close this now.

I'd still feel more comfortable if someone else translated it or confirmed if the translation is accurate

Japanese[1]

Well the list is clear to me, the best in Japanese here is Reinhardthrowhisspear

who already approved the translation to be accurate..

"The electromagnetism produced disturbs the scales of weather flunctuations within the planet and not just being used as high heat attacks, but also as a micro electromagnetic sound wave that collapses enemy on a sub-atomic level."

"The body tissues produces strong electromagnetism very closely to similar metals. As a result of Earth's natural selection, it lived for 20,000 years because of its evolutionary life body with close relations to plant lifeforms."

@Rein So that scan isn't saying anything about filius being 20000 years old or being comparable to Godzilla earth

Oh, sorry. I forgot the second scan. While it says, it came from Godzilla, I assumed because of the topic of the thread it was Godzilla earth. It doesn't say that they are comparable.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rein So that scan isn't saying anything about filius being 20000 years old or being comparable to Godzilla earth
Hold on I explained every scan. The first one was sying Filius is 20,000 years old.

it lived for 20,000 years because of its evolutionary life body with close relations to plant lifeforms."

The manga scan is the one stating both are equal.

While it says that it is 20,000 years old, it never says that they are comparable. They only says that it is similar to the one who drove them to near death.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Oh, sorry. I forgot the second scan. While it says, it came from Godzilla, I assumed because of the topic of the thread it was Godzilla earth. It doesn't say that they are comparable.
But Filius is 20,000 years old right?

I mean it says he lived 20,000 years.

Back