• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon: Problem Hoopa

Why put Hoopa Multi-Continental in Planet because of its dangerousness compared to Pokémon like Tyranitar while this one is judged only around the Island ?

Does this need to be better clarified in the profile page?

In this case, it should be specified that it is via his fight against Regigigas as well as Zekrom and Reshiram instead of saying that it is despite the fact that Pokémon like Tyranitar were present?

Moreover, I do not really think that Hoopa is canonically able to control Multiversees like Dialga, Palkia or Giratina, because when we notice in the movie of the Jewel of Life that he has galley to destroy a meteorite and that he was buried under concrete while he is normally able to destroy an incalculable amount of universe almost instantaneously ...

I will say that the passage of the "final" fight with the controls of the Legendaries should not really be counted because somewhat too inconsistent

+ why are Groudon and Kyogre Small Planet ?

They are only Multi-Continental by their description of the PokéDex, the latter also citing their fight of antant + knowing that their First Resurgence is their basic form, these forms are technically supposed to make them more powerful only in the games and not canonically ...

All continuities are canon, the concept of not-canon does not exist in Pokémon as Howard implied to me.

Technically, it's impossible for Arceus to get into trouble with concrete or a meteorite + I probably missed something, but Howard ?

I mean, just because all continuities are canon doesn't mean there can't be outliers (Arceus being hurt by the meteor)

(The Real Cal) Howard is a user on this site btw

It is still obvious that a Multiversal can hurt by a vulgar space rock or trapped by concrete + the simple definition of "btw"? I saw it on other sites, but it remains a little ambiguous

Back