• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Reburst: Songs of the People RP

Thomas felt something was wrong in the morning. It wasn't that he felt something, but rather the lack of contact being made. Upon hearing Haruto's voice, he slowly opened his eyes and peeked at the Burst Warrior, and realized what was going on. "Oh, you. Hey. I was just-" Suddenly, Yapper woke up and cried out in fear, jumping off of Thomas' chest and crawling into the hollow log.

"Aw, shoot. Um, can you please put me down, and, er, leave? I need to get Yapper to calm down now. I'll be in as soon as I can."

"You got it," the man said with a smile as he gently put Thomas down and got out of burst form before walking back into the house.

"I don't know how to play one of those." Kaedae said in a volume loud enough for everyone to hear. "Now get along. I got breakfast waiting for you out in the room. Made it myself. We can talk about what you're doing over food."

On the table where they had ate last night was some basic breakfast items. There were actually some commercial things there such as pancakes waffles, with some berries baked into them. There was also milk and juice. "You guys don't drink coffee, do ya?"

"Not much of a coffee person myself," Diogo simply responded, the Trainer settling with some pancakes alongside sausage if there's any.

It took a few minutes of coaxing to get Yapper to come out of the log, but he eventually did and soon was returned to his Burst Heart. Taking his Pokemon in hand, he walked inside to find the breakfast food laid out and sat down in an empty seat. "Mm, this looks great! Thanks for the meal!" He then began to dig into the stack of pancakes in front of him.

"You've given me and Copter a chance to make the world a better place and I'm thankful for that. So what is on the agenda for today?"

"Damn, alright. I hate the smell of the stuff. Was sorta hoping none of you would drink it." She sighed and glanced down at the ground. "Unfortunately, the old man went into town and made sure to buy some coffee beans. Haruto, could you go-"

"I'm on it." He said as he walked out of the room and into the next one over.

"What's going on here anyways?" Jasmine asked as she stuffed a forkful of pancakes into her mouth. "You said you got something for us?"

"Well, because you all were so eager to get into some fights, I was going to see how eager you were going to be on the field." She grinned as she pulled a small map out of her pocket. She unrolled it in her hands and it turned out to be Pewter City.

"Now, there's a couple of buildings out here in Pewter City that I was hoping we could take a look at. Rumor has it there's a lot of interesting documents going through Pewter and Cerulean City, so I was thinking we could go in and intercept them."

She points at two particular buildings. One near the museum and the other near the edge of town. "The building near the museum is where they hold some weird scientific research stuff. We were thinking this was where you were going to be contained for a while, when you were still with those other goons. We want to make sure that we know what they were planning.

"And the other building," Haruto said as he came back in with some coffee and handing it to the people who needed it. "Is a little outpost for the police and their special forces. The Burst Warriors. They like to do rounds through the cities, and they keep all documents about patrols and squads in there, too. We want copies of all those documents."

"Hmm, our first real operation already, huh. Well, I am fine with it, we can handle them if we work together, I think. I'd like to see the place they were going to contain us in."

Nicholas responds, still eating pancakes, Porygon buzzes along with him.

I'm willing to check out that outpost. I can keep quiet if sneaking is necessary and if I get caught and the enemy is too strong my speed will aid in my escape. That's if I'm alone out of course, with a team this should be easy."

I'm willing to check out that outpost. I can keep quiet if sneaking is necessary and if I get caught and the enemy is too strong my speed will aid in my escape. That's if I'm alone out of course, with a team this should be easy."

Taking a large swig of his berry juice, Thomas nodded to the information being given. "Right. It looks like we're already gonna have a great adventure!" He looked across the table at all the people before him, who just yesterday were total strangers, but now was willing to help free this world from the unfair oppression it has been placed under. "Yeah, whatever happens, I know we're gonna be able to do this! Let's do it!"

"Well, first, we'd need to figure out who's goin to which building," Kaedae said as she glanced around the table. "We can't just go to one building after the other. It'd be better if we could Do each task at once."

New thread

Back