• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon 6D Cosmology And other Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering more, if this is not new evidence and it has been known for years, why it is never discussed to be 6D?
No one bothered to make a crt about it.

Everything is in Executor_N0 blog.

My job is to use it for upgrades, something others didn't do🎅

A dimension existing only because a higher being perceive it and that dimension being destroyed the moment that said higher being stops perceiving is indeed enough to justify a Reality - Fiction difference, in the same way that seeing a dimension as just a dream is. So that part is without a doubt Tier 1.
However, I am going to be honest and say that I am still not sold on Arceus' Realm being Low 1-C, considering that the evidence about that focus only on his trascendence over the time and space of the Multiverse, so I am not sure if I agree with that part. But it's also true that it was accepted, and in a previous thread that talked about that it was accepted that it was enought to justify a Tier 1 rating, so I wont oppose to that.
Overall, while I am not really convinced that much on everything, by looking at it based on what is accepted, I think I will have to agree with the revision.

Personally, I'm not convinced as well, but the thread I made to downgrade it was rejected by so many staff and others so I'm only rolling with what is accepted

The Japanese translator did say that statement implies a higher dimensionality, and the Japanese side of the internet seems to believe same so I guess in the context of the natives, it implies qualitative superiority . I can't argue with that. 🎅

Arceus' realm wasn't agreed to be higher-dimensional, Arceus was. With the nature of Arceus' realm being outside space and time being supporting evidence for such an upgrade, in addition to all the evidence that supported Arceus being an transcendent all-encompassing god.

Arceus' realm is only considered higher-dimensional because it is the realm of a being agreed to be higher-dimensional. The realm on it's own, separated from Arceus' evidence does not have sufficient evidence to justify being higher-dimensional.

Arceus' realm wasn't agreed to be higher-dimensional, Arceus was. With the nature of Arceus' realm being outside space and time being supporting evidence for such an upgrade, in addition to all the evidence that supported Arceus being an transcendent all-encompassing god.

Arceus' realm is only considered higher-dimensional because it is the realm of a being agreed to be higher-dimensional. The realm on it's own, separated from Arceus' evidence does not have sufficient evidence to justify being higher-dimensional.
If Arceus realm is considered in any way to be higher-dimensional at all then it doesn't change much.

The Cosmology still exists in the Heart. 🎅

Heart > Realm >Multiverse

It's higher-dimensional because it is the realm associated with the higher-dimensional Arceus. If Arceus is higher-dimensional compared to it's realm, then the realm no longer can uterlise the evidence that supports Arceus' higher-dimensional nature and does apply for higher-dimensional.

Basically, it's either 5-D Arceus and 5-D Ardeus' realm, or only Arceus is 5-D and it's realm is not. The realm on it's own does not have the evidence to support it being 5-D.

It's higher-dimensional because it is the realm associated with the higher-dimensional Arceus. If Arceus is higher-dimensional compared to it's realm, then the realm no longer can uterlise the evidence that supports Arceus' higher-dimensional nature and does apply for higher-dimensional.

Basically, it's either 5-D Arceus and 5-D Ardeus' realm, or only Arceus is 5-D and it's realm is not. The realm on it's own does not have the evidence to support it being 5-D.
But this isn't true.

The OS does not exist in any realm because all things exist in it and what is the Heart? Mind.

And Executor_N0 translated it, mentioning that in the context of the Japanese that statement implies qualitative superiority over the 4D multiverse.

And if all things exist in the Heart, then why would the Heart be on the same level as the things in his Consciousness?

Read this and show me where The Heart was brought up as the basis for the upgrade

I'm a bit confused, when you talk about Arceus being 5-D you mean the Arceus that we all know (basically the llama) or the Heart/Original Spirit?

That crt is literally why things like this and this exist with DT especially opposing it because outside of creation and destruction, nothing else scale.

Yes, it's been a accepted that his realm is low 1C🎅

I'm a bit confused, when you talk about Arceus being 5-D you mean the Arceus that we all know (basically the llama) or the Heart/Original Spirit?
The Heart is what we know as Arceus, with the avatar being how it interacts with us.

I never brought up the Heart's perception, but Arceus' nature of being a transcendent all-encompassing god was also a part of why the upgrade was accepted, with the realms nature of being outside space and time being supporting evidence that on it's own would not be enough for Tier 1.

The upgrade went through by the combination of all the evidence brought forth, and any individual piece og evidence on it's own (realm outside space and time) would not be enough. The realm is part of why Arceus' is Low 1-C, but that does not mean that the realm on it's own qualifies for Low 1-C.

The Heart is what we know as Arceus, with the avatar being how it interacts with us.
Arceus (Avatar) manifested from within the Heart to create the universe

I don't know where it's mentioned Arceus is the Heart. 🎅
I never brought up the Heart's perception, but Arceus' nature of being a transcendent all-encompassing god was also a part of why the upgrade was accepted, with the realms nature of being outside space and time being supporting evidence that on it's own would not be enough for Tier 1.

The upgrade went through by the combination of all the evidence brought forth, and any individual piece og evidence on it's own (realm outside space and time) would not be enough. The realm is part of why Arceus' is Low 1-C, but that does not mean that the realm on it's own qualifies for Low 1-C.
Excluding the Heart's perception of the world. Which was never brought up even once in the low 1C upgrade.

May I remind you that Arceus does say his realm transcends space and time, in a superiority sense which was something made mentioned by Executor_N0 both in the Low 1C upgrade thread and the downgrade thread I tried to make. The Japanese translation I mean

So I'm not entirely sure why you opposed me so much in the downgrade thread, only for me to make an upgrade and then you oppose on the same basis I used to downgrade it.

You can't have it both ways 🎅

Arceus in the games is not really dependent on the plates, he can even create more (Legend Plate).
If anything, in one of Arceus' events (the HG/SS one) he needs to not have any item equipped to activate it.

Arceus in the games is not really dependent on the plates, he can even create more (Legend Plate).
If anything, in one of Arceus' events (the HG/SS one) he needs to not have any item equipped to activate it.
True. The Director of the anime already confirmed Arceus was too powerful and they needed to do things to get the plot moving hence, why he was so dependent on the plates. This don't apply to the games anyway

So at the very least, in terms of depiction.

Game Arceus > Anime Arceus >Manga Arceus

So where would everything existing only because the Heart perceive it place? Because if Arceus Realm is 5D alongside Arceus himself, and that is still inside what the Heart perceive, than it would still make the Heart itself 6D since it would have a qualitative difference beyond something that is 5D, regardless of this being 5D on his own or because of another 5D being.

He disagrees and yet he accepts Arceus realm is Transcendent.

Thanatos X explained the current situation very well

So long as his realm is in any way, shape or form transcendent over the reality, it will still be inside the Heart and hence the R>F will still applyin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back