• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some G upgrades

My first proposal is to upgrade Kamata-kun from Small Building level to At least Building level, knowing one of the guides stated he destroyed a 10-story building with relative ease in the film.

My third proposal is to upgrade Godzilla Filius to Mountain level (Should be comparable to a younger Godzilla Earth, that destroyed Mechagodzilla's development complex), possibly Dwarf Star level with Red Spiral Particle Beam.

As according a guide:

It is an individual generated by cell division from the Godzilla that destroyed human civilization 20,000 years ago (a Godzilla born of Godzilla), and has the same physique and abilities of 2030 Godzilla. As a result, the Aratram misidentified it as the original Godzilla when it returned to Earth, and was left to despair that Godzilla was still alive.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I believe I talked about it before, but "Destroying the world" or "Endangering the planet" isn't enough grounded text for a planet level rating with more in depth or specific examples. Destroying the world isn't always assumed instantly, nor is it assumed they blow up the planet via overriding the GBE as opposed to simply lifewiping the planet. But being the strongest in the Heisei series is pretty true and unless there's other more concrete examples of planet level feats or better feats, Godzilla would logically scale from that.

I believe I talked about it before, but "Destroying the world" or "Endangering the planet" isn't enough grounded text for a planet level rating with more in depth or specific examples. Destroying the world isn't always assumed instantly, nor is it assumed they blow up the planet via overriding the GBE as opposed to simply lifewiping the planet. But being the strongest in the Heisei series is pretty true and unless there's other more concrete examples of planet level feats or better feats, Godzilla would logically scale from that.
Minor clarification Keizer Ghidorah and Keizer Godzilla are from Final Wars not Heisei era.

The guides are basically saying both are stronger than Heisei Ghidorah, and probably SpaceGodzilla and Destroyah.

I definitely think this Keizer Ghidorah>everyone else meta is full of holes and blatantly disproven by the feats on screen. He got VAPORIZED to actual NOTHING by a High 6-A explosion. I've recalced it dozens of times, it always gets petatons to exatons. There's no basis in the movie for planetary statements since 'destroying the world' is super vague and there's no feats. Final Wars also blatantly has no continuity with those other films and so it's just unsupported author statements that are DECADES disconnected from the Heisei monsters.

Its been awhile. Trying to translate some Godzilla stuff. Its a (slightly) less tedious process than it used to be. This is the first excerpt in the section:

'54年に出現して以来, 幾度となく世界を滅亡の危機に陥れたゴジラ。人類最大の脅威だつたゴジラを, 地球防衛軍は全戦力を投入した総力戦によつて, ようやく南極の氷の中に封印することに成功した。ゴジラが眠る氷原には巨大なドームが建設され,監視所を設置, エリアGと名付けられ, 24時間の監視体制が敷かれた。それから20年余り, 人類はゴジラの恐怖から解放されたと思われていた。だが, X星人が飛来し, 地球壊滅の危機に瀕したとき, 人類最後の希望となつたのが, 皮肉にも南極に眠るゴジラだつたのだ。

It claims all the power in Earth's defense force was deployed in the movie's first battle. 20 years went by. Earth was to be destroyed from X's arrival.
The section contains images from Godzilla's final battle with Kaizer Ghidorah. It also restates Godzilla's attack name. Make no mistake, it's pictured, but this is a full blown expanded recap on the movie. I do not know if anyone here is knowledgable or can point me to the proper place for what is essentially show and tell.

It does not say X invasion however some destruction of Earth was to occur, considering the Shobijin murals, just some fate Godzilla would stand up against.

Last edited:
Its been awhile. Trying to translate some Godzilla stuff. Its a (slightly) less tedious process than it used to be. This is the first excerpt in the section:

'54年に出現して以来, 幾度となく世界を滅亡の危機に陥れたゴジラ。人類最大の脅威だつたゴジラを, 地球防衛軍は全戦力を投入した総力戦によつて, ようやく南極の氷の中に封印することに成功した。ゴジラが眠る氷原には巨大なドームが建設され,監視所を設置, エリアGと名付けられ, 24時間の監視体制が敷かれた。それから20年余り, 人類はゴジラの恐怖から解放されたと思われていた。だが, X星人が飛来し, 地球壊滅の危機に瀕したとき, 人類最後の希望となつたのが, 皮肉にも南極に眠るゴジラだつたのだ。

It claims all the power in Earth's defense force was deployed in the movie's first battle. 20 years went by. Earth was to be destroyed from X's arrival.
The section contains images from Godzilla's final battle with Kaizer Ghidorah. It also restates Godzilla's attack name. Make no mistake, it's pictured, but this is a full blown expanded recap on the movie. I do not know if anyone here is knowledgable or can point me to the proper place for what is essentially show and tell.

It does not say X invasion however some destruction of Earth was to occur, considering the Shobijin murals, just some fate Godzilla would stand up against.
Do you have a scan of the page where this was stated?

Do you have a scan of the page where this was stated?
bo9n32vpd67i8ch5g.jpg

Context:
Gigan did everything possible it could to destroy the Earth when Mothra stopped him. This is a shobijin writing.
Also, it is the end of the world upon awakening of this monster. This text says a summary. There is more.
ガイガンは1万2000年前にも地球にやって来て破壊の限りを尽くしていた。その時は、モスラがガイガンを食い止めるために戦ったが、残念ながら敗れてしまったのだ。インファント島には、この時の戦いが壁画として残されていて、今後、ガイガンが蘇る時、それはこの世の終わりを意味すると言い伝えられていた。

The precipice of the destruction of the Earth is said to be where Godzilla assumed his role (following Gotengo around the world and ridding Earth of its adversaries).

Last edited:
Context:
Gigan did everything possible it could to destroy the Earth when Mothra stopped him. This is a shobijin writing.
Also, it is the end of the world upon awakening of this monster. This text says a summary. There is more.
ガイガンは1万2000年前にも地球にやって来て破壊の限りを尽くしていた。その時は、モスラがガイガンを食い止めるために戦ったが、残念ながら敗れてしまったのだ。インファント島には、この時の戦いが壁画として残されていて、今後、ガイガンが蘇る時、それはこの世の終わりを意味すると言い伝えられていた。

The precipice of the destruction of the Earth is said to be where Godzilla assumed his role (following Gotengo around the world and ridding Earth of its adversaries).
Is consistent with my Keizer Ghidorah blog

I suppose the translation looks good, but "Destroying the earth" isn't always assumed planet level unless there's concrete evidence it one shots the planet or blows up the entire planet as opposed to surface wiping.

I suppose the translation looks good, but "Destroying the earth" isn't always assumed planet level unless there's concrete evidence it one shots the planet or blows up the entire planet as opposed to surface wiping.
I know this is speculative.. and its possible the outlook on things change for some people..
The timeline relevancy. Out of Earth's rampant disrupters, Gigan, and Godzilla, slept for a long time, Godzilla in ice, and Gigan in stone.
Mothra took interest after he was in the process finishing up the last M-base monsters, with Godzilla prior killing this Gigan almost immediately. There's a timeframe thats pretty reliantly heavy. This cooperation with Mothra was during the duo fight. Multiple days after Gigan infact.

But Mothra cave writings say Gigan reviving will mean the end of the world. Initial form Gigan is intact, not destroyed from its ancient fight with Mothra and easily powers on from the X controller from our view. Requiring no circuitry repair. Isolating something important here. There is no regeneration to Gigan.. they have him repair as a mecha/machine and that happened only later. Which one could believe works as THE triggering threat. When Gigan revives after Godzilla kills him, Mothra battles. Where if it were no Godzilla, Earth wouldnt make it. Remember Mr .X stopped giving a shit,he lost and summoned Gorath to Earth out of anger, and didnt like his prize robot losing its head. He already took it too far showing his pride with this when he said "GAIGAN! RISE!" The fool wanted easy quick time enslaving the human race and only had disappointment.

This is what happens in Final Wars. X almost have reign of Earth, and Mothra does not appear. She doesn't fight at the same time as Godzilla or even give the effort of protecting defense forces. The Shobijin's Mothra is absent thus far. Completely indifferent to affairs that fans would try to portray to this statement including complete deployment of alien fighter jets, all the monsters attacking and all the government leader infiltration collapsing the world's functions, despite Mothra characters being the best source of information for happenings in Godzilla, they dont take any measures to thwart the world's problems except benevolence to Ozaki and co.. By that I mean why does Mothra wait so long? If the giant moth can beat Bloody Gigan why not knock out anguirus, rodan and the like? If they are really and what they are doing is really WHAT they are concerned about how come she isn't fighting them stopping the cities from being destroyed?? I know nowhere this is being said but its something to think about. she is free from m-base dna. like godzilla. so there shouldnt be a problem.

Godzilla arrives in Tokyo Bay, Godzilla blasts through the last city/arena, at the same time, Mothra quickly leaves the Infant island to rush in a sphere of light. Awareness for Mothra and Mothra related characters is presumably precognitive in nature for ex conveniently knowing things such as X Controller turning Ozaki against his comrade. Literal plot we need to consider when evaluating not about abilities but in context. They should know their civilization is almost done. Possibly they are waiting anticipating something bigger happening. Thats the thing I'm trying to put out there for Godzilla as he is a powerhouse. It took the Xillien trump card to create this sense of urgency in doing so the idea of a Earth shattering event.

Being honest here, I have no problems, it could be continental and I'd be content as of now. Keizer I'm not sure 100%

Last edited:
Ah I see you added some translations. Thanks! I'll work more when I have the opportunity and time.
x28sdccsy1kiipeag.jpg

Godzilla's strongest heat ray that absorbed G particles. <Burning G Spark Heat Ray.

Last edited:
Update: Godzilla destroys kaiju genes. He is immune to telepathic interference. M-base DNA however it also says..
このM塩基の影響を受けることのない唯一の怪獣がゴジラだつた!! 以前の戦いで採取されたG細胞のサンプルから遺伝子を分析した音無美雪は, G細胞にM塩基を注入しても, ゴジラの遺伝子がM塩基を駆逐してしまうことを突き止めたのだ。 つまり, 例えX星人がゴジラにM塩基注入することができても,ゴジラを操ることはできないのだ。 何者にも操られることなく闘争本能だけで戦うゴジラ!

Immunity to genetic manipulation at the genetic level. And that it was attempted on G-cells. The Xilliens are unable to modify his DNA.
He fights on his own instincts.

Last edited:
The G-cell encodes and weaponry developed in particle accelerators on Earth can free Earth kaiju from the influence of controllers.

対X星人用兵器として, これ以上相応しい存在はないだろう。 さらに, G細胞の遺伝子情報をコピーして, 粒子加速器で増殖。G細胞の粒子的モデルをメーサー砲に充填して発射する対M塩基兵器も開発。X星人に操られる怪獣たちのM塩基を破壊,コントロール下から解放することも可能となつた。 何十年もの間, 人類の脅威として恐れられてきたゴジラが,今, 人類の救世主として最後の戦いに出撃する!!

Godzilla is the most worthy catalyst against the X star civilization entirely.

Last edited:
The G-cell encodes and weaponry developed in particle accelerators on Earth can free Earth kaiju from the influence of controllers.

対X星人用兵器として, これ以上相応しい存在はないだろう。 さらに, G細胞の遺伝子情報をコピーして, 粒子加速器で増殖。G細胞の粒子的モデルをメーサー砲に充填して発射する対M塩基兵器も開発。X星人に操られる怪獣たちのM塩基を破壊,コントロール下から解放することも可能となつた。 何十年もの間, 人類の脅威として恐れられてきたゴジラが,今, 人類の救世主として最後の戦いに出撃する!!

Godzilla is the most worthy catalyst against the X star civilization entirely.
Somebodydata said the tier 5 stuff for final wars seems fine.

But maybe you wanna talk with him about it first.

Update: Godzilla destroys kaiju genes. He is immune to telepathic interference. M-base DNA however it also says..
このM塩基の影響を受けることのない唯一の怪獣がゴジラだつた!! 以前の戦いで採取されたG細胞のサンプルから遺伝子を分析した音無美雪は, G細胞にM塩基を注入しても, ゴジラの遺伝子がM塩基を駆逐してしまうことを突き止めたのだ。 つまり, 例えX星人がゴジラにM塩基を注入することができても,ゴジラを操ることはできないのだ。 何者にも操られることなく闘争本能だけで戦うゴジラ!

Immunity to genetic manipulation at the genetic level. And that it was attempted on G-cells. The Xilliens are unable to modify his DNA.
He fights on his own instincts.
Can you please show me a scan for this one please.

v3pyfc864mzg2x7ag.jpg

p65 Complete
It won't go well I don't think, so that's just the bold. If thats all you need. Multiple scans? Or just the Xilliens not able to inject part.
Thanks for the scan.

I wanna highly recommend you when posting a Japanese translation from Godzilla stuff to also post scans from where the info comes from.

Back