• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing of Tart or Corbeau, but Corbeau's stuff looks fine. Didn't look at Tart's

I've accepted I'm never going to win my argument for acausality, so sure, acausality for remembering things.

Everything else seems fine.

Anyway, obviously that's her existing in the 5th witch dimension ovo

Ok, seriously IDK. Just seems to be some beings unable to perceive her

I always assumed that to be the Nigh Omnipresence thing. Like "I'm here but not here because I'm already there while also being here".

Could be wrong, tho.

^ That works too

Or maybe Homura is a non-existent being too, so some people can't see her cuz she doesn't exist O\

(half OVO, because only half joking)

@Monarch

To your credit about the acausality thing, at least now we have levels of acausality instead of "i'm acausal, deal with it"

SomebodyData said:
99% sure this is the sock we banned.

That thread you linked literally has nothing with what you said.

Anyways, 3+1+1=4? Where did you get the first "1"? From our 3-D with time in real life? If so, congrats, you just proved we're all Low 2-C characters, now excuse me while I bust a universe.
George Orwell's "the Party" from the novel 1984 strikes again!!!!

Would this count as planetary range for base Meguca? The arrows seems to be going literally everywhere on the planet. And technically she wasn't the LoC yet

Also would Magical Squall qualify as danmaku?

Ye, I would think so

Might be, on the danmaku page this would look something the ones on the top right and bottom left.

Also, didn't they also travel through time at one point? Ex: It reaching Tart

They aren't actually shown reaching Tart and Cleopatra. It just shows Madoka firing arrows everywhere, saving a few magical girls, then it shows them. Then again, one of the girls that is reached does look like an actual viking, so maybe they were travelling trough time anyway

Does Madokami being able to exist in a place outside space-time (meaning outside the timelines) count as something?

My opinion on the matter?

Idk. All I know is that Kal didn't kudos or even acknowledge the awesome reference I made to a classic work of literature ;_;

Anyway, here is the scan about the place being outside the time flows, and here Madoka going there (Scroll down till chapter 30)

Also here Madokami "meets" Tamura before she starts existing as the LoC (She starts existing during volume 30) but that's probably the omnipresence + acausality

>Sarcasm

>New Member

>Thinks that being outside of the timeline means different dimensions, even when it is literally inhabited by Homuras from alt universes.

Its probably the sock m8s

Wow, even you're recognizing that you were poorly able to make a sockpuppet and your claims are bad? Then why do it?

@Another

Good thing its a hobby and not a job then, you would be fired if the latter was the case.

@Peter

Ye, with the exception of the non-existance part.

Cool so are these going to be added soon? Or are we waiting until November to see if the other volumes that are coming out are going to add any new abilities before closing this?

I wanted an opinion for the "outside space-time" thing first >.>

Also non-corporeality wasn't accepted either

Also, Tart in base has a 7 in dura which is the same as the AP of the following form, so that should be "At least 7-B, likely higher" too

Yes

For the first thing, all it means is that Madoka just can't manifest in the universe, but can outside.

The second thing is also a ye.

Also, the 3D acausality thing should probably be removed and replaced with regular acausality

Nice. I think that I added everything else (minus "can manifest outside the timelines")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back