• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon General Discussion Thread Gen VIII: Dragon keeps editing the title

In general, the TCG has been on a steady powercreep for like the last decade.

280HP and 150 energy plus a effect would be considered fake back in the day. Yet it's the norm. And the thing is, it aint that hard to fix. Pokemon works on a rotation, simply stop trying to outdo the last cards, eventually the busted cards will be switched out and only the new balanced cards will be in play.

The worst part is, we got a promo of the next type of X card.

>over 300 hp.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well obviously this is a collective **** up...or it's a thing of "you're working on too many things at once."

Think about it. All of GF developers are split working on;

-Pokemon Masters

-Pokemon Home

-Town

-Pokemon Sword and Shield

They should've realized that there is a limit to what they can do at once.
If they don't have enough people they should just hire more guys. They have the money to hire basically half of Japan, so it's still partially their fault for not having enough people working at their games.

DeNA worked on masters, Game Freak did little to nothing in regards to that game, I think the art director and like one other dude is Game Freak staff.

Pray for F-Zero my dudes. Please. I'll cry if we get a new F-Zero.

Although on the pokemon side of things, expecting Impadimp to officially be shown outside of a Demon and starter evos, likely mid. Maybe a form or two for other pokemon.

We knew all of that due to the May 24th leak. Nothing new except teapot ghost, which I hate and like at the same time. That pun is physically harming me but I like the way it looks.

I like curry, well the japanese sweet curry. Like apple and honey. It's really good. I cant do spicy that well.

We know of all that due to a leak. And the clothing without a leak.

>hype.

I was kinda watching it for smash and if pokemon did something cool then cool bonus. In which case yo wtf Sans in smash, meme magic is real.

@Neo:

It would be pretty nice, to finally cut him some slack in that regard

Inb4 Ash is holding the trophy because Gladion went to the restroom

Should the Lake Trio have some kind of reality manipulation?

"Known as "The Being of Willpower." It sleeps at the bottom of a lake to keep the world in balance."

~Azelf; Pokémon Diamond

"Three beings were born to bind time and space."
"Two make matter, and three make spirit, shaping the world."
"Those three beings I read to mean the three Pokémon of the lakes. It's about Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf."
"The myth describes how they gave spirit to the world, shaping it."

Balance

Back