• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugan Character Profiles That Should Be Added

Hi, there are very few profiles related to Bakugan verse. Bakugans crucial to the story, such as Preyas, Tigrerra, Gorem, and Skyress, deserve a profile. I will list some of their notable attack power and speed achievements. I hope it will be an enjoyable article.

Naga's Paladins can withstand Infinty Drago's attacks, Paladins can damage Infinty Drago. In the continuation of the scene, Preyas, Skyress, Gorem, Tigrerra and the Hydranoid quintet destroy the Paladins. Destroying a Bakugan is a greater power achievement than defeating a Bakugan in battle. Because they don't have the power to even return to Ball form.

Naga's Paladins can withstand Infinty Drago's attacks,

It can damage Infinty Drago. In the continuation of the scene, Preyas, Skyress, Gorem, Tigrerra and the Hydranoid quintet destroy the Paladins. Destroying a Bakugan is a greater power achievement than defeating a Bakugan in battle. Because they don't have the power to even return to Ball form.

At the same time, Preyas, Skyress, Gorem Tigrerra, and the Hydranoid quintet were able to fairly defeat the Ancient Warriors in one battle. We can say that all Ancient Warriors have comparable strength. The Bakugan wiki for Clayf also states that he is the strongest Ancient Bakugan. They probably wanted to talk about physical strength here. Because Apollonir and Exedra have better power achievements than Clayf. Gorem was strong enough to hit Clayf. Gorem was unable to defeat Delta Drago in battle. Skyress almost defeated Delta Dragonoid. Delta Dragonoid is considered the Low Multiverse level here. Therefore, all of Drago's teammates in season 1 must be at Low Multiverse level. Because Preyas, Gorem, Skyress and Tigrerra are comparable Bakugans.

In the Final Season, Tigrerra can deal massive damage to the Mechtavious Destroyer. Even Skyress, Hydranoid and Taylin couldn't deal that much damage.

Mechtogans such as Zenthon, Zenthon Titan, Mechtavius Destroyer and Dragonoid Destroyer also need to be profiled. They are the strongest characters of the verse.

Characters such as Ashura (Fortress), Sirenoid, Ingram, Cycloid, Brontes, Elfin, Shaman (Nemus) also have important power achievements. A profile can be opened for them later. I will talk about their successes in another article. For now, creating profiles for Preyas, Skyress, Gorem, Tigrerra, 5 Paladins and Mechtogans is sufficient.

Conclusion: Paladins, Preyas, Tigrerra, Skyress, Gorem, Zenthon, Zenthon Titan, Mechtavius Destroyer, Dragonoid Destroyer. These characters should be profiled. It should be Low Multiverse attack potency & FTL+/MFTL+ Speed.

I hope you enjoyed my article.

Never thought I'd see Bakugan scalers. Another series I grew up with where every mf is tier 2 and MFTL.

Well the proposal in the OP is fine, but people need to make profiles for them.

And unfortunately there are no fans who are knowledgeable on how to make profiles.

Never thought I'd see Bakugan scalers. Another series I grew up with where every mf is tier 2 and MFTL.

Well the proposal in the OP is fine, but people need to make profiles for them.

And unfortunately there are no fans who are knowledgeable on how to make profiles.
I can open profiles for Bakugan characters. I think I've really mastered the Bakugan series. Is there anyone I can turn to if I have trouble editing Character Profiles?

Back