• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Tart stuff

Has a new form that is much stronger tha the previous one . Given that the previous one is comparable to a version of Madoka that stomped Walpurgis who would absolutely stomp Homulilly who is an unkown end of 7-B, i would propose "At least 7-B, likely higher". Given that the durability is even higher, 7-A maybe?

For restricted Tart, upgrade to Low 7-C because she damaged Lapiwhose defense stat is a 3 (Equal to Kyoko's AP)

New form can heal diseases

Corbeau stuff

Disease Manipulation via spreading the black plague.

Homura stuff

Acausality in base via keeping her memories (Mami and Kyoko did not) after a multiversal retcon which was also messing with the laws of causality.

For example here. Or while she is talking with Tatsuya.

Size Manipulation for Akuma Homura.

Also, given that we already consider her nigh-omnipresent, shouldn't Akuma Homura have a degree of Non-Corporeality?

Madoka stuff

Does this qualify for Madokami being non-existant? Her body also disappear after she has her conversation with Homura, and she did noted that she was going to pay with her life for her wish. There is also the fact that magical girls disappear due to the LoC.

Acausality in base via being a singularity of cause and effect?

Magical girl Madoka Massively Hypersonic+? She is leagues above Kyoko, who is faster than Oktavia, who is faster than Sayaka who is much faster than Mami who is faster than Homura who is Mach 619

This count as planetary range for base Meguca? The arrows seems to be going literally everywhere on the planet. And technically she wasn't the LoC yet

Also would Magical Squall qualify as danmaku?

Does Madokami being able to exist in a place outside space-time (meaning outside the timelines) count as something?

Sayaka stuff

Also doesn't Sayaka keeping her memories after Homura resets the universe in Rebellion (she loses them only after she is directly memory screwed) count as acausality/TPI? Granted, it seems due to the connection with the LoC so she probably wasn't acausal during the anime

Also, now that i think about it, shouldn't magical girl Madoka be Massively Hypersonic+? She is leagues above Kyoko, who is faster than Oktavia, who is faster than Sayaka who is much faster than Mami who is faster than Homura who is Mach 619

It might since she was the only character Post-Training Homura didn't attempt to fight so wouldn't that also make her possibly 5-B? Also I pretty much agree with everything here they all seem fine to me.

I mean, it was post-training, but they never fought. We don't know if it means that she is stronger

Isolation Field which is literally made to prevent her intervention. Also good old PIS

Received 1484785408226356
But would she not foresee the creation of that field and the wish or the circumstances leading to its creation.

Plus if thats pis who's to say where the PIS stops, maybe more of it is.

ovo

Except that the shard of Homura's shield used to build the Isolation Field makes people acausal. OVO

Peter1129 said:
It might since she was the only character Post-Training Homura didn't attempt to fight so wouldn't that also make her possibly 5-B? Also I pretty much agree with everything here they all seem fine to me.
As I recall, it's not like Homura(Tamura) was afraid of fighting Queen Mami, it just Q.Mami sort of invited(challenged) Homura at her tea party and she just accepted it right on the next panel.

Didn't think about it before, but what if Homura was being literal when she was describing her existence? (I.e. the love and evil stuff) With the exception of spiteing Sayaka, it wouldn't make sense for her to lie to Kyubey.

Didn't pay that much attention to the others yet, but I'm entirely against the Non-Existent part for Madoka here (I extensively debated this back then and also asked Azzy in regards to the subject to make sure I wasn't being unreasonable and he said he didn't remember anything of the sort either).

Madoka's part says she exists as "Nothing more than a concept" and also shifted to a higher plane and exists engraved in the Universe. It's very different from not existing at all.

The thing with "all that once was" refers to the past, you can see that in her quote as she also refers to the future right after. I can say "there once was a tree there". Nonetheless that doesn't mean the tree doesn't exist as if I go to the past the tree will be there.

Homura stuff: If Time Paradox immunity gets incorporated into Acausality, then yes. Otherwise sounds kind of like TPI.

Size Manip is fine.

Not sure on Non-Corporeality when she was clearly interacting with people and stuff there unlike Madokami who was outright stated no one couldn't interact with her and vice-versa.

I think that TPI is getting incorporated into acausality yeah.

Existing as a concept doesn't negate being non-existent to a degree I think. For example, your average "convert you into nothingness" existence erasure doesn't do anything to your concept. Granted that's mostly here because everyone kept saying "Kal make a thread for that"

The problem here is that the very series contradicts the idea. She is presented much more as a conceptual entity that exists everywhere rather than something that does not exist at all (as seen here as well).

Well of course. Madoka and Homura will be downgraded to 2-C later on in the thread ovo

Difficult. PMHT has a statement of Madoka affecting the multiverse as a whole with two statements about the infinite number of universes

To be fair it's best if Homura never changes her tier cause that would only leave space for more match-ups.

That said i will leave this thread so it can proceed further.

PMMM fans and contributors were saying that 2-A Madoka and Homura are outside of space and time in many battles. For example from https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1025863

>"Lavos can copy Homura's entire moveset" Doesn't work against someone who exist outside of space-time because it's literally based on looking at a target at a different point in time

That's actually true.

Being outside of space 3(dimensions)+1(time dimension) means there is atleast one more abstract dimension(which can actually have unlimit ammount of dimensions) where they exist. But by your math it's still 3+1+1=4. So that means our 4 dimensional geniuses failed very much in first grade class.

Also you added a power drain ability that doesn't exist at all(only in your headcanon)

You don't want to upgrade to atleast high 2-A and you adding nonexisted overpowered abilities to stomp matches

You, contributors, should just go out from here and close PMMM battles, until someone smarter than you will come to fix everything.

99% sure this is the sock we banned.

That thread you linked literally has nothing with what you said.

Anyways, 3+1+1=4? Where did you get the first "1"? From our 3-D with time in real life? If so, congrats, you just proved we're all Low 2-C characters, now excuse me while I bust a universe.

That's the last thing i found for non-existent Madokami.

Also doesn't Sayaka keeping her memories after Homura resets the universe in Rebellion (she loses them only after she is directly memory screwed) count as acausality/TPI? Granted, it seems due to the connection with the LoC so she probably wasn't acausal during the anime

Kaltias said:
Seems fine.

Well, Homura says there "the person that Madoka was" tho. As in before the person that Madoka was ceased to exist as she became the Law of Cycles.

Also considering Madokami encompasses the entire thing and Homura refers to said part as a tiny fragment of it, I don't think that means she MadokaAspect+LoC aspect don't exist at all when we couple that with the scans above about existing as a conceptual entity, higher plane stuff, etc.

Probably. Just felt like leaving it here because we were already debating it

I wish i could give more kudos to that post.

Anyone have a suggestion to classify that thing Homura does before her little confrontation with Sayaka when she keeps appearing and disappearing? Link here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back