• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM Revisions (Tart and Wraith Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

I see Forcefield Creation too for the Moksha Wraith, Homura has Magical Squall.

But Moksha Wraith completely beat Homura. I'm gonna assume that was an accident on your part, but Homura never stood a chance.

Homura said she could've defeated it if it was alone and it seemed like she actually managed to break through its forcefields and was about to finish it off but than she got distracted by the Satori Wraiths which caused her to be defeated.

But then the Moksha Wraith knocked her out with one attack.

That didn't even directly hit her.

Didn't you say so yourself that Puella Magi characters can be glass cannons? So couldn't Homura have been Low 7-B for AP and something lower for Durability like Mami.

Yeah if we actually saw Homura damage the Wraith, but we cut to Homura getting surprise attacked. And even then the Wraith doesn't a have a dura feat putting her at low 7-B...

FEBDB0F3-B3F5-4D54-BA83-0256A72443C3
Umm wasn't the Moksha Wraith shooting out beams to counter Homura's Magical Squall here? It seems to be just like this picture where it creates squares that shoot beams that can match Mami.

E71F8FA3-827F-4B4A-BABB-2C5CEDA05CAE

So doesn't that mean Homura should probably be Low 7-B for contending with the Moksha Wraith in a beam contest and than later overpowering it? She probably just has terrible defense stats just like Mami which caused her to be one shotted. Cause as we've seen in chapter 2 even Kyoko's barrier was destroyed in a single strike as shown here.
518464D7-AE44-4989-BA80-995603AB743A

No, considering when she overpowers it, it is because it stopped attacking (Page 52) due to it being a surprise attack.

As for Kyoko, that just means that the Moksha Wraith is extremely strong compared to it.

Yep rip

Though she can summon an energy bird, that's a nice little new attack.

Actually can Homura's previous barrage that was matching the Moksha Wraith's energy spam make her Possibly Low 7-B though? I'm going to at least try and give Crystallized Homura a possibly tier after this I guess I'll just give up.

Well no, if anything the fact that the Moksha can counter it proves that it is stronger.

Yeah guess that's all I give up. Funny how I was trying to upgrade Homura but upgraded the Moksha Wraith to having Low 7-B AP instead.

Just got here because works is sucks. Anyway, I got few questions regarding Homura?

1. If this is accepted, would Homura's other forms (Homulilly, Akuma Homura) gonna have all the abilities that are going to be added to CMG Homura?

2. What is the effect this upgrade gonna do to all of Homura's concluded matches?

3. Does smitting bypass regen?

Also, can somebody add "unconventional soul manip resistance" to both Homura and Madoka profiles since the Other three MG have it?

By the way sorry for getting your hopes up about Crystallized Homura getting a tier. If only the Moksha Wraith kept attacking than Homura would've been Low 7-B.

Ye, Homulily is technically the witch form of CMG Homura after all.

Nothing, no one has used CMG Homura lol

Yes, it usually does to a massive extent.

Once this thread is concluded sure.

@SD But what about akuma homura? If she can use it too, what would happen to some of her matches? like the ones with ST and Bolas, will they get removed since Homura now has more offensive options that perhaps will make a difference.

@Peter Don't be sorry. At least now Homu has some pretty potent hax.

I see....There goes my chance to make a difference in that nutshells of thread. T_T

Anyway, should we also discuss the PMHT revision here too?

That's for the general discussion thread, lets just stick with what is currently on the thread for no (To not over saturate it)

It was stated in one of your scans that Tart has infinite power, which is High 3-A, but from where did you get infinite speed?

@Ant

Well, she exceeds the in-verse tiering system speed-wise to the same degree as she does AP-wise in her official stats. So if she is infinitely stronger she would be infinitely faster.

@Aguila idk, can you check?

@Antvasima do you have other questions or disagreements?

Also just realized that Homura's BFR is now extremely op. Can keep Full Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen stuck in it. Probably should be written in as a feat.

Agreed. Btw shouldn't UKG's 2-A stats be justified as "surpassed Ultimate Madoka during the Wraith Arc" instead of "would eventually surpass Ultimate Madoka" now?

Didn't just surpass her.

The hope Madoka accumulated as a Goddess was stated to be capable of rewriting the universe.

The despair UKG should have is on par with that.

But UKG seems to have gone so far to the extreme that now the curses UKG has on its own is on par with Ultimate Madoka's full power.

UKG (Wraith Arc) >>>?>>> UKG (Full Power in the original Series) > Curses (Wraith Arc) = Ultimate Madoka >Infinite> Curses (Full Power UKG)

I mostly meant wording it as a "it happened" instead of "could happen", but yes

Yeah I know, I just wanted to point out how absurdly stronger UKG is now lol

@SomebodyData

Not really, but I am thoroughly exhausted from work both here and in Wikipedia today, so I haven't had the energy to check through it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back