• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat do you guys think about this?

Profile Name: Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least Low 7-C, would eventually become 3-A | Unknown

Power and Abilities: Sould have all the abilities of the canon Kyoko Sakura, possess a bottomless hunger that allows her to eat anything | Likely all previous ability bun enhanced, can controls bacteria with her mind and make it break down matter

Attack Potency: At least Small Town Level (Should be at least comparable to her main counterpart), would eventually become Universe Level (According to Kyubey, Kyoko would eventually swallow the entire universe and brings it to a cataclysmic end)| Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Should be at least comparable to her main counterpart) | Unknown, likely at least Massively Hypersonic

Durability: At least Small Town Level, would eventually become Universe level | Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown)

Key: Chocolate Factory Kyoko | Super Kyoko Lvl: 9999

It shouldn't be much weaker than her canon counterpart, considering that Hitomi seemed convinced that she was the strongest magical girl of that timeline

Profile Name: Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: Unknown, likely at least 7-C | At least 5-B, likely higher

Power and Abilities: Sould have all the abilities of the Canon Sayaka but enhanced | All previous abilities, can break through dimension barrier

Attack Potency: Unknown, likely at leasr Town Level (Destroyed two-third of Mikatihara City and destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls) | At least Planet Level, likely higher (Casually one shot Post-Training Tamura)

Speed: Unknown, likely at least Massively Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Punch Tamura before she can do anything)

Durability: Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown) | At least Planet Level (Took some hits from Professor Homura's Giant Robot without a scratch)

Key: Super Sayaka Lvl: 9999 | Rampage Sayaka

I would leave Super Sayaka at unknown, personally. Also Rampage Sayaka shouldn't have the "likely higher", given that Tamura is baseline

@Homu considering how little we have on Sayaka, I'm thinking it should just be a composite profile like this:

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-B

Name:
Rampaging Sayaka, Sayaka LVL:9999, Metal Magica

Origin: Puella Magi Homura Tamura

Classification: Supercritical Magical Girl, Giant Robot User, Mecha Magical Girl

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Immortality (Type 2 and Type 6), Magic, Energy Projection, Weapon Creation, Weapon Enhancing, Healing, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Gets stronger when critically damaged. Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, and unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance. Portal Creation from Rampaging Sayaka, Time Manipulation from Metal Magica, Weather Manipulation from Mink Sayaka.

Attack Potency: At least Planet level+ (Rampaging Sayaka was capable of taking an onslaught of attacks from the Akemi Kraizer, which should at least be on par with M.A.D.O.K.A. Giant 2, which was roughly a quarter the size of Jupiter. One shotted Post-Training Tamura Akemi.)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Flew to the incubator's homeworld to exterminate Kyubey in Metal Magica.), Lightspeed with Merlin's Spaceship (Would take 12 billion years to travel the the 12 billion lightyear journey to Kyubey's homeworld in Episode 21)

Lifting Strength: At least SuperHuman (Through the sheer weight of Sayaka LVL:9999)

Striking Strength: At least Planet level+ (Casually took down Tamura Akemi, posed a threat to Akemikraizer.)

Durability: At least Planet level+ (Tanked several missiles from the Akemikraizer.)

Stamina: Virtually Limitless (Leagues above main canon Sayaka Miki, LVL:9999 Sayaka and Metal Magica both are robots without the ability to fatigue.)

Range: At least several dozen meters (Through sheer size and by being superior to the main canon Sayaka Miki.), Universal+ with Portal Generation (Broke a hole in a reality to appear outside of her timeline and into Bar Akemi.)

Standard Equipment: Sword, Kyoko the Ermine, Metal Magica Suit, Giant Robot, Merlin's Spaceship

Intelligence: Above Average (In the Chocolate Factory Episode, Sayaka is the President of an entire Company.)

Weaknesses: None Notable

Feats:

• Destroyed the entirety of Japan in the LVL:9999 timeline.
  • Traveled to Kyubey's homeworld which is 12 billion light years away in order to destroy their race as Metal Magica
  • Wiped the floor with countless Homuras with utter ease in the Rampaging Sayaka timeline, could not be physically defeated by any of them.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:

• Sayaka Beam: Fires a massive laser beam from her head, can also fire explosive shells.
Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

@kal Bar-Homura stated say aka destroyed Two-third of mikatihara. ALSO, Tamura created a blast bigger that earth...I think that's above baseline, even not much.

@SD I guess that could works too.

@SD

Seems good but not sure if it's 5-B+ or 5-A

@Homu

Yeah I know. But it seems absurdly weak compared to everything else. Normal citizens are tier 6 in that timeline after all.

And she would need to be 46 times above baseline to be 5-A.

I thought that since Jupiter is baseline 5-A (I think), then it should be almost there, but still not 5-A.

Neptune is baseline 5-A actually. I'll calc it tomorrow, but if it's half the size of Jupiter it should be baseline 5-A

So Sayaka is just going to have a composite profile for PMHT. Alright than. And also I think Sayaka might be a contender for strongest 5-B now. She seems to be faster than BB.

I could do that, however, you sure the current picture isn't Tamura?

Looks good also we need to change the picture of Tamura on the main page. By the way is anybody going to add this picture onto Tart's profile? Or are we going to wait for Volume 5 to see if there's a better picture of her powered up form?

37C0E044-29BB-4A48-B559-94ADD072E90A

You can add the Tart image for now.

Am I the only one who noticed that:

Main Series: Sayaka <<< Everyone else

Tamura: Sayaka >>> Everyone else

SomebodyData said:
You can add the Tart image for now.

Am I the only one who noticed that:

Main Series: Sayaka <<< Everyone else

Tamura: Sayaka >>> Everyone else
Except big sister-mura. At least 5-A big sister-mura confirmed. ovo

By the way I'm going to add my name onto the supporters list right now. Should I also change Puella Magi Tamura Magica to its correct name Puella Magi Homura Tamura?

@SD, she was also able to fight for a week without cleansing her soul gem, and that's the only stamina feat I know of to compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back