• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peter that would be a nice reference, and I wouldn't doubt it, they guys make really obscure references.

@Homu We could make them seperate tabs (For the notable ones) with a final composite one.

Lvl 9999 kyubey is hilariously enough only Wall level

@Homu Nah the chocolate factory one from the first book, who is marika tho

I can't even imagine how op a composite version of these characters could be. But yeah separate keys for notable versions of these characters. So we can do something like this right? Example:

Profile Name: Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least 5-C (Defeated all the witches in the world according to Kyubey this most likely includes Walpurgisnacht as well) | Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls.) | Low 5-B (Destroyed Pluto in a single shot)

Queen Mami | Super Mami Lvl: 9999 | Space Mitakihara Base Mami

@SD adding the specific keys sounds like a better idea than creating separate profile. ALso, i was intent to write madoka but the autocorrect is being a b**** again.

Also...
IMG 20171111 124654
Is that a motherf***ing jojo reference?

Apparently Homura likes Jojo

Also noticed that reference on your thread

Yay! I even got a picture of Tamura posing. Maybe I should've added a caption as well saying Jojo pose. Edit: Yeah I'm gonna do that real quick. Edit 2: Did it now it can't be anymore obvious.

It's confirmed Tamura is going to be the main protagonist of the 4th PMMM Movie. Contending with Akuma Homura for the title of strongest Homura. And the prize for the winner is Goddess Madoka ovo.

Haha, don't say confirmed tho, that went too far, my heart skipped a beat there.

That's a good question, maybe Professor Homura or Bar Homura?

Or maybe the unknown Homura in the beginning of PMHT3?

you know there's like, only four of us who actually read the books

I can make it lol

Can someone tell me why Yang and Spidey were able to be pitted against Mami when they're one or even two tiers ''below'' her '''and''' she vastly outhaxes them both?

About Sayaka, her acausality is probably pretty good too, given that it (probably) comes from being a part of the LoC. And Goddess Meguca has a nice acausality.

It's 8:23 here btw

Added the abilities and elaborated on them too.

I'm thinking the Sayaka profile should just be composite, most of her variations are featless anyways.

The only notable version of her were that lvl. 9999 and the rampaging Sayaka who can one shot Post-training Tamura and break through dimension barrier.

Yeah Rampaging Sayaka. But I think thats the only one that has any feats. The others like Metal Magica Sayaka probably has a speed feat and Tamura's ability but i don't think she has any AP feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back