• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM Revisions (Tart and Wraith Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
This is a Big Revision, so to make things simple I'll show a summary of the changes alongside where it is stated or mentioned.

Summary
- Tart's second form should be "Unknown" for AP, "Country-level" (From scaling to Isabeau) for Dura, "Massively Hypersonic+" for Speed (From being superior to everyone in speed), and Magic Negation rather than Advanced Healing.`The third key for Tart should have "High 3-A" stats, "Infinite" speed, Infinite Stamina (While in the form). Should also have Riz's abilities in the third form.

- Riz should have "Fate Manipulation" .

- Kyoko should have Regenerationn (Mid) Negation via Scorpion Spear.

- The Moksha Wraith should scale to Mami in terms of AP.

- Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen should have Curse Manipulation (Which alone can destroy the multiverse and can corrupt beings specifically designed to counter curses.), her intelligence should be "At least Above Average, likely Nigh-Omniscient." (Due to having Madoka's memories).

- Crystalized Homura should (ironically enough) have unconventional Resistance to Power Absorption (Her power will either control the user or manifest itself), this manifestation also has Astral Projection, Smite (Works up to 5-C characters), BFR should be mentioned to remove people to a no longer existent timeline.

-False Madoka should be changed to "At least 5-C" and have Madoka's powers as well, although her current profile should be saved to be used as a base for the Avatar of Calamity.

Also, with the statement of her "beyond the concept of hope and despair" shouldn't her mind manip resistance be upgraded since she technically cannot feel despair? If there is a mind manip that has the same application like a witch kiss but with a greater extend, let's just say "drives an entire planet into despair", wouldn't she resist that?

Also, about CMG Homura, does she still rated Unknown?

I mean it would be a super specific resistance to empathic manipulation (hope and despair) but extremely good when it works.

@Kal I see. Should we add that or her mind manip resisce is already enough?

Aso, what do you think about CMG Homura? is she gonna stay unknown or getting an upgrade?

I would say Unknown

And then when we describe her ability we just say it works up to 5-C so its basically the same thing

Well, Giorno's causality manipulation has an actual High 3-A feat in the form of affecting 10 seconds on a universal scale (also has a tier because he is a walking NLF)

Irene has an attack that can actually cause High 6-C destruction.

Sans isn't 2-B with hax because it would mean that he would kill anyone below that, which he doesn't.

Homura has something that resembles death hax, so giving a tier for it seems wrong

Then why can't we rated her based on her previous form? I'm rnot really sure about the 7-C rating, but her 8-B came from her physical feat.

Because we don't know if she is as strong as before, stronger or something like that

Didn't Homura overpower the Moksha Wraith who was able to freeza Mami's Low 7-B attacks with her arrow spam in chapter 3.

@Homu use her against 5-C beings m8.

And we don't scale her because we don't understand the complete complexities of a crystallized magical power. Does she get several "main" powers or is she essentially several magical girls in one?

@ Peter I don't think so?

Since SS got their thread highlighted, I should probably do the same for PMMM

@SD i think it was these scenes here.

CBB257D7-08F3-491A-AEB6-4A9B2A8463FC
The Moksha Wraith seems to have blocked Homura's arrow spam so instead Homura

CACF9C0F-C743-4095-B23F-2C371D313F0B
Decides to use a concentrated shot which

0577BA34-E503-450C-95DD-8B98600546EF
Seems to have broken through as

0EB27B7F-806A-4C12-AC76-82958AA65D09
Homura is about to finish it off in this scene

Also Homura claimed that she could've defeated the Moksha Wraith all by herself before and after the fight.

Yes! So Low 7-B possibly 7-B Crystallized Homura?! Somebody needs to inform Homu about this. Wraith Arc Homura is no longer unknown!

Also this page shows Homura still being able to move after getting stabbed so is this a durability feat for Homura?

6B6ADD14-FA54-45EB-9B0B-7FEC83B79E26

@Peter At least Low 7-C actually, he's got the hax to freeze Low 7-B attacks but physically should be around Low 7-C (From scaling to a weaker wraith fighting Kyoko)

That said if you can find the wraith tank hits from Mami...

@Peter that's stamina not durability. (We should probably put that as a stamina feat for Homura actually.)

Actually shouldn't Crystallized Homura still be At least Low 7-B considering how the Moksha Wraith wasn't able to freeze her attack when it was previously able to freeze Mami's Low 7-B attacks.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

Not to mention it could just be because Homura's arrows are made out of magic instead of ribbons.

Actually I think I found something that might be able to prove Homura as Low 7-B.

0D1CA660-53BB-4B8A-A5E9-E4AB172E3DDB
In this scene Mami says that the Moksha Wraith's MIASMA not its ice manipulation is so strong her bullets couldn't even graze it. So if Homura managed to bypass the miasma in her battle against the Moksha Wraith does that qualify for Low 7-B?

I think the miasma is part of the chill considering everything is freezing in it.

Aww dang it. Well at least I found this AP feat for the Moksha Wraith.
765D71D6-0B5E-40F7-AB67-4671A907BAF3
I'm this scene the Moksha wraith was able to match Mami's Bombardment with its own bombardment.

Actually wait this is the confirmation of Homura being Low 7-B or higher.
44920155-216C-44E2-AF95-2B4BD8E894F9
Remember this picture? It shows the Moksha Wriath matching Homura's initial barrage with its own. But than Homura overpowered it with a single attack.

That works, although it might mean that the moksha is a glass cannon sadly ;_;

Well Homura did tank an attack from this Wraith right?

(Remember this is a verse notable for glass cannons and disproportionate ap and dura)

I think so here is a scene of her getting frozen and shot at by the Moksha wraith
07091871-24CE-4472-9616-036D7FD9E125
Also I think her soul gem was also shot at by I think the Shugen Wraith and was still fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back