• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang punches him in the face and he explodes.

How does his spirit realm BFR work? I havent seen KFP3 entiely but from what i have seen didnt he need to restrain the opponent?

Oh.

Yang punches and gets Wuxi Finger Held.

She doesn't really need to restrain her, just grab one finger. And Po grabbing a single finger of hers will catch her off guard and leave her vulnerable for Po to just Skadosh.

Well, thinking about it, what's more likely to happen is a prolonged battle where Po beats her down with an unorthodox fighting style and AP until her semblance activates, he slowly gets overpowered and Po Skadoshes.

WeeklyBattles said:
Would he be able to catch her once her AP overpowers his to be able to BFR her though?
Probably. Not only has he already faced an opponent who gets stronger as he punches them, but he's also pretty skilled and could probably pull it off.

I wouldn't exactly call Grabbing someone's finger "Restraining"

Which opponent was this? And technically that is restraining, grabbing part of your opponent and holding onto it so they cant escape is restraining

I dunno. Some monster dude from the animated series.

He grabs her finger and then flexes his pinky. I hardly think that leaves much time or room for any sort of struggle. Plus like DMUA said, him just grabbing one finger should catch her off guard long enough.

Long enough being a few seconds if that.

I dont remember him ever using it instantly in character, even against extremely dangerous opponents like Tai Lung or Kai

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont remember him ever using it instantly in character, even against extremely dangerous opponents like Tai Lung or Kai
Actually, that was his plan with Kai. If he even getsbthe finger she is gone. Attack reflection also gives him the advantage. In fact, he may even have the skill advantage.

Maybe not instantly but at this point in the series he has the durability, skill, experience, and intelligence to last until the point where he realizes he needs to break it out

What Yobobojojo said is also true.

Yeah, but I'm voting for Po. Initially higher AP, dura, skill, unconventional fighting style, attack reflection, and Wuxi hold for when she surpasses him ultimately lends him the win. This Po also has flight and energy projection, giving higher mobility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back