• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon General Discussion Thread Gen VIII: Dragon keeps editing the title

Ultra Necrozma got hit by Perfect Zyagrde's Thousand Waves multiple times and later got back up later with no signs of any visible injury. While Perfect Zygarde got straight up one shot by one Photon Geyser. So yeah I am 90% sure Zygarde was the one that was losing that fight handily. So yeah

Ultra Necrozma > Perfect Zygarde > Dawn Wing/Dusk Mane Necrozma > Base Necrozma > Solgaleo = Lunala > Silvally > Melmetal > Type: Null > Tapus = Ultra Beasts = Zeroara

Zygarde got blindsided by the move and was very much doing significant blowback to Necrozma prior. If they wanted to portray it being one sided, they would've, given there's stuff like Mewtwo vs Red in which none of Team Red could approach.

I dont think my post went through, Zygarde did knock it on its ass briefly and tanked a few attacks from it but Photon ohko'd it and U-Necro walked off the damage it tanked.

And Zygarde doesnt magically get weaker/less durable, off guard or not, while Goku does because ki, whis even yells at him for it.

I think we can scale Zygarde to u-necro, but only a fraction of the thing.

Keep in mind that Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves have the specific effects of negging flight and immobilising it on the ground respectively.

Huh, that's true, we dont know if Zygarde actually harmed it or if it fell due to the move. Although Zygarde did manage to tank a few attacks so it should still scale to a fraction of it.

"Galarian Ponyta have been found in a certain forest of the Galar region since ancient times. It is said that they were exposed to the overflowing life energy of the forest over many generations, and this is why their appearance became unique in this region."

"Galarian Ponyta can absorb the life energy of the surrounding atmosphere and store it in its mane. It seems that Ponyta's mane will become more colorful, and even emit a sparkling glow, if there is a lot of energy around."

Mmmm...

Fairy/Dark seems to be assured. Which is cool. Wonder what Rapidash will look like, unless it evolves ito something different like Farfeched or Meowth.

Considering a good chunk of LC species from LC will be gone, plus Fighting types overcentralizing it, combined with a legitimate moveset and great STAB... yeah, Galarian Ponita will wreck the LC metagame more than Gallade in PU

@ Chariot190: You expect a pure Psychic type to evolve into a Fairy/Dark type?

Also, oh gosh, I hadn't even considered the reduced Pokedex numbers. https://serebii.net/swordshield/galarpokedex.shtml

Galar's LC Metagame will be... interesting. Galarian Ponyta's Psychic isn't the best type, but its great BST might still make it relevant. If it gets a good enough movepool.

Also, compared to Flash Fire & Flame Body, Run Away & Pastel Veil aren't that great of abilities.

>@ Chariot190: You expect a pure Psychic type to evolve into a Fairy/Dark type?

It wasnt revealed when I said that I dont think, kinda sad though, Fairy/Dark would have been cool.

woah, perfect zygard was awsome. while he was one-shotted by U-necrozma at the end, he managed tpo fight on par with it previously and neg his flying with his attack.

im so proud to have perfect zygard in the 4-B category. welcome home

Thanks Afleck leaker for the 18th time in a row.

Charizard and Eevee are new though.

Oof, Press F, I assumed the opposite but wouldnt surprise me looking at Zard X and Y.

Tyranitar - Godzilla

Duraludon - MechaGodzilla/Kiryu

Charizard - Burning Godzilla

Butterfree - Mothra

It's perfect. lol

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tyranitar - Godzilla

Butterfree - Mothra

It's perfect. lol
Right? Right? RIGHT?

Also, Pikachubby seems to be back after many years

TartaChocholate said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tyranitar - Godzilla

Butterfree - Mothra

It's perfect. lol
Right? Right? RIGHT?
Also, Pikachubby seems to be back after many years
Yes it;s Kanto over again non-ALL Region Except Galar.

c-mon wait!

Back