• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Homura spammed time stop quite a lot against Walpurgis, which is magic consuming and she wasn't really tired (before getting a skyscraper on the face).

And better yet, she was actually holding back against walpurgis, knowing if she go all out she will kill that ungrateful girl by accident.

I'll leave now :p

Funny how first timeline Madoka would lose to Sayaka. Then third timeline Madoka is already above 99,99% of the magical girls in history

Kaltias said:
Funny how first timeline Madoka would lose to Sayaka. Then third timeline Madoka is already above 99,99% of the magical girls in history
See what I mean, Madoka was trash at first but thanks to the her highness Homura, she has becomes the most powerful meguca ever. If only that girl could see the deepth of homu's devotion over her. Instead, she keeps trying to save her so called friend who had abandoned her for a "cute boy with violin". Ovo

"I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. I'll re-live it over and over again. I will find a way out. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever"

If you call that obsessive, then you have a very big problem in your head mister ovo

Profile Name: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least 5-C, likely higher | Unknown | 5-B

Power and Abilities: Sould have all the abilities of the Canon Madoka Kaname (Except maybe Acausality) | All previous ability with addition BFR | All the previous ability with the exception of BFR, possess a Giant Robot which was a quarter the size of Jupiter.

Attack Potency: At least Moon Level, likely higher (Completely obliterated Walpurgisnight as well as Mitakihara City with a clumsy arrow) | Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls) | Planet Level+ (M.A.D.O.K.A Giant 2 was roughly a quarter the size of Jupiter)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely far higher (Should be far superior to her main counterpart) | Unknown, likely at least Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Massively Hypersonic+

Durability: At least Moon Level, likely higher | Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown) | Planet Level+

Key: Space Case Madoka | Super Madoka Lvl: 9999 | Space Mitakihara Base Madoka

So uhh Gargoyle wanted to ask how long did it take Sayaka to travel to the Incubators planet which was 12 billion light years away.

Not to mention Tamura was worried about the effects of killing them on the immediate future.

Upgrade time it is then

Anyone wanna make a profile for the other 4 characters in PMHT?

I doubt it, Sayaka literally just knocked her away casually with a punch.

Also list of PMMM's haxxed characters:

- Kazumi

- False Madoka

- Homulily (Stage 1/2)

- Potentially Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen

Note how they're rarely used ;_;

Oh thank god I thought my Tamura vs Homura thread was going to be closed due to Tamura gaining 5-A durability. And yeah I feel your pain. My Kazumi thread was also never noticed ;_;

SomebodyData said:
I doubt it, Sayaka literally just knocked her away casually with a punch.

Also list of PMMM's haxxed characters:

- Kazumi

- False Madoka

- Homulily (Stage 1/2)

- Potentially Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen

Note how they're rarely used ;_;
Not true, I tried using Homulily against Kaguya with mindscrew restricted, but it got no attention.

Probably Kyoko, but after I re-read Wraith Arc to really understand what's going on.

I just reread it but it's still confusing. I think I may need to reread it a few more times to fully understand it.

This the biggest problem of Wraith Arc, it should be a 2nd season of PMMM not a a 3 volume manga mini-series. Not enough time to explain anything.

Just realized this but:

Factions in the next movie:

- Madoka and the Puella Magi

- Akuma Homura and Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen? (Could now go against Homura)

- False Madoka?

- Kyubey

- Other timelines with their acasual Homuras?*

? = Possible, need to be resolved but not necessarily yet.

?* = Possible, but extremely unlikely.

The groundwork for chaos is pretty big here.

Lol

Also just re-read Chapter 9 (Only Chapter 9) and... uh... Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen can TALK and even remembers Homura Akemi.

Putting thought and connecting it to everything new in PMMM through this chapter made me understand it.

Prepare for revisions. Particularly Ult. Kriemhild Gretchen. Probably non-existence hax actually. Also. Maybe omnipresent megucas...

Don't worry, this is too much info to put here, I think I'll make a debrief in google hangouts to those of you guys who want to join in on it later.

No but yes, essentially Homura's Power lied in her, trying to control her but couldn't until Chapter 8/the end of 7, however loses control by 9. False Madoka was a sort of "main body" of Ult. KG in the "Wraith Multiverse".

Idk much about it, but Homura's pocket universe is linked to the now non-existent timeline which UKG resigns. Essentially means that Homura BFRs people people into non-existence and UKG isn't bothered by it. Also, the current reason why Meguca and Homura are nigh-omnipresent is because of the isolation zone, but if it is literal non-existence, it shouldn't count on the current multiversal scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back