• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Kyoko's AP/3 rating

Considering that Kyoko was strong enought to somewhat match False Sayaka (Although she was still outmatched overall) she shouldn't be too far behind in AP.

As such she should be "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B" given that False Sayaka scales from her 7-B durability.

Oktavia upgrade
Oktavia fought Kyoko evenly as you can see here. She somewhat damage her, Kyoko had to strive to deflect her wheels, and she required Kyoko's strongest attack to be killed. So she should scale from Kyoko's AP, although she would still be a bit weaker so "At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-B".

Walpurgisnacht upgrade
Third timeline Madoka was recently upgraded to 6-C due to a calc that i made . Walpurgis managed to put up quite the fight against third timeline Madoka, in fact Madoka consumed her magical power entirely and was becoming a witch afterwards.

Mami's AP/4.5 rating
According to Professor Homura from PMHT, Mami is actually able to damage WN. However, it takes several dozens minutes of bombardment, so it's clear that Mami is still far behind WN. Given that Wal scales from a baseline 6-C feat and that High 7-A is a minuscule tier, maybe Mami as "7-A"/"At least 7-A"/"At least 7-A, possibly High 7-A"? I don't know which one to choose

Whichever is accepted, False Mami should probably be "At least High 7-A" via being far superior to her (Scales to Mami's ribbons dura)

I added a little bit so idk if you gus agree with that too (High 7-A False Mami)

Also guys, give me input about which tier would be better because i don't know

Well, I think High 7-A is more fitting. I have seen the AP charts, and the difference between 7-A with High 7-A is just 3.5 gigatons. We know False Mami is much stronger than that.

I'd think At least 7-A for Mami. High 7-A is probably going to be either 5 or 5.5 if 6 is just baseline 6-C.

Agreed. Mami should be at least 7-A, but her ribbon dura and forcefield should b on par with False Mami. perhaps we should listed it in her profile.

Her forcefields/ribbons being on par with False Mami is already listed

We do scale her from that tho. That's why she has Small Town SS and 7-C dura

I originally proposed scaling CMG Homura to Moksha Wraith but it was rejected because it didn't seem like the Moksha Wriath was attacking Homura while she used her strongest attack. Might have to reread that fight to see if it used a forcefield. If it did than we might get High 7-A CMG Homura.

@Homu

Because we don't know how hard she can hit with magical arrows instead of enhanced weapons

To be fair, Homura Magical arrows is a hax-based ability. I could argue since it can easily destroyed large amounts of False Homura, her AP with arrows could be Low 5-B.

Like I said on the other thread, I'm overall ok, but I think that just 7-A Mami is probably best.

That's why Homura arrows are kind hard to tell whether or not she used AP or hax to attack.

@SD Wait, I just realize something. Didn't Mami was the one who killed her duplicate and Kyoko?

Nope, False Madoka did. Mami only stalled them long enough. Besides neither would have durability above high end 7-B anyway

No wait, Mami killed them.

@Homu

No reason for false Mami to not be a glass cannon if she is based on one.

Besides that would mean scaling Mami from being >>>>>>>>>>>>> herself in raw stats

(scratch head) I still think False Mami isn't a glass canon due her status as the superior than the original, Falsing should theoretically removed all of the weakness the original had. But I will let the others to decided which one is suited for Mami.

I don't think it ever removed any of the weaknesses (other than the soul gem, but that's just by its nature).

Yeah, that would mean that her dura is leagues above 7-C. Superior yes, but it's still similar to the original

Alright. That makes sense.

Btw, what would happen to Base Homura dura with forcefield? Will it be 6-C? Cuz no 7-B forcefield could defend against a 6-C attack.

Elisa because she scales from Mami and Kazumi because she scales from Wal via Hyades Daybreak

By the way not sure if this would help get a tier for CMG Homura but on these scans here.

Moksha Wraith Forcefield 2
This is another page that shows it' forecefield

Moksha Wraith Forcefield
We see Moksha Wraith putting up a forcefield.

Moksha Wraith Forcefield 3
On this page we see Homura's attack breaking through said forcefield

Moksha Wraith Forcefield 4
Finally on this page we see dark flames around the area that the Moksha Wraith's forcefield is supposed to be

So are these scans enough to give CMG Homura a Tier?

Ahh crap just realized this seems to be the first time it used a forcefield. But shouldn't forcefields at the very least scale to their AP in Puella Magi? Since every instance of a forcefield being used in the series seems to have shown it having a higher tier than AP.

Back