• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon FTL revision

Also you didn't answer whether or not you were sarcastic when saying that Goh is top 10 trainers and stronger than arceus and that scorbunny is above Tapu koko. Depending on your answer is the choice of whether or not I consider you a person with common sense or not.

If Tapu Bulu can hold back his solar beam's speed, its possible that it can be below light speed. Its unknown speed at best, so we use other light reacting feats
I agree with using a different light speed feat or rather the ones we have and the one i will make, but making light slower is not something that is possible. We consider solar beam Light speed whether or not its shot by a bulbasaur or a tropius, that is the basic logical standard and there are no ways to slow down light without shooting it through some material like water or glass.

All of the megas.
Which?? I don't see it listed or referred to on any of their videos

I mean, I don't have to, most of those are taken out of context. M-Metagross was just keeping P-Kyogre away from the megalith, its attacks weren't actually causing any damage and later on M-Metagross got knocked out by a casual slap. Also worth mentioning that Steven's Metagross matched Alain's M-Charizard X in base, with Alain being amazed by its power, and the fight was interrupted by Lysandre. Alain's Charizard is consistently Elite Four-tier at this stage, losing to Siebold and having a close win against Malva, it wouldn't make sense for him to also match a champion's ace.

Which?? I don't see it listed or referred to on any of their videos

I mean, I don't have to, most of those are taken out of context. M-Metagross was just keeping P-Kyogre away from the megalith, its attacks weren't actually causing any damage and later on M-Metagross got knocked out by a casual slap. Also worth mentioning that Steven's Metagross matched Alain's M-Charizard X in base, with Alain being amazed by its power, and the fight was interrupted by Lysandre. Alain's Charizard is consistently Elite Four-tier at this stage, losing to Siebold and having a close win against Malva, it wouldn't make sense for him to also match a champion's ace.
Flash cannon did cause visible damage, and Metagross survived its strong attacks that sent it flying, but it was fine afterwards. Not every champion is just stronger than all elite four, there are elite four members like Caitlin who have pokemon around the level of Cynthia's garchomp, there are gym leaders who are rumoured to be able to defeat champions of other regions (which is true because Raihan's duraludon is consistently a challenge for Leon, and his duraludon one shotted Gloria's zamazenta recently).

Flash cannon did cause visible damage, and Metagross survived its strong attacks that sent it flying, but it was fine afterwards.
Not really, and that casual slap knocked M-Metagross out of its mega evolution state.

Not every champion is just stronger than all elite four, there are elite four members like Caitlin who have pokemon around the level of Cynthia's garchomp, there are gym leaders who are rumoured to be able to defeat champions of other regions (which is true because Raihan's duraludon is consistently a challenge for Leon, and his duraludon one shotted Gloria's zamazenta recently).
Sure, there are some exceptions like Raihan, Flint and Blue, but typically Champions are far stronger than Elite Four members. Cynthia is stated by Lucian to be far stronger than the Elite Four, Glacia implies that Drake and Steven/Wallace are more powerful than herself (with Steven being > Wallace), Alder is the self-proclaimed strongest trainer in the Unova region after N left, etc. Even in their battle Caitlin admits that she has a long way to go, and was amazed by Garchomp's strength - they seem to have more of a teacher-student relationship, which seems fitting as Caitlin was in Sinnoh previously. And I don't see how any of this would negate Steven's Metagross matching Alain's Charizard-X in its base form.

Not really, and that casual slap knocked M-Metagross out of its mega evolution state.

Sure, there are some exceptions like Raihan, Flint and Blue, but typically Champions are far stronger than Elite Four members. Cynthia is stated by Lucian to be far stronger than the Elite Four, Glacia implies that Drake and Steven/Wallace are more powerful than herself (with Steven being > Wallace), Alder is the self-proclaimed strongest trainer in the Unova region after N left, etc. Even in their battle Caitlin admits that she has a long way to go, and was amazed by Garchomp's strength - they seem to have more of a teacher-student relationship, which seems fitting as Caitlin was in Sinnoh previously. And I don't see how any of this would negate Steven's Metagross matching Alain's Charizard-X in its base form.
No he didnt take much damage

Alain's Charizard would just scale to Kyogre

Back