• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible FTL Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Why only legends , I honestly dont get the mass segregation between Pokemon when nothing in game suggests that in this instant .

Yeah it is true legends are stronger , but all pomemon can dodge it all pokemon can dodge it.

Randomly deciding what it can and cant get it when the game doesnt say it itself , nothing more than unfounded guess work .

But we do that all the time. Same with AP for legendaries. But I could really careless as I am not in the mood to argue with you today (And honestly I don't care enough). I have to start edits anyway.

Nah ap makes sense, plus it supported within gane .

But here we are talking about early moves even fodder can learn just about and even needed to get into lavender town .

Mhmm, yeah. Like I told Cal, I don't care enough anymore. I disagree, you all do what you want. I don't have the motivation to argue this anymore.

All Pokémon that learn it naturally learn it at level 1 (or 8). But well...things like FTL Pikachu is...not pretty.

I'm fine with Legends and Fully Evolved. But whatever others wanna do is ok with me.

Like I said, I'm fine with whatever. Anything you scale it to, even if that something is nothing, is okay with me...even though I normally vouch heavily for my calcs.

This is what I wanted to avoid. FTL first stage mons....sigh...No opinion. I'm neutral.

Simply said that while I disagree with scaling this to normal mons, if everyone agreed with me (doesn't seem like it) then I would have been fine with Legends scaling. Nothing more.

FTL mid game , I don't want that , but flash hm is actually canonicallly needed to get through rock tunnel, and power gem is an early move .

It is what it is .

Im just going to point out that Volbeat and Morelull learn Flash naturally at very, very low levels (before level 10)

Frankly, i don't know if we should even apply this. HHS to MHS stage-1 mons is very consistent. This would mess our scaling up.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
If cal ends up doing the solar beam calculation , FTL would be consistent any way .
I do not believe Solar Beam is accepted as light speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back