• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not really sure where Kazumi being stronger than Oktavia comes from. Who is also not the second weakest witch

Probably cuz Oktavia is one of the least impressive witches feat-wise. But being relatively comparable to Kyoko means that she is definitely not fodder

Regarding CMG Homura (again): During her first encounter with False Kyoko, it was confirmed she has her homemade bombs. Perhaps we could rates her from that.

One thing at a time.

We already have 7-A+ Mami, Low 7-B+ Kyoko, "At least 7-B, possibly 7-A" Lapin and Kazumi's tier to discuss

What about the things with CMG Homura possess her bombs? Also, this is regarding Candeloro: She is capable of overpowering Madoka. And I'm pretty sure that PMMM portable game takes place after Homura dropped her moe persona. Candeloro could be 6-C via this.

Perhaps I should creates a new thread for this.

I said one thing at a time...

I'm also not sure about how much that's legit and how much is game mechanics. Elly can beat Madoka too in Portable

Oktavia not being the second weakest witch isn't exactly true. You have to remember that Kyoko literally cut through Oktavia like butter and the only reason why Kyoko even got those scratches was because she didn't want to fight Sayaka but had to defend Madoka. Nearly every moment Oktavia had, it was barraging Kyoko with attacks. It would just mean the gap between Magical girls and their respective witch forms is bigger than we think.

Kazumi should easily be superior to Oktavia, as Kazusa is already quite good for a magical girl.

As for Mami, normally I would say okay with the Mountain level+ thing, but we gotta remember this is several minutes for a Massively Hypersonic character, that is quite the barrage.

So Low 7-B, likely 7-B post-cannibalism Kazumi?

I mean yeah, but i'm also pretty sure that it's a bit of a case of "authors don't know math". Several minutes is meant to mean "a ton of times", but realistically no one was considering that this would mean several thousands of attacks.

Low 7-B+ Kyoko?

Yes

Probably, but we won't know for sure.

As for Kyoko, from what is False Sayaka scaling from?

Her durability (which means second timeline Madoka which means Patricia who is 3 times above baseline which means that a sixth of False Sayaka is 7-B).

If you meant numbers, 18 megatons

That's not why Kyoko scales tho. It's because she matched some of her attacks with her owns (although clearly outmatched overall).

False Sayaka's durability has nothing to do with that (it's scaled from Kyoko actually)

K. I'll update Kazumi then.

Lapin (and consequently 4 in general) as "At least 7-B, possibly 7-A" since she is between a 7-B and a 7-A seems fine for you?

Back