• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Dragon Ball (pre-Z) upgrade revolving around Kami

It's an AP feat in a non-combat applicable way. But not striking strength or durability.

I thought it's agreed here that somebody who can create a star is able to destroy one aswell, since the energy required is the same. (Actually it would take more energy to create something than it would to destroy it iirc).

It contradicts that Kami cannot destroy Piccolo Jr who isn't moon level. Dragon's reality warping hax is not treated as their creator's AP. Dragons have far more powers than their creators through feats. Feats > statements.

Creating feats are AP if they use their energy to create them. But it's not always when they use reality warping/wish granting.

Alright, well if Shenron really remade the Moon with some sort of magic/reality warping ability as oppose to with his energy then I'm fine with not upgrading Kami.

That would still contradict the scaling and would be treated as an outlier. Plus, that assumption goes against Occam's razor.

Nope, sorry. Should I close this now?

Yeah and Shenron's already 5-C.

Edit: Nvm, that was Porunga who restored Namek. I guess this is concluded.

I thought New Namek was the recreated Namek, but after looking it up, nvm again.

5-C Kami would be an outlier? When the next feat is Piccolo's 5-C feat and there is a 5-C statement with Goku?

Also, doesn't it take a year to use the dragon balls again? It's unlikely to have been Shenron then, as for occam's razor, well considering Kami also has creation as an ability and there is never any mention of Shenron doing such a thing.

+ Shenron's weakness: "and cannot grant the same wish more than once" so its just impossible.

Oh yeah, SD makes good points. Back to being neutral again. Also, Piccolo's next feat is 5-B currently. And I did mention Goku's statement.

Sorry, edited comment.

I added that its actually impossible to have been Shenron since that goes against one his weaknesses on doing the same wish more than once.

Actually, the first wish was reviving those killed by King Piccolo, and also; Goku was training for three years in which it happens during the time skip, so it could have been one year after the first wish. Again, neutral, but actually pointing out another detail.

So the suggestion is that he found all 7 without the dragon radar in approx 1 - 2 years (remember that the balls are reused again by the Piccolo Jr. saga), used said balls and none of the Z-Fighters noticed?

+ What I added about it literally being impossible with Shenron's weakness.

Oh yeah, it's true that the whole world would have to noticed the black clouds covering the planet and the password suggests only Z-Fighters may use them now.

Anyone having the scan of the exact quote?

The moon was recreated in the 3 years time when Kami was training Goku (that's plenty of time), and Kami made a recreated Shenron after his death so I'm not even sure of it would be inert for a whole year since it was reset.

Shenron's limitation is that he can't revive a person more than once, not that he can't grant the same wish more than once.

Shenron was destroyed by a casual Ki blast from youth restored king Piccolo who is City Level in manga and daizenshu states his power is like that of a nuclear bomb

Yes, we know Shenron is a glass cannon. And SD is bringing up some good points, but so is AKM Sama countering them. So it seems like it's back to being divided.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
5-C via Moon creation actually makes sense to me and is consistent with Super Kamahameha being "Powerful enough to shatter the moon" in the Kaizenshuu.
That description was about the normal Kamehameha, and it was clearly just calling back to Master Roshi's outlier feat.

@Kep Pretty sure it was the Super Kamehameha, while it was a callback it doesn't dispute the power its being described to have.

@AKM

The dragon balls were used just before the training (leaving them inert for a year into the training) and used during the tournament (meaning they couldn't have been used for the last year of the training). So its really at most 1 years time and it would have had to been without anyone noticing, which again, is unlikely given that Kami lacks the dragon radar and would have turned the whole world black.

According to his profile, that is a weakness. If I remember correctly that's the reason he can't bring back the dead twice.

> Pretty sure it was the Super Kamehameha, while it was a callback it doesn't dispute the power its being described to have.

The description was under the Super Kamehameha section, but the part where it calls the Kamehameha moon-busting is referring to the power of its normal counterpart. It is meant to be read like this:

• "The Super Kamehameha is an extra-power version of the normal Kamehameha, which [already] destroyed even the moon!"
Herms, who translated the quote, confirmed this.

Unless Roshi is 5-C now, this quote is just calling back to an outlier.

Back