• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Yobo Was Kai strong enough to oneshot someone 4x stronger than Po? Because Yang with her semblance can oneshot someone 4x stronger than herself without her semblance.
No, but yet you also ignored the fact that at this point he still has another boost left to him, isn't attackin directly, can reflect attacks again, and probably blinded her or wiped her memory.

@Yobo And you ignored the fact that he cant redirect her energy attacks and wont be able to memory wipe in combat

Weekly. Not everything relies on direct stats.

On another note, here's a fun part.

If the CALC scales to Tai doing that feat on the underworld....

He fought Oogway who was going toe to toe with him before absorbing his power. His power became 2x that.

He went on the outside world and started consuming more enemies, getting stronger and stronger. Even the Furious Five. Forgot if Shifu got swallowed too. But at the amount of people he consumed, that would be at least.... 5x considering the amount he got.

And then Po was toe to toe with him before he started to lose.

And then Po's Dragon Chi allowed him to utterly stomp him, which wouldn't just be a 4x factor considering his energy release affected a very large area.

Now if the calc came from Movie 2.... That means the scaling is even stronger.

So all in all, Po would actually be superior even with Yang's power up. At the bare minimum, maybe a tie.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Now if the calc came from Movie 2.... That means the scaling is even stronger.
The show, Legends of Awesome.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Yobo And you ignored the fact that he cant redirect her energy attacks and wont be able to memory wipe in combat
Yet he can still dodge, can still blind giving the benefit of the doubt on that, and can probably still tank blows based on sheer toughness if he can't.

@Yobo Still waiting on that answer of him tanking blows from someone powerful enough to oneshot someone 4x stronger than himself

Weekly I posted the scaling issue above. Which is still valid after seeing the calc.

Also the fact that Yang can't harm Po directly with dragon chi and flight. Or Blindness wuxi finger hold effect.

He's never thought to use blinding or memory erasure even against massive threats like Ke-Pa or Kai when a lot of lives were at stake, there's no reason to assume he'd use it here

Weekly. He used it against Tai Lung to truly finish him off, despite being able to knock him down.

He also spammed it on Kai in the third movie. Why would he hesitate against a girl wanting to kill him while she's burning?

@CoB Po didnt even know his blinding or memory erasure techniques when he fought Tai Lung, what are you even talking about?

Eyup. Also blindness combo is still there in case things get rough. I mean... tbh I think it's likely Po BFRs Yang to "cool her down" and then bring her back to talk it out, even eat some dumplings. I actually see them getting along since even Yang has some Eastern background. Maybe they even train each other.

WeeklyBattles said:
He's never thought to use blinding or memory erasure even against massive threats like Ke-Pa or Kai when a lot of lives were at stake, there's no reason to assume he'd use it here
Using it in multiple other situations is not equivelnt to a artificial situation we have put him in for the sake of a debate. Ther's no reson to assume he wouldn't

WeeklyBattles said:

Weekly, the techniques were learnt after he faced them. Also I don't see this being an issue in League when gameplay moves are used in game but not in cutscenes.... They were used, so they're usable. It's not as if the series is non-canon.

I was referring to the Wuxi finger hold initially,

Yobobojojo said:
Using it in multiple other situations is not equivelnt to a artificial situation we have put him in for the sake of a debate. Ther's no reson to assume he wouldn't
It actually does here. Thats the wiki rules.

Okay that leaves

1) Blind and wuxi finger hold when things get tough

2) By sheer scaling dominate and use the dragon to get equal AP or massive ap advantage

3) Just find a way to wuxi finger hold

Weekly, the techniques were learnt after he faced them. Also I don't see this being an issue in League when gameplay moves are used in game but not in cutscenes.... They were used, so they're usable. It's not as if the series is non-canon.
I was referring to the Wuxi finger hold initially,
And yet you said he used memory erasure and blinding on Tai Lung when he canonically learned them after he fought Shen.

False equivalency

Allow me to rephrase that then. There is no reason he will not use it if pushed into a corner as you said Yang could do.

Okay that leaves
1) Blind and wuxi finger hold when things get tough

2) By sheer scaling dominate and use the dragon to get equal AP or massive ap advantage

3) Just find a way to wuxi finger hold
He wouldnt use blinding here

Which just makes Yang stronger

He gets his arm blown off if he tries

Yobobojojo said:
Allow me to rephrase that then. There is no reason he will not use it if pushed into a corner as you said Yang could do.
He didnt against Ke-Pa. He didnt against Kai. There's no reason to assume he would here.

No. I said he used the wuxi finger hold. You're using the wrong statement just because I misunderstood your statement. That doesn't make you look any smarter.

Weekly.

Did you even look up at the fact that there's now a method for Po to scale even higher than Yang?

Anyway before this devolves into another hostile RWBY thread I'm gonna ditch the ship. Yobo just wait for the grace period. If there's only one person arguing for Yang I think it shows who truly won.

@CoB Then make your statements clearer.

Yes, and Yang can surpass it with her Semblance

One less person i gotta argue with to get my point across

@CoB Also I'd just like to point out that the scaling you did is faulty as it treats the 8-A feat as occuring before KFP 2 when it occured after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back