• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Godzilla Filius Upgrade

WeeklyBattles said:
Filius didn't live for 20000 years, earth did
The scan says FILIUS lived 20,000 years.

Godzilla Earth did the same. But Doesn't means Filius did not.

The scan is pretty clear.

No, the scan says earth lived for 20000 years

It also doesn't mean filius did either, we have no idea how old filius is

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Well, it says "it" and not specific to anything so it's also possible.
The scan is of their encounter with godzilla filius where they mistook it for godzilla earth, but filius isnt earth

WeeklyBattles said:
The scan is of their encounter with godzilla filius where they mistook it for godzilla earth, but filius isnt earth
Why the Filius Profile information will have information of Godzilla Earth??

That doesn't make sense.

I'd appreciate the entire manga as well but I just want to point out that they never use the terms filius and Godzilla earth in the movie so I don't know if they will in the manga either, they just call everything godzilla. Godzilla earth is the one that shows up in the last few minutes of the first movie, if you have Netflix the entire movie is there as well

Those are the info profiles for every monster. It doesn't makes sense that the profile of Filius where talking about Earth. Knowing Earth has his own profile information.

Filius Profile

In the first movie they genuinely thought that Godzilla filius was Godzilla earth until the very end of the film, that was a major plot point for the whole film

Are the infos trustable at all? Because here it says that fillius lived for 20000 years. They still don't say they are comparable though. I can barely see today, it's almost midnight here.

I'm talking about the Official Profile information for every monster. I'm not talking about them confusing Filius to Earth.

Are the infos trustable at all? Because here it says that fillius lived for 20000 years. They still don't say they are comparable though. I can barely see today, it's almost midnight here.
Acording @Kiryu the manga scan states that. Not the Profile one.

Again, the scan only says about their electromagnetic capabilities and powers being similar, not anything else. Can you say that Tsar Bomba and the bomb dropped on Hiroshima is at same level because their use is similar?

The Abilities are fine but it only says it comes from Godzilla, not Godzilla Earth.

WeeklyBattles said:
Being similar in nature and Abilities =/= being as powerful
You will see that is the name I put to the link.

English Translation:

Martin: He (Filius) is similar in nature and power

Again, the scan only says about their electromagnetic capabilities and powers being similar, not anything else. Can you say that Tsar Bomba and the bomb dropped on Hiroshima is at same level because their use is similar?
The Abilities are fine but it only says it comes from Godzilla, not Godzilla Earth.
At the point of the story they didn't denominated Filius or Earth.

They were just talking about this Godzilla beign similar in power and nature to the first one.

Jackpot. They said they're DC is comparable so they're mistaken fillius to earth. The Abilities are good.
So it is fine?

I mean saying the destructive capabilities are equal (to young godzilla earth) sounds clear to me.

Also what about the third scan?

Imo, @Kiryu has done a good research these days with Godzilla.

You don't have the Japanese Monster Planet Novels?

As I said, they're fine even the third scan. I can confirm that they said that they are comparable.
Thank you.

The I guess we finally can close this thread.

Eva132 said:
Imo, @Kiryu has done a good research these days with Godzilla.
You don't have the Japanese Monster Planet Novels?
Thank you. I possibly will get them later, you know maybe in December. For Christmas.

Back