• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well there's also Homura and her at most 6-C forcefields. Also Homulily and her Low 5-B shields. Oh right there's also that other girl from Tart Magica with 6-B barriers I think her name was Pernelle. She has a 1.5 for offense and a 5 for defense. I think the forcefields should at the very least scale to their AP.

As for CMG Homura, thats probably because her arrows are akin to Madoka's who can bypass that sort of things.

No it's the other way around. Since Puella Magi forcefields have always shown to be a higher tier than AP so I thought maybe the forcefields used by the Moksha Wraith which CMG Homura destroyed can give this Homura a Tier.

Edit: Dang it just remembered her arrows have barrier piercing.

But what about Homura destroys AoC "head" (Something that even False Madoka fails to do) to reveals her shield inside of it? I know Homura arrows are mostly hax, AoC was still alive and kicking and still able to fight back, and Homura smithing ability is OHK right?

So, there is a possibility of her using pure AP to break AoC "head". Can we considered that as AP feats for CMG Homura?

I think that it fell under her smiting ability. You got remember AoC is... resilient, to say the least.

Nah, I'm trying to say its regen, literally all of its immortalities, and then Kyubey's resurrection makes it nearly impossible for a ohk to actually ohk

I mentioned it cuz AoC weakness says that you have to smite Homura's shield in order to kill it. But first, you gotta break through its defense which is AoC "head" which has Small Planet Dura.

So, AoC surviving smithing from Homura due Kyubey reasurection or immortalities is unlikely.

I don't see how that changes anything? It would mean that AoE wise it isn't that potent, or that the shield doesn't count as part of its body.

Btw given that Oktavia is now actually a pretty strong witch, probably we should stop saying that she is the second weakest witch in the profiles

Well, a 0.5 difference is still pretty significant (look at Kyoko vs False Sayaka) so I would only rate her as "at least 7-B, possibly 7-A (Her rating of 4 places her between Second Timeline Madoka Kaname and Mami Tomoe)"

Uh right, we have to upgrade Homura's weapons since she one shot Oktavia. "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B" like Kyoko?

No, 3.5 is 18 megatons scaling from Second Timeline Madoka who scales from Patricia. Ratings below 4 are fine as they were before

Bumping.

Lapin "at least 7-B, possibly 7-A" and Homura's weapons "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B"

Also, I was wondering, would Mami be 7-A+? She is far weaker yes, but even a tenth of Madoka's feat would be 7-A+ (It's 5500 megatons while 7-A+ starts at 550)

You mean like a statement of having a tenth of her AP? No.

I'm trying to determine how much weaker she can be compared to Wal while still being able to do something. If it's a tenth or more, 7-A+. If it's less, 7-A (legit can't be lower than that)

For a similar reason Kyoko's lowball should be Low 7-B+

Yeah but 10x as a gap is pretty freaking big. It's as big as the gap between High 7-C and Low 7-B for example.

Also Kyoko's lowball being Low 7-B+ seems fine? If she was over 6 times weaker than False Sayaka, she would have been stomped

(Should be superior to the second weakest witch in the series, that being Oktavia). Since Oktavia is low 7-B, likely 7-B now. Kazumi should have the same rating as well.

Back